Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: whos your hottie from the movie (you have to like the way they r outside the movie too)

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > whos your hottie from the movie (you have to like the way they r outside the movie too)   [1] [2] >>
Very nice...
Legata', mines ORLANDO BLOOM too!! He gets me feeling HOT HOT HOT!!! Making Out Smilie

C ya l8tr!! xx
Hum.. well.. It's either Orlando Bloom or Miranda Otto. Just can't decide. They are both yummy. Big Smile Smilie
Btw, Rhodry, I loved you expression "yummy mommy" ( I was hoping it was mommy and not mummy, atleast Wink Smilie )
Well.....

I like Viggo.... (Aragorn) he is pretty hot.... but then I found out that he is 47... hich is my dad's age... and i said ewwwwwwwww

So I would have To say either Elijah or Orlando, but I think Elijah is my number one!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool Smilie Cool Smilie Cool Smilie Cool Smilie Cool Smilie Cool Smilie Cool Smilie Cool Smilie
Orlando is a boy and Miranda is a girl! R u interested in boys or girls? You`ve confused me.

ORLANDO......SIGH.............

And age shouldn`t matter. He`s still hot. He looks good for he`s age, but not as good as Orlando.

[Edited on 4/3/2003 by Sheryl]
Quote:
Orlando is a boy and Miranda is a girl! R u interested in boys or girls? You`ve confused me.

Both, acctually, Sheryl.
Tongue Smilie I would have to say: Cate Blanchett....damn she is FINE!!!!!!!!

YUM YUM!! Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie
BUT also Liv Tyler....yummy yum Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie

[Edited on 5/3/2003 by Aulė]
Rhodry, have you ever seen What Lies Beneath? If you have, do you remeber Mary Fuer? If you do, that was Miranda Otto. I just thought I'd let you know that was her.
I like Viggo Mortensen okay, I wouldn't say he was hot or anything, especially since he's older than my dad, but he's okay.
I would have to say Liv Tyler. When you first see her in the film she just looks.......sorry just picking up my tongue... fantastic. And from that point on she is just hot. She wants me but she doesn't know it yet.
Sorry just
Orlando Bloom is a hotty, and from a girl's point of view, I'd have to say Liv Tyler is pretty.
I think I would have to say Liv Tyler and Miranda Otto
I think the guy who plays Pippen is pretty cute...kind of British rock star looking which is SOOOO my thing. I haven't been so carried away by him so far in the movies because his character is rather goofy but he is supposed to be getting more of a clue for ROTK, becoming a hero etc. We'll have to see...as for the actor that plays Pippen, I haven't seen him in anything else but I could probably drool some over him in a romantic comedy or action flick...as long as he keeps the hair.

Actually, all the members of the cast are good looking people, a few do not have what I would call "classic" good looks but they have interesting and eccentric features which is attractive to me. Anybody else here like scars (not from stab wounds, bullet holes, or zits) and slightly crooked teeth?? I kind of think it's hot when a person has a few imperfections.
What about Gollum?
I have to agree the actors in both the films are just average. Chosing Liv Tyler for Arwen was just ridduculous, she's supposed to be the joint second most atractive living being in Middle Earth.
No Esteela Warren should have played Arwen but obviously not in PJ terrible Interpretaion (I use this in the furtest reaches of the word) of the books!
Estella Warren is the girl from the new planets of the apes films and the old channel No. 5 advert where little red ridding hoods tells the wolves to shut it!
I absolutely adore Elijah Wood
I Love You Smilie

I think Julia Ormond would've made a good Arwen. What do you think?
Big Laugh Smilie Okay, whatever you say Perwing. I don`t think that Cate is that bad in the film. She looks better in real life, from the one pic I`ve seen of her.
I think the Balrog is a real hottie in the movie Smoke Smilie
So that“s where Liv got her big horse mouth from?!?! I should“ve known!!

But Cate Blanchett is good looking...That“s my opinion...
Liv doesn`t have a big nose! Cate is not good looking in the film at all! She`s okay in real life I`ve got to admit. Elrond`s not too bad. Come on be fair. Now Sauron is soo ugly he hides his face so that people don`t see it and go,"UHH! Look at that hideous face!" Big Laugh Smilie
A banana Rhodry.Well I'll agree Liv is the perfect person to play Arwen. When she appears to Frodo while he is falling into darkness after the Wraith attack...Liv just looks amazing.
Come on Liv Tyler has a bigger mouth than Julia Roberts,

[Edited on 31/3/2003 by Ross]

that last bit was a little uncalled-for, Ross. - Allyssa

[Edited on 31/3/2003 by Allyssa]
I think Liv Tyler is the perfect Arwen. She is extraordinarily beautiful. *sniff

As for who do I think is a hottie?

H. Weaving? eeeewwww! (he wasn't born in Australia, you know, maybe we can still disown him?)

Sean Bean. YUM! Would it be okay if I said he is hotter with the beard than without it? (I assume it was a real beard)

And David Wehnam *faints *recovers. He is so hot, he can even make an old lady like me swoon. Big Laugh Smilie
Can I stick up for Cate Blanchett here? She's the only decent looking woman in the d@mn movies, Liv Tyler looks like a Muppet, whereas Cate has style and grace, especially as Galadriel (though not as much as she did as Elizabeth). And I am right, and you are all wrong, so there!
Sorry, I meant to say mouth! Silly me.

I admit Julia Roberts has a big mouth, but she`s still a lovely actress. She`s a better actress than what most of us are. No affence. Come on admit it!
I can act better than she can. I've just never felt the need to. Wink Smilie
I wouldn`t want to!!! Big Laugh Smilie
Moderator Smilie Grondy decided we weren't going there, sorry.
like sooooooooooo orlando bloom! Big Smile Smilie Smile Smilie Cool Smilie Wink Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Tongue Smilie Smoke Smilie
Sorry Grondy!
I agree with your last comment. Oh what do you mean mincing little girls blouse? He`s a womens man. Now be quiet!! Mad Smilie I`m not listening to any more comments about some thing nasty. About him.

Quote:

I also found the meaning of life but i'm not gonna tell that to you.Find it yourselves.

It's 42, we already know.
Yes but Asteroth you fancy all females!
Yes, but if that`s true, he`d fancy me and no one would ever fancy me.

In conclusion, your sentence is nothing but duckswaffle! Big Laugh Smilie Joking!
WELL SAID RINGFACWEN!! You`re right, I`d do the same if I had to go out on a date with someone like 20 to 30 years older than me, he`d be picked! Tongue Smilie
out of them all it has to be Liv Tyler for me. she is just so goddamn hot. Men would fall at her feet if she knew how to play the game. I would chew off my right arm and uhmm you don't want to know to have a night with her.
Liv Tyler oh yes she will be mine...oh yes
LOL Dar. Hm, let me think about this. A hottie from LOTR, you say? Uh..............*thinks*......hm......thats a tuffie, can we just do hotties from ALL movies?
But if i have to pick a hottie from LOTR, i would have to say either Orlando Bloom(ALTHOUGH he is in the top 10 players list in cosmoGIRL!... Wink Smilie ) or Elijah Wood. But if i had a choice i would say NONE! Sad Smilie i know...its sad Very Sad Smilie
Its always Bloom. Never no one different come on ladies show some variety. What about an older man Winking Smilie Winking Smilie Winking Smilie like Ian or your bloke who was in McGuyver....there you go he can hook you up with McGuyver himself. And thats a guy who can do anything with his hands. He and the A-Team should join forces.
I really like Legolas, but not Orlando Bloom.

I think Dominic Monaghan is really cute! Cuter in real life than as a hobbit, but I love the hobbits too. Big Smile Smilie
I like Legolas and Orlando Bloom! Ask me a question and 90% of the time I`m RIGHT!! I`m up for the challenge, are you ready to fire the chalanges at me?
Quote:
Its always Bloom.

NOT necesarily......thats if i had to. it would really be.....either David Wenham(Faramir) of Billy Boyd(HE ROKZ!) but they are for their characters. But really, i dont like any of the actors. What about a different movie!
NO not Star Wars, i havent seen it. Just state the movie and who from it. OK, il start!!!!!!! Heehee...
XMen(of course): Shawn Ashmore!!!!!! YEA! or if not him then Hugh Jackman, though hes 34, and Shawn is only 23.
Uh....ok, i saw MIB2, but who was Lara? Was she the light of Zarka, or Zar-somethin-or-other?
Ok, I know I posted this on the first page but I don't know if anyone noticed:

I think Julia Ormond would've made a great Arwen. I think she's beautiful and has really delicate features (not huge features *cough*liv's lips*cough*). Miranda Otto was a great Eowyn... And I've never thought that hard about Galadriel, because I think Cate Blanchet did a wonderful job. Liv Tyler is pretty, but not Arwen.

[Edited on 11/4/2003 by Kaimelar]
Quote:
(not hugs features *cough* liv's lips *cough*)

LOL! Very Big Grin Smilie cute. yea, but i dont know who Julia Ormond is........what movies has she been in?
Quote:
i dont know who Julia Ormond is........what movies has she been in?
She was Guinevere in First Knight, and Susannah in Legends of the Fall.
Quote:
Miranda Otto was a great Eowyn... Liv Tyler is pretty, but not Arwen.

That's funny, I feel just the opposite. I can't seem to imagine anyone else playing Arwen at this point. The scene where we first meet her after Weathertop, she's absolutely breathtaking. She just looks... well, like an elven princess! Arwen seems to come naturally to her... and the elvish lines roll off her tongue like they're second nature to her.

On the other hand, while I found Miranda Otto acceptable looks-wise, I found her acting to be on the wooden side. She looks like she's acting and acting hard... that's never a good thing. I reserve final judgement for RotK though. We'll see how she holds up versus the Witch King... one of my personal "most anticipated scenes" of the whole trilogy.
Phew. Thank God im not counting down the days until RotK comes out. Next Christmas! May 2nd is so much closer....yet so far away. Il start counting down after September!
I thought Miranda Otto did a good job! Ive seen better, but shes stioll good. Liv Tyler is also good, but i really hate how PJ expanded her part into the second book. i mean, she just appeared out of nowhere and was kissing Aragorn, and then the scene with Elrond and the two of them talking about her future, i mean, when did that happen? Did PJ just make that up? WHY!!?!?! Hes ruining Tolkiens genius! *cries*
OOOO! the eeeeeeeeevil girlie thing. lol.
Me? No.
  [1] [2] >>