Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Finish the sentence fool!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Current Games > Finish the sentence fool!   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] >>
cook you if you say that again!!! A vegetarian?!"
Gandalf grabs Frodo by the throat and draws Glamdring...
"No, no!!" Frodo screams. "A joke! It was a joke!!"
"Well, just be sure it doesn't happen again young hobbit."
Frodo nods his head vigorously then...
... starts picking the pieces of meat from the calzone and feeding them to Sam's pet dog, who was called Ralph, but who thought of himself as Rolf the Vondermutt,, because ...
Vound vay out vonder, and you could tell he wasn't a pure bread petigree puppy because...
... masculine doggy bits, to which his urgent canine attention was drawn,"one must keep oneself clean" he thought in a overly contientious dog-like way, "dont want itchy nasty hobbit-fleas like master Sam" at that thought there was a kick from the...
... got up and whined to be let out so he could go chase ...
......the parked car which was owned by......
Matilda who used her powers to.........
... wash Mr. Frodo's laundry when he deemed to be in residenc. She was mighty put out about the blood, sweat, and tears that were all over that tunic he brought bask from his travels. 'A person might be a little more considerate. It's bad enough all those grass stains on his ...'
pants. even after hard scrubbing they won't go away, so she used....
...A big flask of Hydrochloric Acid, No Pants = No Stains... Contented with her work she went about sorting other problems that required the acid treatment, but just as she was about to leave her laundry room she tripped over a...
carrot "Oh why didn't I see that??" A voice behind her said............
... 'eh, What's up Doc? Has anyone seen my orange stogie; I know I left it here somewhere?'

To which the Doormouse replied, ' ..
"AAAAAAHHHHHH your......your.........
Not invited to our mad, mad teaparty! Someone call the march hair! Get the Mad Hatter!
Grondie, you spelt doormouse wrong.
CC, you spelt well-bred and pedigree wrong.

*loni feeling very pleased with herself*
Quote:
Grondie, you spelt doormouse wrong

So did you. Police Smilie
"Who is causing trouble at my teaparty" shouted the Madhatter as he sailed in on his yatch
"lalalalalala" said the..............
... White Rabbit as he disappeared down a .....
... spout of an empty teapot.

Meanwhile, the Duchess was considering a visit Lord Elrond where she wanted to discuss with him the art of ...
....choppin the brocolli so that she could......
decorate the toiletseat with so she could use it as a......
microphone!!!!

And as she did the..........
hokey pokey and started to dance around him. Elrond replied to this saying......
"You put your left foot in, your left foot out, in out in out, shake it all about...."

Then Elronds two sons came along and........
...and strapped their dearly, devoted and demented father into a mithril straight-jacket, shaking their heads at his sad display, then proceeded to bundle him into a...
... Swanship bound for Valinor with a note pinned to his jacket that provided the reader with the following warning:

"Under no circumstanse is the wearer of this note to be sent back to Middle-earth. Doing so will subject you to the wrath of the entire population of ...
near east, middle east, leftmiddle east, far east, USSR, and gondwanaland, and all that stuff.

The valinor guys sent it back anyway, because they had the VAlar on their side, and then they.........
riped at thier clothes and cried in pain because..........
They were so sissy and not half as strong as the Khaz‚d and not even half as beautiful! So they played their harps and.....
and cried for the beauty they did not have.

And so the lost and frightend found thier way to..........
... Forgoten Land where they rode on rides depicting archaic scenes from the past which no one any longer remembers. One of their favorite rides was ...
Screaming and bouncing around and pretending that they were riding something, but they actually weren't, and after they had finished doing that they...
named, Rosenante, which was the name of Don Quiote's horse, if you read much. The yaucht...
...that sailed from the Grey Havens wasn't named Rosenante or Rosinante even, it was named Rosebud in honor of the famous sled that the Khazad-dŻmers used to haul supplies over the Misty Mountains before the completion of their express-way tunnel.

Of course the above is contingent on there being a mis-spelling of yacht. If not, then the definition of yaucht is either: (1) the noise made in hauling a load of phlegm up ones bronchial tubes or (2) ...
A vegetable what really looks like broccoli and is very suitable for the use of......
... brushing the teeth of a dragon, the crumbs off of the table, the lint from one's vestments, and ...
tying thier invisible shoe laces, and so they went walking thru and thru,so that no one would know............
...that there noses were filled with uneaten sloppy joes...
since noone is finishing my sentence i shall take the honor of doing so
...While making sure the moon is shining upon the 23rd village of Kenya...
the village that lies before the twenty second and after the....
raging sea of rubber duckies, he must pass through...
The Flames of Wrath, and when he tried to pass trough his pants fell down. So in a hysterical cry he decided to......
...call out "there's no place like home" three times while clicking the heels of his ruby slippers together. Whereupon Gandalf met him at the door of his home with the glaring question, 'You don't really suppose, do you, that all your adventured and escapes were managed by mere luck, just for your...
...children's enjoyment when you get around to writing your memoirs. And really, when you do get around to writing them, please spell my name with a "v" so all those ignorant readers, like Grondmaster, will pronounce it correctly from the get go." To which, Bilbo replied ... "
"But everyone pronounces your name with an F! Even Peter Jackson does!" Gandalf shook his head angrily. "I don't like Peter Jackson! When I was the White he cut my beard down to a tiny, almost NORMAL one. Make sure you put great emphasis on how long my silky, beautiful beard is, Bilbo. And remember those V's!"

Bilbo, very confused, sat down on.....
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] >>