Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Finish the sentence fool!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Current Games > Finish the sentence fool!   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] >>
was like "right." And then he went off to a planet where he might find bananas, but...

(Methinks LA86 is typing MORE than the tail end of the previous sentence and the first bit of the next.)
instead he found Blanche Dubois dusting off her little menagerie in the middle of nothing, pretending she was a...
...sorceress whose only mission in life was to avenge the murder of her family. For this she has traveeled far and wide searching for the person who had caused the deaths of her loved ones. The killer was...

Quote:
(Methinks LA86 is typing MORE than the tail end of the previous sentence and the first bit of the next.)

Thanks for telling me that. Concern is appreciated. But then, you have better things to think about.
a really large packet of crisps that fell off the shelf in the supermarket. No-one knew that the makers were fed up of making crisps and wanted to discredit themselves so took the extreme measures of......
eating the crisps themself. The papers were all over the suicide story, and
...the walls were all over the paint. Near an empty packet of crisps, the detectives found a drop of red paint. Following this clue...
the dectectives decided they had had enough of crips and started to look for peanuts - where do you think they found the peanuts - of course in the pub. On entering the local pub a round of drinks was ordered, then, all of a sudden, there was a, loud, ear piercing, scream, that.....
was unexpected. And of course everyone said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, which only made it worse until...
they decided to shut up. THen John CLeese turned up and said "And now for something completely
... the same: "I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay, I sleeps all night and I works all day. He's a ...
....Popeye the sailorman; And he lives in the garbage can. He eats all the fishes, and spits the dishes, He's....
George, George, George of the jungle watch out for that...
watch out for that nassssty little Bagginssss, we hates him, we......
... three kings of orient are, smoking on a rubber cigar, hill and fountain, moor and ...
so fantastic , no elastic, 25 pence per...........
...door.", and then a giant cavewoman named Mildred Higgins, who had a gap between her front teeth the size of Texas, came and said "My pancakes...
...were hurled yesterday into the city of Troy by huge Greek catapults and my insurance agency is denying to cover up for the loss. To avenge the destruction of my lovely pancakes, I will...
kidnap all of you(the balrog, bucket, gandalf, orc, and balrogs mom. is that all the characters? i hopeso...) too fix and work for me for...
... four score and seven years while our four fathers bring forth a new quartet of ...
...trilogies so that we all can spend out lifetimes reading the books and trying to understand them. After all, a dozen books...
are in robert Jordans the wheel of time series and they arent...
...very legible because they haven't been typed out but written and the author while writing the books had contracted Parkinson's disease. In fact,...
Gandalf's sister, Mandalf, who is a real "husky" babe, is a great wrestler and won the championship title battling Balrog Betty in last year's...
battle of the babe, but sooner or later you will find that.....
... caramelized parsnips taste good, however one must be a grown up to discover that fact; just like it takes a ...
..coat to keep warm in these parts, you silly...
....woollen cow. But it turned out the the cow was not actually a cow but was...
two peole moooving furniture aroung for Mr. and Mrs. ...
..Smith who wanted his house to be revamped as per according to Feng Shui which he thought...
... his front door was facing the wrong direction and as such the house had bad karma. This he felt justified in thinking, for ...
he payed 4000 to be told that by the feng shui.......
he would acheive a total sense of what bologna would feel like in his...
...house when it was an abode of the Devil a long, long time ago. That was the time when...
when pixies no longer flitted about in the air like butterflies; nor when little faeries danced in rings around a posie, but it was actually a time when ...
...when dinosaurs ruled the Earth. But unfortunately there existence was wiped out due to a meteorite hitting the Earth surface because of which....
none of them could get to the hairdressers, now you know what that means don't you, of course they couldn't go out anymore, so they are really all indoors at the moment. The only problem is...
... the doors to all their homes were buried by debrie over the eons and they can no longer get out, even if they had the desire to, so they ...
looked around their prisons and discovered that they would have to become cannibals to stay alive, because the Never-Age2000 Serum was not enough to nourish their...
hair, which by time they had really bad split ends. The rest of the world had then decided that Never-Age2000 serum was a Nobel Prize candidate, this serum is in big demand and the manufacuturers were working overtime to meet the demand. The inventor, Laurelindheilmarin, has reportedly....
... sold her house, left her kids with her mother-in-law, and run off with a drummer from ...
Mars where he only managed to get here by taking a shuttle and...
has decided to start his own shuttle service. Meanwhile on Jupiter, the Jupiterians have......
... have all turned green with envy. "Why does Saturn get to wear that bevy of rings when all we get is that horrible big red blemish that will probably turn out to be the beginnings of a humongous zit. I wish I had listened to what my mother said, then I would know ..."
that wabs go wabwab, and therefore zits are to be tolerated, but I didn't, and soo... I'm ENVIOUS. Which made the little munchkins hide and
sing follow the yellow brick road follow the yellow brick road, follow follow follow follow...
untill you diiiiiie, untill you diiiiiiiiiiie. At which the crazy witch replied: "...
"oh good, some evil little creatures to have in my army of Orcs!!" Cause her uncle was Sauron and he was like
... the Great Green Arkleseizure who sneezed the entire Universe out of his nose. Luckily this happened before ...
he gave his girlfriend a big KISS, coz you know what happens when you kiss and sneeze at the same time, the...
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] >>