Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Book on the Union of Men&elves

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Other... > Book on the Union of Men&elves   
Where can I find more info on the union of men and elves and the battle of isuldar cutting the ring off of the hand
Have you read akabelleth? there is something about it.
To my knowledge there is no complete book on any events in the Second Age. The Downfall of Numenore and Of the Rings of Power in the Back of the Silmarillion is the most in-depth to my knowledge. Though there is alot mentioned about these things in Unfinished Tales.
Lord of all, Arath, your both right. The most info on the second age that you can find is in akabelleth or Unfinished tales or the silmarillion.

ssffltroy, the answer to your question is the internet. Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
Woah... For a moment I thought LoA had returned! What a relief Orc Smiling Smilie

Of course everyone knows that it's all in jest... I welcome any member, no matter how evil they are or were Orc Grinning Smilie
You two have a great connection: Morogroth's servant Sauron, Sauron's servant Nazgul.... So Angry Smilie
You two are Evil...and yes whether your evil or not we stay together.... Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
thank you Very Evil Smilie Very Evil Smilie
--Nai i moore cce-nuuta*!
I
May darkness bind you!

---
*cce-nuuta= you(pl) bind!; Fauskaanger and thereafter Renk suggest that pronominal endings may be used as prefixes, but it is not attested and for sure it brakes Quenya rule for no consonant clusters in beginning of the word, so do no take this for Quenya example, I am just speculating.