Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Finish the sentence fool!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Current Games > Finish the sentence fool!   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] >>
a Marshwiggle's nose,and thought about what was going to happen when...............
he eats some kitty kibble. so he went to the store to seek the.....
.....answers to his questions. And Bilbo had many questions! Once inside the store, he demanded to speak to the manager, and threatened that if he didnt speak to the manager he would......
Chip the glasses and crack the plates!
Blunt the knives and bend the forks!
That's what Bilbo Baggins rates—
Smash the bottles and burn the corks!

Cut the cloth and tread on the fat!
Pour the milk on the barroom floor!
Leave the bones on the bathroom mat!
Splash the wine on every door!

Dump the crocks in a boiling bowl;
Pound them up with a thumping pole;
And when he'd finished, we'd heard him say,
" .....
thats not a fork! its tuna! I
"I say, Gandalf, is that a..."
...Staff in your pocket? or are yer just glad to see me," and with that Frodo ran up Gandalf's pole and...
...ripped Gandalf's beard out with a...
......rusty old tweezers, then stuck a............
Dagger in his bushy thick eyebrows penetrating into his brain causing instant death! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Orc Grinning Smilie Alcoholic Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie
Frodo then buried the body and...
asked Pippin if he could borrow a smoking pipe. Pippin replied by saying......
"Oh say can you see..."
....the "No smoking" sign there? U should have the sense to.....
respect the authority of King Elessar himself? After all he made the rule that nobody should smoke in public!" To that Frodo replied:"......
"I shall smoke wherever I please! I am the great Ring-bearer! Kiss my hairy arse, I shall...
"...take this ring and..."
... slope off to yonder smoking mountain where I can smoke my pipe in peace. Smoke Smilie Because my second hand smoke will be negligable compared to that comimg from Mt. Odorruin. Wiggle Smilie And if you still desire to argue about that, you can ...
...say that to THE ALMIGHTY NEW NECROMANCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
Pippin looked at Frodo and took his......
...head off.

Aragorn ran after the orc and...
... shook its hand saying, 'Welcome to Gondorland! You are our one millionth visitor since we opened last spring (give or take 42 who were culled by Gimli and Legoless)."

To which the Orc replied, ... "
.....in the most superficial voice he could muster "OH......MY.......LORD.....SAURON!!!! That is, like, so totally righteous!!! Tell me human, what have I won?"

To which Aragorn replied "You have just won a chance to steal the ring from Frodo without interference from the Fellowship for a whole two minutes!!!"

Without waiting for a reaction, Frodo......
Screamed,"No! It's mine! My own! It came to me! My presssious!"
"...and if you bother me I'll..."
"... he is, he is, ... Oh, you know, the guy with the mask, and the silver bullets, and the white horse, and the faithful Indian companion. The Wozname Ranger. Or am I thinking of one of those more colorful Power Rangers. Anyway, his nephew became the Green Hornet and drove around in a big black ..."
fish

and he said KAAAWH! hey i no u ur............
(Oops, yesterday I answered the last post on the first page again. Oh well, I'll try to tie the two together below.) Got The Blues Smilie

... scream 'Hi Yo Sliver!', cause I'm the Lonely Stranger. And you are ....
"...a giant monkey from the north pole. Have you seen..."
Wormtongue?" He replied with "NO! You dotard why on Middle-earth would I............
be hitting my head against a tree until the bloody tip of the skull is exposed and chipped!HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
i was running towards
... the gate of Minas Morgal when Sam ...
...saw Richard Simmons in an orc outfit and decided to...
hang himself because of the sheer terror his hair inspires in those of bad temper(that would be me as many of u know) then frodo cut the rope and..............
tried to kill Richard with a rubber duck, but he was too slow and missed him. So Richard....
...took hold of a chicken wing...
and sat down to whatch the Super Bowel, but before the game was over a rubber........
Super Bowel! thats just strange!

anyway................rubber turkey turned his to the ground and said u dont really know me but theres something i really need to talk to u about(slowly raises head)KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWH!Then the mighty idiot from somewhere over the rainbow Queen of the Flowery Dell said.........
The supper bowl? Why aren't you watching hockey with the munchkins and the smurfs?
"I went to see a fight and a hockey game broke out."

... after Gollum finished eating the rubber turkeys and chickens, and then the munchkins and the smurfs, he belched and asked for ...

...asked for some of old Butterbur's beer. suddenly, in came aragorn and legolas. seeing gollum drink aragorn shouted, "how dare u drink without givig us a pint each!" then legolas said, "elves dont get drunk that easy. i wud prefer the whole barrel from the cellar, please." seeing no one respond at the request both dudes get impatient and start pulling the mug of beer from gollum's hands, and he screams,"NOOOOOOO!! its my PRECIOUSSSSS, let precious have it.....
...But Aragorn grapped Gollum and began to ...
kiss him, "Where have you been!?" Gollum looked confused, Legolas walked up to Aragorn and hit him upside the head "What ar eyou doing!? Your supposed to KILL him not KISS him!"

Aragorn looked down at Gollum with sorrow filled eyes then looked at Legolas, and said "Oh well I guess I can always........
...bake a loaf of bread with your face on it.Goodbye,little buddy.Don't go near that Frodo Baggins,he'll throw you in front of a moving train and...
... and snatch you back just in the nick of time so he might present you with a freshly cut yellow daffodil, all because ...
...Frodo has found a pair of...
... Orcs trying to fish Sam's tin cooking pots out of that crevice between the Isenmouthe and Orodruin. The little snaga orc wanted them for cooking her dinner, while the big warrior Uruk wanted them as a trade-in towards a bright new shiny ...
.....skin, cause as everbody knows orcs have no.......
flamingo shaped umbrellas with yellow and green polka dots on them. Gollum ran away from Aragorn and hugged LEgolas's ankle because
behind Aragon was a giant...
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] >>