Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Hi I'm New

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > Hi I'm New   << [1] [2] [3] [4] >>
Welcome all new members!Hope you love In Love Smilie this website as much as I do!
Welcome to our forum Pippette, happy to have you here. Happy Elf Smilie

[Edited on 16/5/2003 by Grondmaster]
Welcome to PT Pippette! I hope you enjoy yourself here. Big Smile Smilie
Thanks everyone, im really enjoying it on here, its a great site Big Smile Smilie

TTFN

pippette
BTW

Thanks for posting the postBody up for me Rednell! Big Smile Smilie
Hey pippette, welcome to PT!! Big Smile Smilie
Is it a duck with hair???
Quote:
Is it a duck with hair???
No, it's a puffy faced Fraggle!
And it's a very nice avatar too. Don't mess with the fraggle king !!! Animated Wink Smilie Big Laugh Smilie
Greetings all I am Stilgar. And a friend told me of this site so I thought I'd come along and see what he was talking about. So here I am. You may run into me at some point but try not to get in my way.
Just don't go drawing you crysknife!
I shall not for it would mean certain death for you.
No, I'm a swordmaster of Ginaz! Wink Smilie
I will pit my skills against yours anyday.
Welcome to Planet Tolkien, Stilgar. I hope you have a good time here. Smile Smilie
Hey Stilgar. Waving Hello Smilie Welcome to our forum.

[Edited on 13/6/2003 by Peredhil]
Hello Stilgar, welcome to our Forum. Happy Elf Smilie
Hi Stilgar, must be nice to get out of the Sietch once in a while yeah?
How are Leto and Ghanima doing?
Thank you all. What I heard of off worlders was sorely a lie. It's nice to get out of the Sietch but I look around and see all the water being wasted. They fare well Ross but a dark time comes to them soon.
Welcome to PT Stilgar! Hope you enjoy yourself here. Big Smile Smilie
Waving Hello Smilie Hi stilgar! Another one for our loonies club! Big Laugh Smilie Animated Wink Smilie
Thanks to the kindness and goodwill of Nell and Taz, I am finally (and mind you, I've been trying since yesterday night) able to post, and announce my newness.

Extraordinary, no?

Smile Smilie

And a very big welcome to you, Rodia! Pary Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie
I am glad that Gimli brought you our way. See you in the chatroom. Big Smile Smilie
Thank you, Nell. Smile Smilie Gimli does drag in the strangest sort of junk, doesn't he:P.
Hello there Rodia!! Welcome to Planet-Tolkien!
Hi there Rodia. Glad you could make it. I hope you have a great time here among us. Big Smile Smilie
I already am.Smile Smilie Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone.Smile Smilie
btw.. she' s not a gentleman... and she does carry a hatchet....
hehe...Gimli knows about the hatchet... Read Smilie
Welcome Rodia hope you enjoy it here catch you around sometime.
Thank you very much, my fellow layabout:P
Welcome Rodia, I have enjoyed talking to you in chat and hope you'll be around for many times to come.
What LOTRs character do you think your most like?

~LadyFeawen
Smile Smilie I enjoyed your company too, Feawen!

LOTR character?
I'm distracted, childish, gaffe-prone and completely unable to take a hint. A born Pippin. Ha Ha Ha Smilie
(finally) Welcome to PT, Rodia! Glad to have you among us! Waving Hello Smilie
Welcome Rodia! Big Smile Smilie
Hi. I am new here. In fact this is my first post. I look forward to exploring your community and getting in on some good discussion.
Lasgalen: Welcome to our forum and happy family. Feel free to ask questions. Happy Elf Smilie
Hi you all!Hoped you missed me a bit...miss me a couple of weeks more...I've finished my first exams,I'm happy,excited,good marks,and can't wait to finish all and start posting again!

Take care! Waving Hello Smilie Alcoholic Smilie I Wiggle Smilie Teacher Smilie HAVE SOME SMILIES!(except that sign,that's for me... Big Smile Smilie )
Welcome to Planet Tolkien Lasgalen. I hope you have a great time here.

Good to see you back too, Raptor. I hope you are feeling better.
My,my,quite a lot's happened here the past months.Good to see ya again!
Welcome Rodia and Lasgalen! I hope you're having fun here. Waving Hello Smilie
Welcome back Raptor! I'm glad you did good on your exams.
Welcome, welcome!
Hi, I'm a newbie, too...in a way. I love the LOTR trilogy, and any fantasy, for that matter, but LOTR is ranked #1! Thanks to the council...this is an awesome site! Big Smile Smilie
Hi Ari-Hana. Welcome to our forum. Happy Elf Smilie Most of your thanks should go to our members, I it is their input that makes the site a fun place to visit.

It is a tad bit quiet at the moment what with vacations and all, but soon it will pick up as we will again need a diversion from our studies and work.

Anyway, enjoy your stay with us. We have a few word games going in the Ivy Bush Tavern and roll playing under Guilds and Misc. Also if you are into writing prose or poems check out our Writers Guild where some of our postAuthorIDs have posted their work for enjoyment and to obtain constructive critisism. We also have many discussion threads about the books and movies. And you have already been invited to our chatroom by Rednell in another thread. See you around. Cool Elf Smilie

[Edited on 10/8/2003 by Grondmaster]
Waving Hello Smilie Hi there, Lasgalen and Aki-Hana! Welcome to our happy little club! Well, little... lol Anyway, I hope you enjoy your (hopefully long) stay here! See ya!

Welcome back raptor! Good to have you with us again!

[Edited on 12/8/2003 by TomBombadillo]
Welcome to Planet Tolkien Aki_Hana. I hope you have a great time here. I'll look forward to seeing you around.
Welcome to Planet-Tolkien(PT) Aki_Hana,I hope you enjoy being a member of this site as much as I do and become a regular visitor and poster.
If you have any questions at all feel free to ask me or anyone elseSmile Smilie
And please tell me about yourself,im all ears*wink*.
Wow, so many new members. Welcome everyone. It is nice to see new faces here at PT. This is a wonderful place for Tolkien Fans. There is so much information to be found and the members become more than just members of a website, but a very large family and terrific friends.
Quote:
Waving Hello Smilie Hi there, Lasgalen
Hi. I just had to say that I really like your avatar. I don't collect very many things, but I do have a small collection of Eeyore stuff. And the only time I came close to animal cruelty was when my dog stole my stuffed Eeyore and chewed it up
Lasgalen: Welcome to our forum. Happy Elf Smilie

I meant to post this yesterday when I ran into your name at the top of the forum, but when I got to the Taverns, I missed this thread. Sorry.

Anyway Lasgalen, enjoy your stay with us.
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] >>