Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Tolkien-Related Game

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Current Games > Tolkien-Related Game   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] >>
Did Gimli ever go to umbar Grondy? I can't remember that.hmmm
I assumed Gimli went a warring with Aragorn some of the time; I doubt he spent all his time on his Minas Tirith Urban Renewal Project, for he couldn't allow his axe to get rusty. Still I can't prove it, nor can I prove that either or both of Erond's sons were there with him. Still that might have been a better guess.

Elladan - half-elf
Black Gates - went there with Aragorn and the host for the final showdown
Elrohir accompanied his twin brother there
Did the twins actually accompany the Dúnedain south, meeting up with Aragorn after the fall of Saruman and continuing on to Erech, Pelargir, Minas Tirith, and the Morannon, or did they stay home around Rivendell to help Elrond fight the enemy's northern contingents? Elf Confused Smilie I can't remember, but think it may have been the latter.
No, they most definitely went south and were with Aragorn etc all the way to the Morannon and more
Okay, good, Gwindor. Thanks.

That means we next need a non-half-elf who was at the Morannon or a new location where the twins had also visited. So I'll say Frodo, who found the Black Gate closed.
Moria
Azog onetime master of Moria
Bolg his father

Curse their names Orc Grinning Smilie
Thrór was killed there
The Lonely Mountains

(If you are new to this game refer to post number 1)
Dain Ironfoot
The Iron Hills
Gandalf
I'm not sure if Gandalf had ever traveled to the Iron Hills. Can anyone confirm this?
Not according to my reading, I found no reference to this.
Gwindor can you take the next turn please?
Dain II
Kheled-zaram
Legolas
Thranduil
Celeborn
Lothlorien
Olorin
The Shire - Olorin (Gandalf) went there.
Sharkey
Isengard
Theoden

Haven't seen you in the KDI for some time, Thorin. I think you've now become an unofficial bartender standing in for Grondy standing in for Gimli. Big Smile Smilie
Pelennor Fields
Eomer
Edoras
Helm Hammerhand
Helm's Deep
Erkenbrand

Hey he is of the house of Eorl, isn't he???
Westfold

I'm pretty sure he is, Undomiel
Theoden
Meduseld
Legolas Greenleaf
Mirkwood
Thorin Oakenshield
Big Smile Smilie Dis
Fili
The Lonely Mountain.
Smaug
Dale
Bard

Hi Sian.
Brand
Thranduil
Legolas

What's the link between Thranduil and Brand?
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] >>