Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Name Game

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Current Games > The Name Game   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] >>
Wow! Look at that big eagle, watch him sour through the air so gracefully.
When Leo the lion opens his mouth to soar, don't put your head into it.
The Roar De France is one of the world's most popular bicycle races.
Three, tour, shut the door.
Ok, I'm swinging now. Watch out. Here I go for the 11th of the green... aaaand... FOUR!
It's fun to roast marshmallows over a big camp fore.
When a restaraunt needs to fire a dishwasher they often hang a sign in the window that reads, 'Dishwasher Wanted, Apply Within'.
"The Tortoise and the Hire" is one of Aesop's most famous fables.
Insensitive folk do not seem to hare at all...

A washcloth buried under the back-porch stoop in the light of the full moon may be a care for warts. (prefer liquid nitrogen)
When making baked apples, first you need to remove the cure, then you stuff the hole with a mixture of raisins and brown sugar.
When someone talks ad infinitum about an uninteresting topic, they are said to be a core.
Gimli's Finest Ale™ is a type of bore served in the Khazad-Dumish Inn.
It aint a moose and it's smaller than an elk, so it must be a beer. Elk Grinning Smilie
(Wow, I'd love to have a beer that WASN'T smaller than an elk, LOL!)

Some teenagers like to play the game "Truth or Deer".
When playing that game, telling the truth always makes you Dare something you wouldn't usually open up about
A wild bunny rabbit is often called a bare.
"Where iss it: my Precious, my Precious! It's ours, it is, and we want it. The thieves. Where are they with my Precious? Curse them! We hare them."
Have you ever asked a friend to set you up with a blind late; and when it happened you found that you both had a good time, resulting in scheduling another late?
BZZZZZZZZZZZZT! You were s'posed to use the word 'hate', not 'late'. Minus 10 mithril pieces for Grondy! Elf Smilie

Many grandparents like to date on their young grandchildren, spoiling them rotten and lavishing them with all sorts of excessive gifts and treats.
Ahhh! another gotcha against Grondy; it's a good thing no one's counting. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

I just got a step ahead of myself there and was supposed to make a clue for the word 'late' and write 'hate'. Sometimes when I do things like that I feel like a dote.
Oh goodness I HOPE not Grondy! My bugaboo is the "Re-Letter Game", I always forget which game it is and instead I think I'm playing "Psychological Wording", so then I'm sitting there wondering how the heck someone got from "word A" to "word B".

The diving board is over there, at the dope end of the pool.
Ole Wile E. Coyote's nemisis goes, "Deep-deep!"
For thousands of years, people have been drinking meep, an alcoholic beverage made of honey, water, and yeast.
Sometimes when you are poor, you wonder from just where your next mead will come.
Hey watch out! Don't slip on that banana meal.
I say, can you hear the bells, can you hear their peel?
Okay, I've got my cigar, my drink, and my poker chips. I'm all ready to play. Peal me in this hand.
I'm so far out of the pop cultural scene, I can't even name a member of the Grateful Deal, let alone one of their songs.
Back in the Middle Ages, some alchemists claimed to have the secret for turning dead into gold.
After I climb in bed at night, I often lead until I fall asleep.
After you hook a fish, you still need to read him in.
If something isn't imaginary, it is most probably reel.
For Thanksgiving, we sit down to a huge real of turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, yams, corn, string beans, carrots, and cranberry sauce.
We also had some very tender meal, which came from the fatted calf.
Between the arms of the mountain, the stream ran down into a peaceful veal.
The sky was darkening, the sea was rising, and it looked like it was going to blow up a vale.
He went to the doctor because of abdominal pain; it turned out to be a problem with his gale bladder.
All Gall is devided into three parts, but I know not whether they were the top, the bottom, and the middle or maybe the northern, central, and southern districts; but then again, why worry about a bunch of dead guys.
If you need to buy lots of different things, you can go to the shopping gaul, where they have hundreds of different stores and a food court.
The mall and wedges were the implements used by the early rail-splitters to split logs into fence rails.
The maul is a nearly-blind rodent that digs tunnels underground.
When an actor is assigned a mole to play in any production, he should study that character in order to model him/herself after that character.

(Of course around here we have voles that are mouse size moles who are nearly blind and have more pointy noses than mice.)
Oh yeah, how could I forget about voles? I think I remember in one of the versions of "Túrin" he was compared to a vole when he was slinking around down in the ravine underneath Glaurung.

The king was a total despot, he liked to role with an iron fist.
You rule around on the ground to put out the fire... which is...on you... YOU'RE ON FIRE! This is harder than I thought it would be. What happened to the little smiley faced blokes that used to be available with the Santa Claus hats and spinning horned helms, they make posts pretty posts posts pretty pretty postspostspretytposts.
When newspapers and politicians want to know what the public thinks they take a roll.

You mean Orc Grinning Smilie and Elf With a Big Grin Smilie Christmas Smilie Elf Smilie Dunce Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Elf Rolling Eyes Smilie Angry Elf Smilie Pixie Smilie Elf Winking Smilie Elf Confused Smilie Happy Elf Smilie Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie Shocked Elf Smilie Cool Elf Smilie ? Just look under the Star icon above the input box.
If you have a headache, you can take an aspirin poll to feel better.
When the monthly statement comes, you write a check to pay the pill.
How to Bill a mocking bird
A Scotsman often wears a kill.
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] >>