Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Finish the sentence fool!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Current Games > Finish the sentence fool!   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] >>
...by an evil monster from the sky - the undead cloud!! Then everyone began turning into puddles of water, and were sticking to each other apart from someone who was wearing a raincoat for some reason. Then he went and tried to...
...choke another person and drown him into the water thinking that this will help in increasing the buoyancy offered by the water. But instead....
...the water disappeared, and a hurricane/tornado thingy came up and they were thrown far, far away to a place now called...
Hell, Michigan, the only place where it is safe to say that hell can freeze over Wink Smilie... and sadly, it was frozen over... so they had to...
...make a massive pit and climb in afterwards. All of a sudden, the side of the pit collapsed inwards and some friendly eskimos with glowing red eyes welcomed them into their tunnels. Sadly, no-one knew that the eskimos were really...
so they invited everyone an icecream and a soda, but they were using tongues instead of the usual eskimo cloths... but they were not freezing, because..
THEY LIVED IN NEW ZEALAND AND IT WAS SUMMER!!! The poms didn't like it because it was too hot and besides...
..., they were upset because Australia just beat NZ in the one day series and England never wins at all! They all got upset about this and everyone began to fight one another - Australia vs. England vs. NZ or something. Then some big, big Aussies came and...
offered all of thema great deal of beer so everyone could get drunk and be happy, to forget about the game, but then, my grandma came along and ...
....slapped everyone (no offense meant. Its all in the game (registered)) and scolded them about drinking to heavily when they should be busy plotting there escape. How Granny came to know about their whereabouts noone knows but some suspect that....
...that the small insect that was following them from day one was Granny's spy. One of them swatted at the bug and it...
... became a small splat in a religious text that would cause hundreds of years of war over different interpretations of that accidental punctuation. But none of them would know that until...
the ruby of the dead was found
Meanwhile, back at home, Chewy....
... was talking to the White Rabbit about ...
...various patterns of wallpaper, and they began to get in a heated debate over...
to put an invisible wallpaper, or a zebra like one...As they argued about this, Bill Clinton entered the room stared at the walls, and..

(about my granny, no ofense taken that is exaclty the attitude she will take if she really appeared there.... hihihihihi)
Went to the computer in the corner of the room and logged onto PT to.....
...post in the "Finish the sentence fool!" thread. He posted...

OOT, It great, i am now inaugurating the page numer 13 after the first 100 pages, but that is my lucky number, 13, nice...

Moderator Smilie Sorry Ear, but your post didn't cut the mustard: it violated too many of our rules, so I edited it out. - Grondy Moderator Smilie
... "Once upon a time there were three little ...
...rubber chickens. The first rubber chicken was named Earl. The second one was named Shirl, and the third was named Pearl. Now, Earl, Shirl and Pearl were sad because...
...they were wanting to have some of their mom's home-made chicken pie. But their mom had run out of chickens, so she had gone and...
eaten a computer instead. But then something bad came out of the computer and...
The mouse pulled it's lead off in fright and ran away to...
.. join an all-girls band that went by the name Jackie Pott and the Daughters of Middle-earth. Jackie played the trombone and the mouse played ...
the mousbone. But when it found out it was REALLY a mousebone, it...
Threw up in disgust and transformed itself into a cat in hat who......
...enjoyed long walks on the beach and candlelit dinners in the back alleys of New York. Also, there was a pigeon who played the...
...tailfeathers of it's long passed great-great-great grandfather. This only encouraged the cat in the hat to sprout itself wings and take to the sky in pursuit of all flying things. Until it met a dragon which...
.....ate a Mexican Scotsman, who replied.................
...OWWW!! And then a deranged emoticon popped out of the sky and kept repeating the word "Random... Random... Random..." until it became annoying and somebody shot it with an oversized BB-gun mounted on a...
...rather large stuffed elephant, and all the while, Robin Williams in his Mrs. Doubtfire garb was yelling,"Ooh, dear. Ooh, dear." and running around with his/her hair/wig on fire and doing...
... the limbo: "How low can you go?" It turned out he/she could go low enough, so they all went out to the greenhouse and started potting ...
...big trees which were all three times a big as each other, but weighed about 3 kilos each! This was quite easy work, so they finished up there and went to the red house. Here they...
...chopped up the firewood and built a huge bonfire of it out on the dry ground. Since, it was daytime, the bonfire didn't amount to much except roasting those who were standing near it. But the people who saw the smoke from afar thought they it was a smoke signal telling them to...
...destroy all the pickles in the entire world. They began to do this, but soon encountered a wizened old man, who shouted...
....countrymen countrymen lend me your ear, coz mine just fell off and I can't hear the music playing my head and I need to see a....
...person that will tell me what to do for a new ear. It is painful, you know, and I really need someone to seriously...
... kiss it and make it go away; No! to kiss it and go away; No! to kiss it and make me go away. And she did.

Poof!

And when I opened my eyes I found myself to be in ...
...a tub of raspberry preserves(yum)! I began to gulp up the tasty, tart treat in all directions surrounding me, until there was a knock at the tub and someone saying...
...in a very high-pitched voice, "Get out of me jam(preserve)!!" I soon realized that the voice belonged to a midget who was standing outside very red-faced and...
....and had a scythe in his hand. Then he jumped down into the tub and started advancng towards me while waving the scythe threateningly. I got scared and retreated back into the walls of the tub till I could go back no more. Then, in self-defense I picked up the nearest thing that came into my hand and threw it at the midget. That thing turned out to be....
... a very large raspberry seed. It hit the midget square in the face, causing him to fall backwards and allowing me to...
...leap over his somewhat small form, and make a break for the wall which disappeared, revealing a large chasm into which I fell, landing rather unfortuately upon a...
... crafty art of a rock named Ted. Ted was my friend. We played in the Fairy Farm all day; frollicing in the flowers. By the way, Ted was a tall midget. I got bored with Ted so I ran away, til I came to The Elven Halls of...
...The Unmidgets. This being midgetland, made these people very special, a tall race that enslaved the midgets, making them work hard and beyond their normal height abilities. I felt sorry for the midgets, so I went to the high-council and said...

... "How bout release the midgets?", they just looked at me like I just got released from the mental hospital. But I refused to give up! Im gonna fight for the midgets right, if youre not with me youre against me! The Council looked at me under silence and I...
... found myself the target of their book. "I can't believe it, the darned Council threw the book at me!" The title of the book was ...
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] >>