Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Sentence Game

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Current Games > Sentence Game   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] >>
.....upside down colanders on their heads for helmets, to which they added multi-colored ostrich plumes to denote.....
the biggest fear of them all. It needed a ....
.....giant ego not to be afraid of the.....
rumour that started because of it ..Needless to say it began with ....
.....an innuendo about a dead chicken, raspberry sherbet, and the Queen of Sheba; but then.....
.....someone figured the real Truth of it and as often before The Brothers of Extreme Coziness found another reason to....
I guess I didn't get enough sleep last night, for I keep falling asleep oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
and typing long strings of kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
letters before I can finish a post. So I'm going to quit for the day kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
after I look at the Wheel of Tolkien.
start the debate about the little man. Who first saw the....
.....the tall kings arrive in ships from over the sea, where they.....
had been for several years in need to search for the most precious...
.....and precocious hobbit who could sing through a range of five octaves except the one near Middle-C, which meant.....
....he was complete tone-deaf. For some years there had been rumours that......
.....a very great treasure was buried deep down below the bottom most cellars of.....
witches ..It was an early morning when ...
.....they sat down to breakfast after having spent the night running from.....
scary shadows .they realized that even if they could reach...
.....the surface, the witches riding their Harleys would most certainly.....
stop before diiner.Because they had ordered a happymeal from...
.....Snidely Whiplashes' Canadian diner which specialized in.....
......spicy maple leaves, sweet waffles with cheese and....
fried onions ,eggs and bacon on the side with nothing else but salt water in use for..
.....sailing around on, in small schooner rigged boats that weren't safe for trans-ocean travel, but were fine for.....
the museums inside of Khazad-dúm where all of the finest...
.....relics from previous ages were collected, collated, cataloged and then buried in boxes piled high.....
up to the roof. To visit the museum they wanted an ordinary...
.....horse and carriage, not the Queen's royal coach nor a pumpkin pulled by six.....
..special trained mice, hunting high and low for any newcomers in the play of......
.....kiss chase, where the chaser has to chase......
.....after a runaway earwig, catch it, and bake it in a fine.....
cake with topping made of the strangest flavour..
.....of lemon, leather, lumber, lymrics, lyres, and linoleum, all the while chewing.....
golden pearls until it made the horror of bubbles with..
....chillie flavoured shampoo, which sat on the side of the bath just waiting for.....
.....the poodle lap dog to finish playing with last weeks roadkill, which.....
...after they had been skinned made really nice rugs. These were placed....
.....in front of each easy chair; though they were hard to walk upon because.....
...they had ears like bats and reacted to every sounds even noiseless! But then a busy friday afternoon someone....
.....placed fuzzy earmuffs on these ears and that made the walking more cozy for the rest of weekend. However, when Monday came.....
the sun appeared over the mountains as an....
.....Rhode Island Red chicken that had taken wing fleeing from a chef that was weilding a very large.....
.......Chef's hat, which, when he put on his head kept falling over his eyes making chasing the chicken......
.....an hilarious sight, as he ran around like a chichen with its head cut off chasing the chicken that still had its head on its shoulders, until.....
.......... the turkey came to town, all was silent, the hens hid their heads in the sand, the ducks followed suit, and the showdown of the turkey and the chicken came, that was how it went until..........
.....they met in the middle of the street and stared into their opponents eyes, which was quite hard to do, due to not having forward facing eyes, but ones situated on the sides of their......
.........elbows, very close together, but as they had donned their home-knitted sweaters, it was almost impossible to....
.....tell them apart, other than the color of their sweaters and their remarkable hairdos, which.....
.....supposedly protects their arms from....
.....mashed potatoes and turkey giblet gravy, which the Man in the Moon.....

I mistakenly started this out by reading the thread's first page instead of the last one. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
...mistook for a Bree speciality Known for sending people to sleep....
.....instead of dancing in the street to the music played by.....
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] >>