Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Finish the sentence fool!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Current Games > Finish the sentence fool!   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] >>
...laughed until...
.. he & everyone else came back to reality & realised they were not at the inn, supping the brown stuff of Lady Vee's round - They had infact smoked too much of that pipe weed earlier with their tea - they all gave a great sigh until Gandalf reminded them that ...

Quote:
..a host or orcs wearing protective goggles rushed towards them, waving their weapons and shouting the sort of thing that orcs shout while Gandalf, picking up the closest thing to him (which happened to be the dwarf) cried......

... 'muminfrill der skojally freak!'

Which roughly translated meant.....
We're all going to die! That Giantonion will crush us all, or something to that effect, which stirred up all the dwarves, but left everyone else a little baffled and crying from the nausious gass of the ever approaching onion. Gandalf realised that the dwarf was not his staf, and jumped, shouting...
...' How long have I had a hold of you?!? ... Where is my staff? ... Who are you anyway?... Hang on a minute - Who am I ?!?!?...'

As the orcs grew closer... as the fumes (of the onion) grew more unbearable... All who were near turned in horror as they realised their only savior from the on-coming slaughter (ie the savior being the magic from that person) had....

Dern dern deeeeeerrrrrrnnn...

Lost his memory..... (and his staff!)......

Oh I don't know - it just seems as though everyone has forgotten this thread - wanted to bring it back to life... Hmmm, bit rubbish wasn't it?!?

Sorry folks... Carry on regardless! Very Mad Smilie Ignore Smilie I
But then suddenly with a loud bang the onion opened noiselessly and out came.......
some guy with a crate of carlsberg..
... and everyone (orcs included) emptied their backpacks and they all combined what they brought and had a potluck supper right there on the battlefield. The orcs brought pickeled knuckles from some sort of beast, but they really like the lembas, and went ape over the pipeweed the hobbits provided for the after dinner rest-up during which they all had a nip from the flask of Elrond, which contained ...
.....a potion made from the nose hair of a troll, the blood of a mumakil and the wild berries of Mordor. After drinking the potion, they......
...all died.

What in Middle-Earth are you doing up there? Enquired Elrond of Arwen, who was...
... in charge of keeping Elrond's flask filled with miruvor, the cordial of Imdadril, so he was quite suspicious and wondered ...
...why there was a big worm swimming around in it and what the lime and salt were for but being polite he merely.....
...drank it down. After that Elrond was...
diagnosed with tapeworm. He asked Arwen why she had put it into his flask, and she replied...
"Oh for Valinar's sake, Dad, it was only a joke. You are sooooooo uptight, daddy dude, gotta chill a bit more. Know what I mean. I'm off back to Lothlorien to granny's. At least she knows how to party... and when she does her Dark Queen bit.... well.... See you later. Let me know when you are leaving, dad, and send me a postcard."

With that she flounced out leaving Elrond scratching his backside and sulking. Turning to the others he shouted "OK, who's up for some serious slaughter? I'm in an elvish dark mood." Gandalf took up his staff again and..........
screamed: where is my Dwarf!!
not knowing that the dwarf( acting compleatly out of character and species) was couring in the corner because Gandalfs Fingernails were so long, that Gandalf had acidently piersed the Dwarf's belly-button. Gandalf's fingers had been cursed, so that you could only trimm his nails( and break the curse) by using an enchanted...
...chainsaw which Gandalf had inadvertantly left behind in The Shire. Gimli demanded that Gandalf do something about the hole in his belly so Gandalf looked round at the others and asked.....

(incidentally, what characters are still here and where are they now?)
"Why can't I find a good moisteriser?? Why oh why!!??? Look at my face, it's soooo wrinkly!!!"

Gimli replied.....
(It doesn't matter because this isn't meant to be a storyboard, but a bunch of nonsense that grows from the lead of last post or not.)

Gimli replied .... "Dwarf Sweat makes a good moisturiser."

Legolas added his two cents with, "Gandalf, would you take a bucket of Dwarf Sweat in trade for installing a little glass window in Gimli's belly-button hole so he will be able to see where he's going?"

Gandalf laughed and ...
fellover,and then blacked out. Blacking out is not like passing out, because you still do things wile blacked out. Gandalf went home to the Kazad Durmish inn, and ordered a keg(Hickabickaboowhoshamincarnim!) wile singing...
...an old song, which he first heard from...
the Nazgul shrieking at the top of its lung. He saw the Balrog stopp in and......
start to slap Gandalf silly, and arouse him from his dream like reverance( green wet frogfarts!). Gandalf responded to being rudely snapped back to reality by shouting out...
... "Avast! ye lubbers. Captain, that is most illogical." Then he blinked and said sheepishly, "Oh, where was I? This sword I'm holding is nothing like a cutlass and I don't have pointy ears or even know how to do a mind meld." To which the bartender replied ...
But sire, methinks it does! Let me explaine it in song.....Dum de dum dum dum! Steve the egg, Steve the egg! How'd he wair pants without no legs?! Steve the egg, Steve the egg, he woke up next to sosages!( really showing my age here! :coolSmile Smilie)
Egad!, A singing bartender. Next thing you know we will be having a dancing dentist or a .....
...in trotted a diminutive and pretty pony, and remarkably it spake in perfect Westron the words,
" Greetings and Salutations Barman, tis I, the Prancing Pony ye see before ya, a trough of your finest horse-swill, and whatever that startled young gentleman is having, and put it on me tab."
The Barman, with a sidelong glance, uttered the cry for his attendant to find the special horse-trough, only it was anyone's guess as to who or what might be capable of hefting such a drinking vessel...
...And not killing themselves because...
.... the vessell of which he spoke had a hundred legs and was a martial arts expert! With all those legs - the trough could beat even the strongest of warriors.

The barman's attendant did try to get the trough, but.......
... comparing notes with Legolas as to his sartorial splender and how he could better use the color purple to ...
bring out the orange highlights in his hair.........
...chainsaw...
Legolas' beautiful highligths, and wash them away........
...with water from the fountain of youth...
...In the middle of the southern forest of Nigeria where Beren sits waiting for...
The biggest scallywag I“ve ever seen!

"Your love for the halflings....."
..."is only bested by your love for Man-Flesh" said the slavering Uruk Toilet attendant, and with that he wiped the toilet seat whistling a tune last heard in the deep recesses of the Bidet's of Barad-Dur, "bloody hobbits half the size, n take double the time" with that he sighed...
...and begged Legolas to get him out of this place. If it were not for desperation's sake, he would never have gone to the elf prince who was just now...
.... trying to brush out a tangle that had developed in Mines of Moria, where he could not properly brush his beautiful elven hair!
Big Smile Smilie

Try this,

"In place of a Dark Lord you would have a Queen....."

Namarie,
Arwen
That would be me.

All shall love me and despair!

Give me the ring!
..... threw his towel into the corner, put on his chicken suit, bought a bus ticket to Pookipsie, boarded as soon as the door opened, and as the bus pulled out of the station, he was heard to say, .....
"So long and thanks for all the fish!"

The bus conductor looked at him and.......
Oops I missed a page, I was continuing the restroom attendent thread. Oh well!

and said ... Put on the Ring! Put on the Ring! Else take off than rediculous costume.

And so the Uruk did and then the driver said, ...

...we aint got all day you lazy bum hurry up and give me your sticky note or else...
I wil make you tap dance with me. And Ugluk looked at with driver with....
... May i have this dance?.......

Namarie,
Arwen
A song starts playing out of no-where, and the driver turns around, and the theme music for James Bond starts to play. They aproach each other as James Bond melts away into the Sound of Music, wile they waltz around the parking lot of some unknown Manopoly, and the pot roast is forgoten. Menwile, back at the ranch...
stroling with Pooh to his thoghtful spot, just around the corner from Eore's gloomy place. I didn't know so much was happening at the ranch! If I did, then...
I would have gone insane at birth instead of allowing it to take over!

Hmmm, can I make a new one??? Gandalf screamed, "Don't...tempt me, Frodo! If you do..."
intend to eat that calzone, you had better, or I will! (I'm hungry, can you tell? ) Frodo answered back,...
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] >>