Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Finish the sentence fool!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Current Games > Finish the sentence fool!   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] >>
one of the trolls arrived with a message from the boss.. He needed a man who could wear
A lime green tutu with matching lime green fruit hat. The man would have to...
...shake really hard to get them off, he didnt have any arms...
... but did have a very long and crooked nose with which he was known to poke into places that ...
really are not family friendly, he did however, pick
... out some very good books that were never written by their authors from the pile he found there beside the old ...
dusty furnace. apparently, someone had been trying to get around to burning them but had never because...
... of this parrot with a bucket of water. It kept putting the fire out because ...
lots of the papers were bout him and he really wanted his story to get out mainly because..
he like them so much since he appeared as a hero though he often was just a....
...sidekick. The poor little fellow always wished that...
... he could ride in on his white charger, wearing his shining armor, and save the fair damsel from the dragon just once, without ...
stupid "batman" coming and telling him that bats, not parrots were the dominant species and that he should go free a lizard..
... from the evil clutches of the Emporer Penguin who has become frenzied because he can't ...
remeber how to spell "antidisenstablishmettarism" or wot it means so to find out he took the lizard, ...
... to lunch to talk it over; however, luch was so good they forgot to converse about what the word was, let alone how to spell it. When he got home, the lizard remembered how to spell it and started by saying, "I" ...
had the oddest dream....there was this heavenly voice and it started calling down a-n-t-i-d-i-s-e-n-s-t-a-b-l-i-s-h-m-e-n-t-a-r-i-s-m....and i just remembered! is that not..
...the strangest you've ever heard," the lizard asked himself, while a mouse, living in a corner of the lizard's house crawled out of his hole and replied...
... "You must pay the rent!!!"
"Oh no, I can't aford the rent this month, whatever shall I do???"
"Sell your brand new ...

pointed ears!
After all, when you stole them from that ridiculous
cat , when you won the drinking contest during the festival of....
... Blue Moon back when we had the lay over in the town of Humberfast on the River ...
Fingerlickin', no one would have expected the mousy landlord would find out about them. So the lizard went down to Fingerlickin' river to sell the pointed ears to a...
blind man because he didnt want to get caugth by the local ...
... contabulary, because they'd say things like "Now then, what all this?" and then grab him by the ear and haul him off to ...
the funny farm where everything is groovy! Meanwhile, a poor unsuspecting kitty is waking up somewhere without his ears. "Oh no!" he cries as he scrambles about, looking for them everywhere, even...
... under the dog's blanket and in the bottom of the litter box. The poor kitty was frantic; how could a self-respecting cat go around in public without its ears? The problem was short lived, for passing by a full length mirror the kitten looked up and saw ...
that he had real ears!!!!He was looking like a real king with eardobs made of..
... the tiny skulls of dragonflies, separated by beads of congealed fairy dew, strung on gossomer strands of silkworm thread. These were custom made for him by ...
.....the little gnome that always used to sit on the corner of the bar,shaky and noisy......
Really he wasnt so though but whenever he got to much of the local drinks he started to dance like a
... twirling maple tree seed pod on a windy day. His spectators thought he looked quite spiffy, dressed up as he was, wearing ...
a red suit with silver dots ..His shoes of pure gold and on his head he wore a pointy hat..
... with a silver tassel sprouting out of its apex.

Meanwhile, deep in the heart of the forest a small furry creature with long ears was ...
came out behind the door in the big oak.He had done his ....
... chores and homework and was off for a spot of fishing with his trusty flyrod and a bunch of freshly tied flies. He felt sure that this time he would be able to catch that illusive ancient trout that had...
been seen several times but no one were able to catch it..anyway he found his usual place at the river and sat down when...
a large green and black spotted frog hopped up beside him and started singing in a beautiful baritone voice. The first verse of this song was ...
"we rest; a dream has power to poison our sleep.
we rise; one wandering throught pollutes the day..."
The song was often heard when the ents were gathering with some of the ....
...birds in the wood and stuff and it was also heard by...
... a black squirrel who lived in an old oak tree that gree on ...
...an old island which was situated in...
...an ocean, the owner of which was ...
...a huge squid-like creature named the Mighty Ancient Armed Amoeba, because ...
he was simply the big boss from the underworld. He used to order some of his sisters how to make...
... multi-colored cotton candy, which he peddled door to door, while riding a unicycle which he pedaled with two of his arms, while carrying great bunches of the vari-hued cotton candy in his other arms. At the door of one house...
...he stopped, rang the doorbell, punched the first person that opened the door and felt good about it. He felt good about it because ...
they stole all of his candy whenever he was around . However that was not the only reason .Some of his devoted sisters made a ....
...daisy chain and threaded it between his arms. Then they all left town because a ...
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] >>