Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Finish the sentence fool!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Current Games > Finish the sentence fool!   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] >>
....I hate men and elves much more...
Hup, tooth, three, fore...
...I love smashing a leather door.
Hup to thri fo...
...I like chewing iron ore.
Hup, to, tree, fore...
... I spit da shells out on de floor
Hup, too, tree, fo ....
Then the misus she complains even more
Hup tooth treep fore......
...Then she kicked me out the door.
Hup, to, free core...
Saying 'Don't come back if your still poor.'
Hup, tooth, treat, forp....
that's why my teeth are rather sore. Cause I'm chewing on this ore, since me misus kicked me out the door, said she don't wanna be poor no more, made me work from 6 till 4........................(they all drop unconcious from lack of oxygen)
...then the road crew had to come and cart the singers off to...
The pub were they revitalised them with beer and pretzles and then......................
... while the Orcs were recovering from their hangovers, Frodo and Sam crawled our the door, off the road, and into ditch where they set up their barbie and grilled a couple orc steaks from a straggler, before they made their final attempt at ...

(and no, orc doesn't taste anything like chicken, unless it's chicken thats been marinated in crankcase squeezings.)
...catching a Nazgul for use in Ringwraith soup. After hunting for a while the came upon a figure clad in black. Sure that it was the Nazgul they were looking for they sprang forward and...
started to can-can! The man in black colapsed from embarasment and exaustion, and so he was put in a pot at a full rolling boil before they realized the man in black was actually...
their good friend Aragorn! So they roasted him anyway because he was living for too long anyway, and King would taste better than Ringwraith. But Aragorn didn't like that so he......
...climbed out and shoved Frodo and Sam into the pot. After boiling them for three hours he opened the pot and...
... Frodo yelled at him, "Close the darn door, your letting all the steam out of our private sauna!" On reconsideration Sam said, "You can join us, if you bring your own towel and a six pack of ice cold brew."

To which, Aragorn replied, ..."
..."Fifteen men on a dead man's chest! Yo, ho, ho and a bottle of...
Gandolf's secret potion. Keeps an old wizzard young, he says. And gives me some really awesome visions of the future, although sometimes makes me think I have no memory of this place. No hangover, but can lead one to do crazy things like.........
...Trying to roast the wings of a live balrog. The last one to try such a thing ended up...
... stuck to fly paper on the floor with orcs and goblins swarming about screaming...
"One for the money, two for the show, three to get ready and four to..."
... "Go Fish!"

So she drew the top card from the pile and yelled, " ...
"Bingo!" Everyone then looked at her strangely and she then realized that she had the wrong game. So she...
started jumping around frustately saying, "...
"Fe, fi, fo, fum. I smell the blood on an englishman...."
... Be he alive or be he dead, I'll grind his bones to make my bed. Then from his skin I'll sew a nice little coverlette for my pillow, and use his hair to ...
........make me a nice "fur" coat.....or maybe a hat at least. The hat was......
...was, well, it didn't to be made. It was a toupee. So the giant put it on 'is head and pranced around his pink and lime green room, singing, in a very high-pitched voice:

I feel pretty oh so prett... *the giant stops and plucks a bright purple tutu from a hook on his wall. He puts it on.*
I feel pretty, oh so pretty!!!!!
So pretty, and... wait, I feel as if I've forgotten something...

... of course, I've forgotten my pink toe shoes. Oh wait, those no longer fit my feet so I guess I'll just have to wear my lumber jack boots, singing:

'I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay. I sleep all night. I work all day.

I'm a lumberjack, and I ...

... think I'll tell a story: "The night was—stop me if you've heard this one—a group of ....
...primadonna divas(Celine Dion, Mariah Carey, and Jewel, to be exact) having a Sing-off, came crashing into the sanctity of his burly lumberjackish story! The nerve! He jumped up, belted out a high-C note, and...
...fell down dead.

The old troll sat on a stone and chewed and elven bone as...
...eyed the devas hungerly. "Let me see," he said greedily, "one I'll fricassee, one i'll griil, and one I'll take home to me mother—she always wanted me to bring home a sweet young thing—and by then I will have had my fill." Then one of the ladies hit a high G# and ...
upon instant spontaneous human combustion, splattered all over...
... the wall, so the troll got out his spatulla and bottled some of it up, for use on his breakfast toast.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch ...
...a male mail carrier, dressed as Dolly Parton, delivered a huge box containing explosives, jelly and canned tuna fish. He wanted to ask what all of it was for, but he was afraid...
... that the creepy fat, old lady with no teeth and hair in pigatails might intice him to come find out. At that moment, a huge meteor...
...made entirely of raw ground beef, smacked into the fat lady, therefore abolishing his fear and creating quite a mess. Out of the inside of the Ground Beef Meteor came a lovely...
happy, merry, super, elegant and not to forget, very hairy little Elf. "Hi there," she said, "how do you like your eggs?" "Well", the mail carrier said, ".........
... 'Over easy with just a smigen of salt and pepper served with hashbrowns, a side of country sausage and buttered toast, but hold the toe-jam, for I brought my own ...
...turkey fat jelly. And don't cook the eggs very long, I like them to...
...be runny, like my nose which is....
very snotty. Would you whipe it for me please? "No," the hairy Elf said, ".........
..."That is vile and below my kind. The only cerimoniously practiced tradition involving revolting things of that nature is the common tradition of grinding up snails and using it for a delicious patte. But it benefits the forest." The Elf accidentally let out some extra air when he bent over, causing...
a horrible smell, and everybody fainted, except.......
... except for Elrond who was suffering from a head cold and was looking for a box of facial tissue with which to blow ...
...up an inflatable innertube, for you see, in M.E., these things are entirely possible. Anyway, Elrond turned...
... turned blue and they put a matching suit and hat on him and put him on TV and his picture on a cereal box until he turned ...
into a big yellow teapot with red spots. When he saw himself in the mirror, he...
...promptly called Her Majesty the Queen on his cell phone(elves could materialize these things, you know...), invited her to tea, swallowed a marble the size of a Palantir, then...
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] >>