Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: ????

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Two Towers > ????   
Who knows? Bilbo had already lived longer than any hobbit befor him when he left for Valinor. They will probably live longer in Valinor than they would in the Shire, no hard work, sadness or pain, I belive Bilbos time there was short but happy. I wish he lived long enough to welcome Sam, but that's not very likely..
I have no idea, but I think that because Frodo now has the one ring, he will live longer than he is supposed to, just like Bilbo.
Quote:
but I think that because Frodo now has the one ring, he will live longer than he is supposed to, just like Bilbo.
Except being stabbed by a Morgal Blade and bitten by a giant poisonous spider aren't going to do him a lot of good.
And having a finger that hurts, but is no longer attached to ones hand doesn't make life any easier either.

I still like to think of Frodo happily waiting around for Sam to also make his journey off into setting sun, where the "Undying Lands" were rumored to be; then together, they set off on their final journey into the unknown.