Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: RotK premiére anybody?

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Return of the King > RotK premiére anybody?   
Welcome to P-T, fuzzywoollytoes (nice name Wink Smilie )

Sadly, I won't be able to go to the European premiere since I'm at the other side of the world. Sad Smilie
Thanks! Big Smile Smilie

Oh... where are you from? I'm in Spain, so I'm not very close to Berlin either :p
I'm from Malaysia, which is not even in Europe!

By the way, I heard the world premiere at Wellington was grand, wish I was there. Sad Smilie
Lol I'm on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean. No way.
Wish I could go to the ROTK premiére in Berlin. I live in Portugal and it's very difficult for me to travel to Berlin. Promise to tell us all about the ROTK premiére when you come back. Wish I had gone to Wellington's ROTK premiére.

Seems like fuzzywoollytoes and me are on the same boat, but I'm in Portugal, so it's a little bit worse(Hello neighbour!).

Love you all.
Quote:
I'm from Malaysia, which is not even in Europe!

By the way, I heard the world premiere at Wellington was grand, wish I was there. Sad Smilie

Oh, well... I suppose everybody here would have loved to be there... I watched something on TV and it looked really cool, but I guess it was too crowded. I hope Berlin is not like that! Dead Smilie
Quote:
Seems like fuzzywoollytoes and me are on the same boat, but I'm in Portugal, so it's a little bit worse(Hello neighbour!).

Hi! Waving Hello Smilie Yeah, I promise I'll tell you all that happens Wink Smilie
Haha, this is so funny. I was telling my mom that I want to be one of the first people to watch ROTK at the cinema because I'd missed out on the last 2 years, so I want to go to the mall in the morning to watch its first screening on 18 Dec. Unfortunately I've forgotten that I'll be starting my part-time job next week so I couldn't go and was disappointed cos I know the weekend will be crazy, full of people. Turns out on the same day I talked to my mom, I won tickets to the grand premiere here on the night of 16 Dec from a radio contest! So in the end (even if I can't go to Wellington or Berlin or LA or London) I will be one of the first people who watch the movie in my country! Yay! Big Smile Smilie
Wiggle Smilie

[Edited on 5/12/03 by Naira]

[Edited on 5/12/03 by Naira]
Quote:
I won tickets to the grand premiere here on the night of 16 Dec from a radio contest! So in the end (even if I can't go to Wellington or Berlin or LA or London) I will be one of the first people who watch the movie in my country! Yay!

Lucky girl Smile Smilie I have tickets to watch it on the 17th at 7 pm. I wanted to go to the marathon but the tickets were sold out when we went to buy them.

Anyway, have fun! Big Smile Smilie
Quote:
I won tickets to the grand premiere here on the night of 16 Dec from a radio contest! So in the end (even if I can't go to Wellington or Berlin or LA or London) I will be one of the first people who watch the movie in my country! Yay!

Bravo! That's great! I hope you have a great Time! Big Smile Smilie
Thanks fuzzy, Stoney! I hope I'll have a great time, too, and I'll tell you all what happens there! Big Smile Smilie
wohoooo!!! Me and some friends are also going to the premier!! I´m soooo happy! Eventhough I won´t get to sleep much that night Wink Smilie Big Smile Smilie

(Not going to Berlin though.....have to stay in Sweden, it´ll prob be fun anyways)

[Edited on 12/12/2003 by Aentra]
Quote:
wohoooo!!! Me and some friends are also going to the premier!! I´m soooo happy! Eventhough I won´t get to sleep much that night Wink Smilie Big Smile Smilie

Have fun! I surely did! Big Smile Smilie We were in the first line! I'll post a link to the online album I make when I get all the pictures we took.

We love Viggo, by the way In Love Smilie I'll write a report on what happened in my journal when I have the time.
I've read your report, and what can I say? It was great and you are one lucky girl! It's a good thing you had a great time after traveling so far! Big Smile Smilie
Quote:
I've read your report, and what can I say? It was great and you are one lucky girl! It's a good thing you had a great time after traveling so far! Big Smile Smilie

Thanks for reading it Smile Smilie Yeah, we were lucky.
Quote:
Quote:
I've read your report, and what can I say? It was great and you are one lucky girl! It's a good thing Cool Smilie you had a great time after traveling so far! Big Smile Smilie

Thanks for reading it Smile Smilie Yeah, we were lucky.
Cool Smilie