Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Silmarillion translation

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Silmarillion > The Silmarillion translation   
Me again. I apolagise for some typing mistakes I've made. And also for not remembering that your alphabet does not have "rustlr" sounds. The English version of the name would be: Urosh Kalchich. Sorry again.
Welcome to Planet Tolkien, LadyBlueAutomnSky. I hope you have a great time here.
Quote:
I am sorry for making a new topic, but I realy don't have the time to read all the others, and so I don't know, rather this is already posted or no.
No problem. It was a new topic, and posted in the correct section Big Smile Smilie
Quote:
Me again. I apolagise for some typing mistakes I've made. And also for not remembering that your alphabet does not have "rustlr" sounds.
I was trying to figure where the "number junk" typo's had come from so that I could replace them. They often appear when someone makes a post that they have pasted from Word and PT does not recognise some of the fonts used.
Hello and welcome to the site LadyBlueAutomnSky. (cool name) The Silmarillion is a great book, Tolkien's best in my opinion. Don't worry about the mistake, we all make them from time to time. Hope you enjoy it here, I know I do. Winking Smilie
Welcome to our forum LadyBlueAutomnSky Happy Elf Smilie

I hope you enjoy and partake in the functions we offer on the Website. Happy Elf Smilie

So now I have to read Starship Titanic, in English, as that is another one of the late Dougy's books I have overlooked. Cool Elf Smilie

Oh, were there something in your post you wanted to change or modify after you made it, you can use the edit button at the bottom of your post to do so. Happy Elf Smilie
Why, thank you. You are so nice. I didn't expect that. I guess all Tolkien freaks are like that. Even folkes in our Tolkien's society are all nice. Realy, thank you.