Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: what's with the arwen

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Two Towers > what's with the arwen   << [1] [2]
I don`t even have the time to read 10 pages today! Wink Smilie
Quote:
I don`t even have the time to read 10 pages today! Wink Smilie
You could if you made fewer forum posts per day. Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie Then you would have read something about which you could ask quesations and answer the questions of others, making your posts much more interesting and meaningful.
Happy Elf Smilie

[Edited on 8/4/2003 by Grondmaster]
Have to agree with Grondy, Sheryl. I think it'll be more fun for you to read about the characters and events yourself rather than finding out from what people say in the threads. Then you might get confused as different people have different interpretations of the same thing. Smoke Smilie

[Edited on 8/4/2003 by Naira]
Read the books.
You`re all right, okay, I`ll start after I`ve replied to the posts I need to. Big Smile Smilie
I was very confused about that Arwen thing getting on the boat to sail to the Grey Heavens ...I guess it was heavens if my memory don't cheat me...anyway...how will it move on? Eowyn will merry with Aragorn and Faramir with some...I don't know what! It's a mess!
I think that was sort of like one of Galadriel's mirror images of what might be, rather that what is or what will be.
Well well....Arwen going of to the Grey Havens to sail to Aman.....thatīs just sad...I mean....PJ please canīt he even keep track of Arwen?!?! Liv is going off to Aman and he says NOTHING?!?!
Hahahhaa that *****!
What is she going to do later then? Tell the elven ships to turn around to save her loved one and destroying the corsairs from Umbar?!? Thatīs propably PJīs idea....if he does that Iīll toss my soda and popcorns right at the silverscreen and then give him a call!

Moderator Smilie Watch the language, Aule. Moderator Smilie

[Edited on 22/5/2003 by Valedhelgwath]
  << [1] [2]