Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Tolkien Psychological Wording

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Current Games > Tolkien Psychological Wording   [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] >>
Well this is kinda like the last one, just that we keep it about Tolkiens work, got that? Good.

Lets start with...Illuvatar
Valar
Do you think that for mine I should use this title instead:

Psychological Wording©

We already have plenty of words of Tolkien's Work in the first one, but thunder stolen I guess.......... Orc Sad Smilie
Quote:
Psychological Wording©

That is a great idea!

There are many word games.. Whats the harm of one more?
Or is it simply the name that bothers you?
To be honest there are alot of word games, I'd like to see more discussions that I can read/post in... But... great ideas are always copyed sooner or later Elf With a Big Grin Smilie like The Wright Brothers and the bird

edit: Or should I sue Ereinion??? Would God sue The Wright Brothers??? Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Quote:
Or should I sue Ereinion??? Would God sue The Wright Brothers???

How modest of you to compare yourself to god Big Smile Smilie
I dont think you should sue him..
If you are REALLYREALLYREALLY upset you could make him have a talk whit grondy...
I agree more discussion would indeed be nice! why dont you start one to your liking?
You need to drop this, my beginning post was a joke, there are more than one 3-words-a-post game, along with ask a question, next person answers... yet they are not stopped, so leave it at that... I'm not saying that it should be stopped, if people want to play this game then fine... IT WAS A JOKE... deal with it
Maiar
Olorin
Saruman
Istari
Pallando
Palantír
Orthanc
Saruman
ROTFLOL!! Real nice, we went in a circle. ;-)

Treebeard
Fangorn Forest
Ent-wife
Ent-wife
Leaflock
Athelas
Kingsfoil
Aragorn
Arwen
Luthien
Beren
Carcharoth
Silmaril
The two trees
Laurelin
Valinor
Yavnna
Yavnna
Aulë
Arda
Belegaer
Beleriand
Noldor
Aman
Eressëa
Numenor
Dúnedain
Dunlendings
Wulf, son of Freca
Helm Hammerhand
Helms Deep
Horn of Helm
Gimli
Gloin
  [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] >>