Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Sentence Game

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Current Games > Sentence Game   [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] >>
since finish the sentence fool is now what it was suposed to be...

here the sentence game
so you just finnish my thought then the next person does the same

ex.
1.I was walking down the street one day
2.when i saw a man breaking the law
3.he was stoppind threw a patch of california golden poppies which
4. are illegal to mess with in...

ect.
ok?

well

as i was thinking about the meaning of life I...
...stumbled upon a hermit who...
..... did actually mow his lawn .....
...all the while pondering on such philosophical questions, so I asked him...
...'Why does life hold such little meaning?' To which he replied,...
....I'm so sorry I have no time, I'm on my way to....
.....meet the Queen and I'm running very late.' With that said he returned his pocket watch to its vest pocket and scratching its long white floppy ears, he continued running down.....
the stairs in such a hurry that he lost all of his....
.... marbles, which werent there in the first place ....
....'cause he had left the marbles and his magic cookies in Alice's restaurant, so now he had to take small steps..
.....—In fact he didn't even have any sawdust between his ears, the vacuum cleaner had got it all.—Meanwhile he was running taking very small steps because his belt had broken allowing his jeans to bind his ankles together. He tried to haul them back up, but with only two hands and carrying a bottle in one hand and a guitar with the other he had his hands full, juggling these three along with...
no one to help him .Anyway he finally got downstair when he met..
.... himself in the mirror. He screamed scared, took three steps back and attacked himself with his guitar. Having smashed the mirror, guitar and bottle; he hauled up his jeans, smiled happily and whistling he continues his march against the......
.....the Blue Meanies who were just then entering the town planning to.....
... invite him to join their band, being certain that with him on the lead guitar they might have a fair chance to win ......
...Boba Fett costumes at the country fair. While claiming to be a hobbit-loving hermit through and through he could not scoff at the idea, having always fancied Fett's duds. However, lacking a guitar he...
tried to borrow one from one of the members at ..
...Ye Olde Guitar Bar, but none of them wanted to lend him their guitar because...
he was known as such a bad guitar player and they've heard some of ..
.. the rumours of hundreds of fans running screaming away from a concert in...
....Isengard amonst the replanted trees and shrubs that the Ents had placed there in response to their promise to to make it again a place of beauty and.....
...........majestic equivalance to the springs that the entwives had planted back in..........
... the western regions, long before the hobbits moved in and claimed the land for their own, having mistaken the Entwives for...
...entertaining and enjoyable members of the Hobbiton new Band Stand....
.....where played the local members of the *****Umpah-Umpah-Ragtime-Band***** whose theme song was.....
... one The King's, (Elvis has been dead for 29 years and one day) unknown favourites: "It wasn't quite all right, Daddy", a song his mom hummed all day long just to......
.....pass the time of day while waiting for her husband, the.....
...King of Kashmir. However after much persuasion, the Hermit succeeded in gaining a guitar at the cost of his...
.....harmonica and drum set. He told his mother that. 'that's all right, because the guitar is a.....'
magic one "."It starts playing without me touching the strings ."All I have to do is.."
.....move my left hand up and down the guitar's neck and strum the air with my right. As long as my mind knows what the tune should sound like, the guitar plays it like I wish I could. Now, were I able to carry a tune.....
for more than two minutes.Often though I got lot of complaines since..
.. since the Hermits always off tune, so is the guitar. Therefore looking for any oportunity to trade back..
.....this old off-key performer in for a bright shiny new.....
...harmonica which was to be auctioned in the Festival Marked at Hobbiton last thursday in....
.....the middle of the night, if they could stay awake long enough to.....
see the fireworks by the magic wand , being brought there as
a tribute to elfs, dwarves and men, who want to celebrate the.....
.....fall of the Dark Lord, and more locally, the coming of .....
..... of the four hobbit heroes back to the Shire where all the girls could go wild over Merry and Pippin, who no longer felt the need to raid.....
..... the farmers fields of cabbage and carrots, being sure that the females will do the job for them, before they find reasons to establish new...
.....digs in their family compounds where children can grow up to be......
.... council members, lawyers, gaffers or other important positions in Hobbiton, if they couldn't get opportunities to learn more ........
.....useful trades and professions such as teachers, farmers, grocers, smiths, millers, brewers, seamsters, teamsters, and herders who contribute more to the community than.....
the neighbours living on the other side of the mountain named
..... the Gorps, the neighbors, not the mountain. That was named George; though it was listed on the geophysical maps as Mount Craggy. Now when I say it was named George, I mean that is what it called itself. George was older than the hills and had risen high in society through.....
...rain, snow, thunder, storm; yes indeed every kind of weather. Strange though, it felt just a few thousand years ago it was only a heap of sand and.....
.....and before that a mere figment of Mother Earth's fantasy. This she thought up one era whilst contemplating her navel; that being the attachment point of her end of the tether connecting her to the young Moon.

Now what the Moon ever thought about all this has yet to be.....
....another lunatic dream which of course will scare hobbits, elves, dwarves and people, but give joy to werewolves, moonshiners and the rest of......
.....the loonies who feed on the selenal vapors from that giant orb in the sky, which often is thought to be made of green cheese, but it is really.....
  [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] >>