Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: saruman??

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Two Towers > saruman??   
Welcome to PT Legata_GreenLeaf..... I completely agree with you about Christopher Lee“s acting....I wonder if he is the reinkarnated Saruman perhaps? hehehehe But seriously, he was great..... He had that spooky evil non-caring-for-anyone-else kind of grin on his facewhen he tells Gandalf that the Nine will find Frodo and kill him...... Smoke Smilie

P.S.
Legata_GreenLeaf please use commatations and punctuations so that it is easier to read....
It`s true that Christopher Lee does seem like he is Saruman, freaky, but brilliant for the film! Big Smile Smilie When I saw one of the Christopher Lee interviews, he said hed read the trilogy, many a time and he feels that he is most like Saruman in the film and he feels, that he is no longer Christopher Lee, but he tries to think of himself like, SARUMAN.

I find that extremely good, when acting, because then you can believe in the character, if you know what I mean?
I totally agree with U, Christopher Lee does a great job as Saruman, he became one with his role

Quote:
he said hed read the trilogy, many a time

Actually he reads it once every year,impressing aint it? Pixie Smilie
Quote:

Actually he reads it once every year,impressing aint it? Pixie Smilie

So you mean that you people don“t?
That“s what I do.....EVERY YEAR I READ ALL MY BOOKS AGAIN!!!

Quote:

he is most like Saruman in the film and he feels, that he is no longer Christopher Lee, but he tries to think of himself like, SARUMAN.

I find that extremely good, when acting, because then you can believe in the character, if you know what I mean?

This is absolutely great!!!
He has always been a actor I have held in great reverence but now it is increasingBig Smile Smilie
Christopher Lee played the perfect Saruman, he was just like Saruman in the book.
Overall, Chris, YOU`RE A GREAT ACTOR! THE PERFECT ACTOR!

Big Smile Smilie

I`ve only just realised, I`m ranger Sheryl now! Hurray!! Big Laugh Smilie

[Edited on 5/3/2003 by Sheryl]
Quote:
So you mean that you people don“t?
That“s what I do.....EVERY YEAR I READ ALL MY BOOKS AGAIN!!!
I can't possibly do that; I have probably close to a thousand books. But I often read a favorite a multiple number of times.
A thousand Grond? wow.

Can you list somewhere some of the rarer book i could try getting my hands on. I'm always looking for more JRRT material. Big Smile Smilie
I also have had many decades over which to collect all those books.
Quote:
Can you list somewhere some of the rarer book i could try getting my hands on. I'm always looking for more JRRT material.
Click on Works List there in the Menu to your left. Cool Elf Smilie

Christopher Lee was definitely the right choice for Saurman. I think he deserved the part as he has often said that he had always hoped that someday someone would make the LOTR movies. I believe that he has also said that getting the role of Saurman, and being a part of the LOTR films has been the highlight of his career, and that’s really saying something for a man with his resume. Obviously, it’s a true pleasure for us fans to get someone in that role who has so much admiration, passion, and integrity for Tolkiens original vision.
Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
Quote:
Christopher Lee was definitely the right choice for Saurman. I think he deserved the part as he has often said that he had always hoped that someday someone would make the LOTR movies. I believe that he has also said that getting the role of Saurman, and being a part of the LOTR films has been the highlight of his career, and that’s really saying something for a man with his resume. Obviously, it’s a true pleasure for us fans to get someone in that role who has so much admiration, passion, and integrity for Tolkiens original vision.
Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie

I hear you Elfstone.....you arecompletely right!