Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Finish the sentence fool!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Current Games > Finish the sentence fool!   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] >>
....guts. he eventually decided
to get some "Red Blood" from the shop around the corner. But when he came to the shop, he saw...
...all the old men had gathered and were eating watermelon. So he grabbed a dead fish and began to...
chanted a song of wizardry,
Of piercing, opening, of treachery,
Revealing, uncovering, betraying,
Then sudden one of the old men there swaying,
Sang in answer a song of staying,
Resisting, battling against power,
of secrest kept, strength like atower,
And trust unbroken, freedomg, escape,
Of changing and of shifting shape,
Of snares eluded, broken traps,
The prison opening, the chaing that snaps.
Backwqards and forwards swayed their song,
Reeling and foundering, as ever more strong,
The chanting swelled, the old man fought,
And all the magic and might he brought
Of Elvenesse into his words.
SOftly in the gloom they heard the birds
Singing afar in Eng-a-land,
The sighing of the Sea beyond,
Beyond the western world on sand,
On sand of pearl in Elvenland.
Thent he gloom gathered; darkness growing,
In Birmingham, the red blood flowing,
Beside the Sea, where the rabbits slew
The cat burglars, and stealing drew
They white ships with their white sails
In lamplit havens. The wind wails,
The wolf howls. THe ravens flee.
The ice mutters in the mouths of the sea.
The captives sad at my house mourn,
Thunder rumbles, the fires burn--
And thingummy fell before the throne. (I memorised that for Drama all by myself!!!!!!)

And when all that was over, he....
... Listened to the applause, he listened to their word.
And this is what, his long ears heard,
"Before you leave, before you go,
Whence your doggrel, we must know?" ...
...To which the other voice replied, "what the heck is a dogrelle?" his question was answered immediatly by...
...by Mithrandir. Out of the shadows he crept out, from whence he came from no one knows. Elf Rolling Eyes Smilie
And then he decided that he needed to phone MIke and nick and pay the heaphy rates and go to the stationary warehouse for a business cards folder and phone Bill and Don and take the brum video to a conference and phone Clement for some work and get the kids tape for Grannie. Then he was going to....
... fill the tub with bubble bath, pour a drink, grab a book, and soak the cares of the day away, until ...
...he realized that soaking books was not a good idea. So he grabbed a rolling pin and began to...
Make gingerbread men and women that looked like various characters from The Lord Of The Rings " By George! Im a cookie!" Shouted Aragorn. He decided to take advantage of his cookie like being, so he .......
... ripped its head of with a pair of pliers before...
...before sewing it back on with a suspension cable removed from the Golden Gate Bridge.

Meanwhile, back in Lothlorien, Gandalf was ...
... smoking his new shiny plastic bubble-pipe, as he was talking to a tree about...
his new pink, leather shoes with golden laces and purple dots. The tree became angered and said:.....
That Gandalph would look soooo much better in purple with bright green poka dots. Gandalph replied to this be saying.....
..."Only when that balrog of a sister of yours marrys me. Only then will I...
burn myself on a pyre jump of the white tower and...................
... fall down the other side, all the while laughing at the trick I played on Saruman, making him think he was a screaming, bouncing green mushroom that has pretty red worms crawling through it. The worms talked to each other, saying...
we represent...........the lolipop guild,the lolipop guild,then they said....................

(ive never seen the wizard of oz,im a flying monkey-a-phobic)
... and now for a word from our sponsor:'

"The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out,
The worms play Pinochle, on his snout!

Come on down, come on down to Mama Arwen's Spaghetti House and try a plate of her ...
...deep fried, oven roasted, pot boiled, extra crunchy...
... old shoe leather. It comes in many sizes, colors, and flavors. And the best part about it is ...
it's completely toxic and very dangerous if you eat it. But that never stopped...
Lord Aragorn, for he loved Arwen so much that he would do anything for her. When Aragorn took a bite out the crunchy shoe his eyes almost popped out. With a shocked face he yelled: "......
..."I'd rather eat orc eyeballs than this rot! Here, Arwen, you try some." So Arwen bit into the shoe and...
... to Aragorn's surprise, she took a bite chewed it for a week, swallowed, smiled, and left it to Aragorn to say, "Sheee likesss it!"

To which Arwen replied, " It tastes just like ...
...your...
toenails!! at that Aragorn replied: "but my toenails aren't that crunchy and.....
...even if they were, they would not taste as bad as that...
... that there stew that Sammie made out of conies and leaks. Why he didn't even bother to add any taters for ballast. Now thats what I call one sorry recipe for ...
... fried chicken! Now you go back and tell that there Sammie that I said...
"I'm not going to eat this slime!" I'd never...
"...thouch this stuff, you tryin' ter kill me?" He grabbed an ent limb and began to...
...be hammered into the ground by the angered ent and screamed..........................
..."CHEESEBURGER CHEESEBURGER!" and was thrown into...
....Mount Doom.

Gandalf woke up early one morning and found that his beard had been shaved off by...
A conniving little thing, that thought the beard the would make a nice wig, for he was bald, the poor little thing.

The creature who shaved his beard was...
Gollum, of course! So Gollum ran off with the beard before Gandalf could stop him. Gandalf ran straight after him, but....
he tripped over Treebeards feet. "Humhum," Treebeard said, "what does a hasty Wizard do here in my forest?" At that Gandalf replied: ".......
..."To Udun with you, you great chunk of bark!" So Gandalf raised his staff and...
...and was promptly pounded into the ground for daring to raise an attack against an ent, who said...
"Hoom hooom! Toucha me and you go to your doom."

Once upon a time a great big orc was sitting at his computer...
...talking to all of his friends using the messageboard on the website 'www.planet-orc.com'. He then checked his email, and got one of those things that said: PASS THIS ON OR YOU WILL...

have to pass this chain letter on! It's been in exsistence since 1857 and this is absolutely incredible because there was no email then and probably not as many sad geeks with nothing better to do. So this is how it works: Pass this on to 15,067 people in the next 7 minutes or something horrible will happen to you like...
... you will turn green and start to love trees but this will only last for ......
the time from that moment until you find a desert fox (i saw one in my bible) and hug it 5 times and say this chant 5 times.....
Eye of Orc and toe of troll, make my hair long, make it grow!...
..... green as grass, slick as glass. Then he awoke from his stupor and as his email address was actually orc@ planet-org.orc, he .....
...tried his best but he could not remember what his password was, so he...
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] >>