Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Have you seen these?!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Return of the King > Have you seen these?!   
Hi pip, welcome to PT! I hope you enjoy it here, and I hope to see you around! Not to be a party pooper, but I've already posted those pictures in this same forum under the subject ROTK pics!!!

In the future, to save space, if you come across any pictures that myself, or someone else hasn't already posted, please by all means feel free to post them in that thread.
Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
Oh, Ani sweetie, I'm a girl... and sorry about the double-postage, if I had had my wits about me I would never have put these up. But you know how you get when you find such *great* pictures that you've never seen before... Dunce Smilie
yes take it easy on the poor lass....she is new....by the way Pip....I would like to recruit you to my team in the battle of the Mumble Grumble Gergle Hi threadBig Smile Smilie
Grumblewhossawhatsit guild? I'd love to join, what does it entail?
Hi Pip. Welcome to Planet Tolkien. I hope you enjoy your time here with us. Thanks for the pictures. Like Elfstone pointed out, he had already posted them elsewhere, but with the size of our ever growing forum, I think we can forgive you for not finding them earlier.

Have a great time. Smile Smilie
Quote:
lol, don't be so hard on him Elfstone, he's new! Plus, he just wanted to show off the hobbits we all know and love~

Quote:
yes take it easy on the poor lass....she is new....by the way Pip....I would like to recruit you to my team in the battle of the Mumble Grumble Gergle Hi thread

Wow did I really come off like I was being a hard a#$? I certainly didn't mean to do so, and I apologize to pip if she thought I did.

I thought I was being nice, and polite by welcoming a new member, and merely pointing out where the proper thread for posting ROTK pics was located, and I definitely encourage the posting of any pics that haven't yet been posted, cause I wanna see them! Tongue Smilie

I certainly wasn't upset with pip for starting the thread.
Angel Smilie

You're just a nice cuddly bear aren't you, Elfstone. Big Smile Smilie
Awww Elfstone! You're so sweet! You didn't hurt my feelings in the least, although I do appreciate that some other members were willing to stick up for the stupid new kid who doesn't know her way around yet... Dunce Smilie It's no problem, and I promise, I *will* find some pics you haven't seen! *muhahaha*
Quote:
You're just a nice cuddly bear aren't you, Elfstone.

Cuddly badger Val! Elf Winking Smilie

Quote:
Awww Elfstone! You're so sweet! You didn't hurt my feelings in the least, although I do appreciate that some other members were willing to stick up for the stupid new kid who doesn't know her way around yet... It's no problem, and I promise, I *will* find some pics you haven't seen! *muhahaha*

Glad to hear it pip, and again, a warm welcome to PT! I have to warn you though, you will be hard pressed to find some ROTK pics I haven't seen yet.
Look Around Smilie