Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Hi, Im a newbie!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > Hi, Im a newbie!   
Hello m_cassar, welcome to Planet-Tolkien.
Welcome to Planet Tolkien, m_cassar. I'm pleased we've helped quench your thirst.

If you are currently reading the Silmarillion, you will perhaps be interested in the Silmarillion Reading Discussion Group we are running. There's a link to it on the main menu bar on your left.
M Cassar: Welcome to our forum. Happy Elf Smilie

I hope you enjoy our happy family as well as Tolkien's writings.
Welcome to PT then. Wink Smilie Please enlighten me about Tales of the Perilous Realm, As I have so far been oblivious as to its existence.
You've come to best place! Drink and be filled! (ok, that was corny!) Big Smile Smilie
Welcome to PT M Cassar! I know exactly what you mean about being thirsty, and can only agree with Lady's un-corny post: drink and be filled! And do come in chat and check out the discussion group. Have fun! Big Smile Smilie
Sammy you're soooooooooo sweet! like my new avater?
i love yours!
Welcome m_cassar hope yo enjoy your self here. it's a good site now and the other members are aok. apart from a few but I'll tell you later on 'bout them. Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie
Hello there m_cassar, welcome!

That is a cool avatar ladyoflegolas, did you make it?
I think AmariŽ drew it, did she not?
I did! And I've been asked to do another one too. Yey!!

Welcome m_cassar! Drinks are on me!
Well, what can I say? Drink and eat if you like! Welcome to PT, Mel!
Your avatar is beautiful Lady. Amarie, you are a very talented artist.
hello m_cassar, and welcome may your thirst be forever quenched of every-thing tolkien.
ahh by the way whats a "newbie" Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
And welcome to you too, Excelsior. I hope you have a great time here with us.
Hello m_cassar, and as Bilbo would say "Welcome, welcome."
Happy Elf Smilie
WELCOME! Big Laugh Smilie
Hope you enjoy being a member of the PT family as much as I do, caz I swear to you,you'll never get out. Big Laugh Smilie
Anyways,drink and be satisfied.

~LadyFeawen~
M_Cassar, welcome to our forum. Happy Elf Smilie

Quote:
hello m_cassar, and welcome may your thirst be forever quenched of every-thing tolkien.
ahh by the way whats a "newbie" Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Excelsior: A 'Newbie' is anybody who hasn't been here long enough to know their way around. As you have been here since 30 April you wouldn't normally still be a newbie, but as you have only made 6 posts, you may still be one. This unofficial ranking is really self-imposed in the eyes of the new poster, rather than by the rest of us. Oh, and if I didn't get around to welcoming you in April or early May Excelsior, a big welcome to you now.

Waving Hello Smilie WELCOME ONE AND ALL! I'm only doing this once because there's a lot of newbie threads, so this goes for all of them! Big Smile Smilie Alcoholic Smilie
Eat, drink, and be merry, and remember I'm extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end. Big Smile Smilie Wink Smilie
Quote:
Excelsior: A 'Newbie' is anybody who hasn't been here long enough to know their way around. As you have been here since 30 April you wouldn't normally still be a newbie, but as you have only made 6 posts, you may still be one. This unofficial ranking is really self-imposed in the eyes of the new poster, rather than by the rest of us. Oh, and if I didn't get around to welcoming you in April or early May Excelsior, a big welcome to you now.

Grondmaster: Thats my brother's big joke, he asks that to sound like one(a newbie) even though hes far from it Wink Smilie
I thought I told him to make it clear what he ment...but course dont listien to cute little wise sister Shaking Head Smilie
Quote:
Grondmaster: Thats my brother's big joke, he asks that to sound like one(a newbie) even though hes far from it
I thought I told him to make it clear what he ment...but course dont listien to cute little wise sister
Ah yes, I should have gone back and looked at m_cassar's membership date too, so the joke worked on all of us seeing as how m_cassar hasn't posted here since last February. :elfembar:
Nice one Big E. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

ahh sorry grondmaster, i just did it as a silly joke Big Smile Smilie ,in fact on starcrafts 'battlenet' I will enter games entitled "no newbies" and "newb = ban" and say with total confidence "hey guys whats a newb". yes i guess in a cosmic way we were all the victim of a unintended joke, considering m_cassar hasnt posted in ages Big Laugh Smilie