Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Finish the sentence fool!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Current Games > Finish the sentence fool!   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] >>
...the Hundred Acre Wood, where ...
...a giant beetle was eating the stuffing in Pooh while another beetle was...
...spying on a nearby battle between an army of Ents and...
... and three miniature spiders that kept trying to ...
...steal Leaflock's beard while he was...
...dancing a delicate jig, miraculously while baking a pair of apple turnovers and talking to his Aunt Mable about which color carpeting to choose for his winter home, which was in...
... the second floor flat of that old stump down by the mill on the ...
...Old Turnip Hill near the shire, which was being bombarded by Hobbits having a picnic in celebration of...
......the welcoming back of an immensely fat hobbit who was quite puzzled, seeing as he had only gone out for a toilet break. But you know hobbits, celebrate and stuff themselves for everything, just like the time when......
...Old Otis Widefoot blew his nose twice in one evening. But that did not top...
..the twelve day festival in celebration of Dungo Sandybank's finding of a secret vegetable garden in the valley of...
....Imladris, much to the chagrin of those Elves whose garden was secretly harvested while they were in the Hall of Fire listening to a lengthy poem being recited by ...
...Crunchy Camelsnot, the famed orcish poet. He was reciting line 5938 when the elves heard that...
...5938 was a code! It was an orkish code! So they all leaped on him only to find that....
.....the goblin was actully a droid sent down by Darth Vader! They looked up in the sky to find that....
... what they had always assumed was the Moon, turned out to be a battlestar. They only noticed this when it exploded and instead of being covered in green cheese, they were showered with pamphlets entitled The Force is a Farce! and declaring ...
that King Shpecklesh was actually the thing that bound the universe together. However, the Elves did not like this King Shpecklesh, and they phoned Eru, who......
...hung up on them. So the elves ran to the local wizard tower and began to...
... nag, "Please Mr. Wizard, make us a nuke-U-lear bomb thingy. We wants it, we wants it, we wants it." To which he replied ...
..."Here, have one!" and threw it out the window on them. It exploded, and they all....
...Plugged their noses as the realized it wasn't a nuclear bomb, but in fact it was a stink bomb made from the sweat of a...
... overworked Orc what goes by the name of Mordachi and secretly wishes he could ...
...eat that wooly snake that ran of with his bunny slippers the other night when...
... he had set them outside his door to be polished.

Meanwhile, back in the Dead Marshes ....
...all the candles had gone out and dozens of the undead were running about trying to make fire. But they were having a hard time of it because...
... all the wood was waterlogged and the flow of the marsh-gas was so irratic that they couldn't get a hot enough flame to boil water for their ...
hair dye. So they all went to a special place of theirs and got some...
... malt after the long journey with ...
...Norman the Balrog. But their trip did not go very well on account that Norman began to...
get sick with traveler's diarrhea from drinking to much marsh water (he knew better but couidn't resist its lovely slimy taste); so Norman decided to ammend his affliction by....
...cutting off his black tongue with his sharp sword that was given to him by Lester the Balrog after they had valiantly fought of a million...
a million thousand hundreed angry dung beetles, who were...
...dancing the hempen jig along with...
Lego-lass who was celebrating his grandaughter's graduation from the Brownies to the Campfire Elves. "Back in the good old days when were on our quest with Frodo, getting rid of the enemy's ring, we didn't have all the luxurious camping gear you people now have at your disposal. Why I'd have given anything for one of your ...."
toasted frymaking squirtlegreebs in sticky yellow goo! In fact, I think I iwll...
Take your gooey toasty thingy me bober because I'm bigger and much better looking than you all.
And with that he took the gooey toasty thingy me boober and walked off, but out of the shadows came Gimpy, Gimli's second cousins brothers uncles mothers fathers great grandsons brother, *halt* he proclaimed, you shall not have the Gooey toasty thingy me bober, because..................
...a troll would have eaten your pointed ears with...
... ketch-up and marmalade on hot buttered toast." And with that said he placed the Gooey toasty thingy in his portmanteau and headed down the road towards ...
... the Branywine Bridge where he met a raggedy-man who was holding a fishing pole under his arm and was busy baiting a hook with ...
...a live dragon who was just waking up from a long sleep. He turned and saw the fisherman and...
...'How are they biting? Wouldn't a spotted red hackle be a better fit on that wee hook of yours, or even a wyrm of the angle type?'

To which the fisherman replied, '...
..."There you go again, always picking on my fishing skills!" The fisherman dropped his pole and began to...
... dance on the seat of the boat until it tipped ...
around and accidentally teetered and feell onto the Straight Road. They cut off a bunch of angry Elves, who...
.....stopped singing and drew their bows.

"Wait!" cried the fisherman. "We mean you no harm, this dragon is good."

"We have not had dealings with dragons in ages", replied the elves.

"But this dragon is now a servant of the Secret Fire" said the fisherman.

"This must be the dragon they spoke of in the ancient prophesies", the head elf spoke as they lowered their bows.

"The prophesy said there would come a day when a dragon.....................

"Would eat you!" the dragon finished, leaping forward and crunching up the elves.

"Uh-oh," said the fisherman. "I don't think that..."
Was very nice, now was it?" The dragon looked at the fisherman, opened his mouth and said: "Would you ever stop.......
...pestering me? I'm so tired of you two dolts following me around, I'm nearly ready to eat you. Just prance along after some other dragon!"

The dragon snarled and then...

...ate them.

One fine day the gingerbread man was strolling along a stretch of road when...
... he ran across this very same dragon. He backed up, said "Pardon me," and proceeded to carve a steak from the dragon's hind quarters. "Thank you kindly," were his parting remarks as he continued on down the road. To this the dragon said (as an aside), "Gee that was strange: normally he says 'Good morning!'"

We return now to this gingerbread man as he pulled up beside a Rolls Royce Silver Ghost and said, "Pardon me, but might you have any Grey Poupon?" to which the bluehaired passenger replied, "...
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] >>