Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Finish the sentence fool!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Current Games > Finish the sentence fool!   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] >>
the Chessboard to tackle the Red Queen who was trying to mount the White Knight's horse and ride down the Pawns on her way to the Castle.

'Gandalf!' cried Frodo, sitting up. There was the old wizard, sitting in a chair by the open...
fireplace, the old man moved his feet and flicked his cloak into the flame, and set himself aflame........... he doesnt realised............ (as he is too powerful to feel pain) ............ soon there is nothing left apart from some ladies underwear and a pipe.

I will not say, Do not weep, for not all tears are an...........
incremental source of the oceans of Arda.

"Lock the door, and don't open it to anyone today, not even if they bring... "
chocolate, just tell them to leave it by the plant pot, unless they have the key, then take it from them and say thank you, its the only polite thing to do....

All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are........
...probably going to wear out the soles of their ruby slippers.

'Lat down your weapons! Then go back twenty paces and...'
wait for my next order before you walk the ..

" Why do the swans always open their wings when...
...they leap from tall, or short, buildings?

Quote:
'We are no phantoms,' said Aragorn, 'nor do your eyes cheat you. For indeed...'
we would love to go on a nice dinner date with you, precioussss, as long as they have sushi.

"Gil-Galad was an Elven-king
Of him the harpers sadly sing...
His nose was long; his chin was weak
Of his bloodshot eyes we mustn't speak.

Quote:
'Only what Bilbo told me. I have heard his story: how he found...'
a way to open coco-nuts without spilling the milk.

We've got to get some sleep; but not both .......
.....eyes at once, keep a weather eye peeled for the muffin man, because I'm feeling peckish."

Quote:
The wind was chilly and yet heavy with the odour of cold decay. 'Well,' he said, at last withdrawing his eyes'.....
'it wasnt me, i dont make smells like that, how dare you' and stomped off in a huff.

'Now i will make you an offer. I have got my ring and.......
want you to wear it whenever somebody is around

Is it safe .is it ...
in your underwear drawer? no-one will look there.......

" They shall see me and remember who is the real.......
Queen before I die !!!

[b"]Summer is the best time to ...
use the snowballs you have hidden in the 'fridge.

There is a gate, perhaps more than one in the encircling .....
hills surrounding the secret garden wherein dwell the relatives of the Cookie Monster.

'If beggars will not wait at the door, but sneak in to.....'
join the secret council of the G8

They climbed down and out of the dike and through a gap in the wall, and then Tom.....
Bombadillo flipped a switch on the little blackbox he held; there was a puff of smoke, a muffled roar, and the roof of the barrow collapsed, sealing in the wights 'til Gabriell comes to blow his horn.

"And never before has a Dwarf claimed a victory over an Elf in a contest of ....."
.....flirting with danish girlfriends

"There must have been a mighty crowd of dwarves...."
gathering at the consert when Elvis was on stage

I give you this medalion as a reward for..
..... not trying to overwrite an author like Tolkien!

"The ruffians had clubs in their hands and horns by their belts, but they....."
didnt know how to use them

Aragorn asked for Sam's help in need for the...

....keeping dry in the heavy rain last Wednesday.

"I remember clearest that there was a place in the north where....."
Santa's little helpers were very proud of.

"Theoden gave Éowen a speach of....
...The Responsibility of Duty, that was so inspiring that she decided to lead the women, children, and aged to the safety of the mountains and to take Merry with her for his protection. The result of this was that the Nazgul Lord conquered Minas Tirith and Sauron eventually captured Frodo and the One Ring.

'Black horsemen have passed through Bree. On Monday one came down...
with a warning from Gandalf

Finrod got very worried and silent because...
He couldn't fine a proper way to get himself a new bicycle in this part of the desert.

"And it will afford me some comfort as I wander to think that you pulled down....."
.....Sauron's bib overalls, only to find he was wearing brand new floral patterned boxer shorts.'

'To Isengard! Though Isengard be ringed and barred with doors of stone;
Though Isengard be strong and hard, as cold as stone and bare as bone,
We go, we go, we go to war, to.....'
..... get rid of absolutely none! Snowman Smilie

"Then the guards stepped forward, and Faramir opened the casket, and he held up....."

the dress belonging to his aunt.

"My cousin own's this ring he found in
... a box of Cracker Jacks that he found on the floor of a dreary, deep, dark, dank, and dusty, tunnel under the Misty Mountains.'

'...you don't know Thorin Oakenshield as well as I do now. I assure you, he is quite ready to sit on a heap of...'
... tickets to Man U's next homegame, without intending to use a single one. The dwarves prefers of course Chelsea.

"Sometimes in the silence of that barren country they fancied that they heard ........"
.....Howard Shore's LOTR Symphony playing in the background.

'He's not too well, and not too bad, Sam,' said the farmer. 'They dug up.....'
..... several similar last thursday, and until now only 14 hobbits has ended up in bed.

"For a while she was silent, as if pondering what this might mean. Then suddenly she ......."
.....turned three cartwheels, two back-flips, and a full axle, then she finished with the flourish of pulling a bun-rabbit holding a large bouquet of flowers out of the nose of the nearest spectator.

The smell of the roast meats was so enchanting that, without waiting.....
Pippin started to eat the chicken

"Can you bring me the sword and.."
a bunch of carrots, a cabbage, potatoes and four onions, then I will cut them in fingerthick cubes and cook us a dinner. I wish we had some red meat to put in the stew, but we got to have a vegetarian meal this time.

"We thought we were going to get caught like Orcs in a hole, but we found..."
.....it was more like being fish in a barrel.

'I've an idea,' said Sam. 'Let's go to Farmer Cotton's.....
and ask him if we can borrow Wolf for the hunt of the Rabbits.
Gimli looked at Galadriel and thougth her hair...
should be washed in Jane Helen's Shampo, because she was worth it!

"The wind had fallen the day before as it shifted from the West, and now it came from the North and began to......"
.....swirl around in ulfire coloured zephyrs reminiscent of shimmery silk wafted by the sunset's breeze.

'So you have come to gloat too, have you, my urchins?' he said. 'You don't care what.....'
.. feeble efforts the four of us have offered buiding an exact copy of the Cheop Pyramide in a fortnight.

"On the benches were various folk: men of Bree, a collection of local hobbits, a few more.... "
.....hobbits from Staddle arguing over their bar tab, and a very inebriated customer named Zem from the marshes of Sqornshellous Zeta.

'Yes!' said Pippin. 'I know what you mean. There might be all the difference between an old cow sitting and thoughtfully chewing , and a bull charging; and the.....
......meaning will be distributed to all the inhabitants on Planet Tolkien as soon as I understand a squat of it!!!

"He was cloaked and booted as if for a journey on ......"
the nearest farm , working as a ranger night and day

"I've got it ..I've got it .!! Quite simple ..In fact , it's the..
.....only possible solution to the problem after all the improbable and impossible ideas are discarded. I suggest Mr. Body was killed in the Conservatory with the Lead Pipe by Col. Mustard!
Love, set, and match!!!

'If you don't let me in Frodo, I shall.....
tell you a thing or to abouth the event in the woods

The sword Sting changes it's coulour on the blade whenever....
...the prop man dipped its blade into a can of blue paint to denote the presence of Orcs or Goblins; and rusty red paint to denote their absence.

'But he may have other things to cast,' said Gimli. 'If that is the end of the debate, let us go...'
and win the annual drawf v. elves fishing contest.

well this is different, now we need a thread... :P

I feel like spring after winter, and son on the leaves; and like trumpets...
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] >>