Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Two Towers

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Two Towers > The Two Towers   
I am to going to buy the TTT on DVD and on the extended DVD. so i am also saving up. Wink Smilie I am eager to het the extended verison. So i can look at all the things they cut out. Sad Smilie but i am not as eager to get it like I did the LOTR.
Irima-arwen
There's nothing wrong with buying both DVD versions because they will most probably be 2 different movies, like what they did with FOTR. The extended edition had different editing and more scenes so that's good, but if you want to enjoy the theatrical release with a much shorter screen time then buy the August release. For me, I'm saving for both! Wink Smilie
I am going to get both because I would only pay a theatre once to watch Legolamb's silly snowboard slide down the Hornburg's slippery slimey steps.

After I buy and watch the August DVD a few times and then buy the Extended DVD in November, I will give the theatre version to my Grandson.
I guess it might be worth buying both.

-Faramir Very Big Grin Smilie
I was only going to bye the extended but then i decided i am going to bye them both. Irima-arwen
Don't waste your money Faramir,just get one,and the extended versions are always much better. If it where me I would wait and get the extended version. I soo need to get a DVD player.
-willow
Quote:
After I buy and watch the August DVD a few times and then buy the Extended DVD in November, I will give the theatre version to my Grandson.
Ditto on that Grondy. I'll buy the theatrical one when it comes out on video so that I can give it to my son when I get the extended one in November.
Lady Feawen, you don't have a DVD player???

Anyway, the theatrical cut comes out on DVD/VHS on August 26, and the extended cut on ??November 31??
Quote:
Anyway, the theatrical cut comes out on DVD/VHS on August 26, and the extended cut on ??November 31??
18 November I think.
I am definitely getting the EE. Not sure yet if I will buy the theatrical version or not. Waiting to see what people think of the special features and RotK preview to see if it is worth it.