Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Finish the sentence fool!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Current Games > Finish the sentence fool!   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] >>
"Oh no! We must not. For Beorn told us not to leave the Yellow Brick Road, else the Wicked Witch of Mirk would ... "
Come and steal our ruby red stockings and then we woud never find out way back to she shire! Oh, Toto, I have a feeling that we're not in Bag End anymore!
... "Ah yes my preciousses, I'll get you and your pretty little dog too."

And then the man behind the curtain said, "...
"I am Oz, great and powerful. Now get me a chicken pot pie!" and he revealed himself to be an exact replica of...
... a plaster paris statue of Legolas surfing down the Mumak's trunk. "Toto! Don't touch him! Oh Dear! Now you've broken him. I wonder if all he King's Horses can ...
.....be ridden down the batllefield in a wave of cavalry attack on the vicious orcs and stir fright in their black hearts."

"Erm...if I may say so, I suggest a different strategy for the battle. I suggest that we could also...
...serve them pancakes, with marmalade and strawberries and whipped cream, which might make them happy! Maybe all they need is a little love and good cooking to...
fatten them up and lull them into a sugar-induced stupor, whereupon it will be easier to.....
...convince them that they too can surf down the trunks of Mumakil. Wouldn' t that turn the battle into a...
Awesome surfing party?!?! "We should do this more often," said ...
...said Legless. "And actually, we could try to get Mumakil-trunk surfing into the Orclympics and then we can have the competition on a huge scale. And to the winner, as a prize, we could present him a ...
... handsome meddle!

"Yeah, let's do that," said...
... a large tabby cat with the Doormouse's tail dangling from his canary-eating-grin. We could even play croquet or polo from the Mumak's back, or would you rather ...
...play "Shoot the fellbeast" or "Run from the Balrog"? Thinking of it, we can also have horse races and orc races. But I really don't know if the Orcalympic commitee would allow Nazgul's to take part too because they can...
... not provide a urine sample to prove they haven't been taking steroids or other ...
...such performance enhancing drugs. Moreover, even if they do succeed in finding out somehow that the Nazgul have been on steroids, the Orcalympics adminstration will not be able to stand against the Nazgul as they are feard by all. And then the Nazgul could also....
... have their suspensions from entering the Syncronized Swimming Team events revoked so they may demonstrate their prowess in that event too. Samwise Gamgee will probably be entering the ...
weight-lifting competition after practicing by carrying Mr. Frodo up the side of Mount Doom. In order to better prepare himself for this event, Samwise will.............
... enroll in a ballet course and at every meal to eat plenty of ...
plenty of onion rings, until he pukes...
...when he has bitten his own finger off along with the onion ring.

I think that Aragorn, Gimli and Legolas should take part in the marthon event after their brilliant performance following the orcs down Rohan. Also Gandalf and Shadowfax could take part in the horse-riding contest. And Legolas should defiitely enter the surf-whatever-you-like contest! And I think that Gollum should take part in the....
... the freestyle rock climbing competition, though he might do better as the calf were they to institute rodeo's calf roping competition. While Gandalf and the Balfog could turn out for bungee jumping. And that brings us to Bilbo who could ...
....Bilbo could take part in the walking event or the marathon dozing event. He could also take part in the story-telling contest but he will find a mighty competitor in Elrond who....
due to his gift of foresight would be able to foresee what stories will please the judges better, thereby giving him an unfair advantage. Another competitor in the Orclympics would be the Mouth of Sauron, who would take home the gold medal in.................
.... snatching defeat from the jaws of victory through no fault of his own. The Gold for nimbleness in archery goes to the little Orc tracker who shot his arrow into the eye of the big Orc hunter who was charging him with intent to do bodily harm. The movie's Denethor could be awarded a medal for ...
....the messiest eater. But then in this competition he will also have a good competition from Gimli who along with this competition can also be a winner in....
... that equestrian event where the object is to see how far you can be thrown forward off your galloping horse as it comes to a screeching stop in front of the foul line. (The movie Denethor might also do well in the running high jump or even in soaring, if he doesn't 'crash and burn'.)

Where should these Orclympics be held? Well the hobbits suggest ...
........that the Orclympics could be managed very well near the shire, but the IOC (Interracial Orclympics Commitee) is of the view that holding the evnt in Shire will give an unfair advantage to the hobbits. The orcs obviously suggested Mordor, while the men wanted Gondor and Rohan to be the joint event holders and the dwarves were vouching for Misty mountains and the elves for Lothlorien or Mirkwood. So the IOC after a long debate have decided to make everyone happy by holding various events at various locations like the Horse riding event will be held in...
...Morgoth's court. Although they were a little careful about entering because, it might be a trap.
They were contemplating going in when they heard a noise to thier left or was it right?
Now it was behind them, no in front, it was all around them.
What could they....
... Click!!!

"Hey! Somebody turn the radio back on; I was listening to it."

And here we see a little brick house in a pastorial setting. Just coming out the door is ...
...is....actually, I can't put a name to it. But I can describe it for you. It has the head of a pig, the upper body of a horse, the lower body of a hippopotamus, the legs of a cat and the tail of a Tyrannosaurus Rex. And I think I can just notice the wings of a hummingbird attached to its back. My producer is telling me that the creature is named.....
HipcattorseXpigface. THe famous hunter Garth Swashbuckle discovered and named the creature after he shot and killed the one and only speciemen known to mankind. It was evidently the cause of his death in the end because a mob of...
.....angry PCTA members stormed his home, dragged him out and hung him at the crossroads. On his grave, there is an epitaph which reads....
... "Garth Swashbuckle - He Failed to Let Sleeping HipcattorseXpigface Lie."

Garth Swashbuckle is probably better known for his adventures on the Lower ...
...backside of the Brontosaurus where he actually succeeded in....
in impregnating the beast. But that's a whole other story neither here, or there; and we won't go into detail on it. One of his later adventures was a real dandy, where there is footage of him in Tokoyo arm wrestling Godzilla, unfortunatly the results of that match were inconclusive because some big, hairy, ape named...
... Kong King damaged the TV antenna a top the Umpire Slate Building which forced stations all over the world to switch from the now blacked-out wrastlin' match to a music show called 'High-D' causing the viewers and the off-site referee to miss the final two minutes, resulting in a decision of "no contest". The Network and Cable Companies were flooded with emails and calls from irate ...
....viewers who were complained about missing the decisive moments of the arm-wrestling cometition. On being told, that the antenna was sabotaged by one King-Kong, the angry crowed held a demonstration to punish the miscreant. This resulted in a large-scale...
... plugging of the Yew Nork City storm drains, caused by all those squished bodies after the giant ape finished his tap dance upon the demonstrators. Had he performed his ubiquitous soft shoe instead, there would only have been a few cracked heads. We asked Mayor Halfrunt Regardia, what he thought of all this? His reply was ...
..."I can only blame the people who held the demonstration for the deaths. The demonstration was held complaing about the discontinuation on the arm-wrestling competition which could not be covered completely because of Mr. King Kong damaging the antaenna. Now, when the people held their demonstration, Mr. King Kong did feel guilty about the people not getting their prime entertainment. So he was obliged to provide entertainment for the people and hence the tap dance which resulted in the deaths. I say, its the people's own fault."

With this comment, the Mayor became immensely unpopular and to remove the threat posed by King Kong, the angry masses decided to...
... leave the city for greener pastures. On their way they came to the edge of some woods. The path continued on through the woods and though it looked quite forbidding, the travelers went on warily. By tea time it was getting quite dark, so they stopped and ...
...and started looking around for a dry and soft ground to rest for the night. They did find a few good places and were just about to start pitching up their tents but then party#5 which had been sent in the North-Northwest direction to hunt for a resting ground came running back.

"We spotted a huge footprint down there", the party leader exclaimed in one breath. "Its huge and its foot is 3 fingered. I am afraid that it might be the footprint of a ....
... the Phantom Chicken Heart. Lub-dub, Lub-dub, Lub-dub Oooo! Were they afraid. Suddenly, one of them looked behind. "What was that?" he cried.

"It's ....
GIANT KILLER DUST BUNNIES....RUN!!! RUN BEFORE THEY...
.....attack you. They have various means of attacking like their dust-storm or their Grind-dust attack. And I think you should better be careful about going near them, since they can envelope you in dust and thus transform you into another dust bunny. But then we do have a defense against them. We could use our anti-static dust spray or our...
... entrapping them by leaving different flavored hard candies under our beds and using the results as prizes in the Guess the word! thread.

Their grind-dust attack is especially deadly, for with it they ...
...they spin round and round, till they gain enough velocity that the dust they are composed of disintegrates. Then they lunge towards the opponent, engulfing him in the dust whose abrasive power grind the opponent's skin giving the opponent excrutiating pain.

But there are stories of a very special power of the dust bunnies with which they are said to be able to....
... bite the heads off of chickens and then late at night they sneak into the rooms of their opponents, leaving a chicken head in each of their opponents shoes. This caused many a heart attack, especially amongst those who forget to wear sox. To counteract this, one must ...
Be a tiger and eat the chicken. But they weren't tigers, so they got Gandalf to turn them into tigers. BUt the spell backfired and they accidentally turned into...
... pastel colored marshmallows. As it turned out, they later became quite happy about this, for they joined up with the Pillsbury doughboy and Bibendum, the Michelin mascot, and had one whale of a pillow fight.

What happened next to Gandalf, the chickens, and the dust bunnies, I'll leave to your imagination, but if you really want to know, you can ...
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] >>