Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Tolkien Psychological Wording

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Current Games > Tolkien Psychological Wording   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] >>
White Lady of Rohan
Theoden....
Snowmane his horse and bane
Riders of the Mark
Market Day in the Shire
Bilbo's birthday-party
Bilbo's going away tongue-in-cheek gifts to his friends(?) and relatives
Rivendell
Eldrond
Elrohir one son of the above
Elladan.........the other
Arwen
Celebrían their mother
Mandos - To which I'm sure she visited as well as other places when she left ME, waiting for Elrond to follow...
Doom of Mandos
Curse of the Noldor
Mim
Amon Rúdh
Nargothrond
Nulukkizdin the ancient cavernous halls delved by the Noegyth Nibin where Finrod built his above named fortress city.
Finrod
Amarië
Mellon - friends and member of Planet Tolkien
Narvi made the west doors into Moria that opened with the above word.
Mines of Moria
Khazad-dum
Dimrill Dale
Beorn
Carrock
The old forest
Sing hey! for the bath at close of day Pippin's rendition of Bilbo's favorite bath song, which he sang in Creek Hollow, the night before they entered the above location.
Meriadoc
An ancient engraved silver horn with a green baldric from the hoard of Scatha the Worm.

The Appendices to 'The Return of the King' just fell out of my third paperback copy of the book, so I guess I had better unwrap another set I had purchased just for this eventuality.
Borimor's Horn
Faramir's dream
Denethor's sons
Steward of the King
King of Gondor
King of d Arnor
Lord of the Mark
Lord of the Nazgul
Éowyn - He wanted to conquer everything, and she wasn't having any of it Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie
Oliphaunt
Mûmak what the Rangers of Ithilien called the above critter.
Rangers of the North
Dúnedain
Strider
Longshanks
Weathertop
Athelas
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] >>