Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: whos your hottie from the movie (you have to like the way they r outside the movie too)

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > whos your hottie from the movie (you have to like the way they r outside the movie too)   << [1] [2]
I do know that Orlando is a crazy man, not as in a lunatic, but he loves to go surfing, ski boarding, bungi jumping and the rest of that crazy stuff. Big Smile Smilie I wouldn`t mind doing any of that when I`m older. Cool Smilie I`m cool about it. Okay, I`m a bad lyer, I`d be scared ****! Sorry for the language.

[Edited on 14/4/2003 by Valedhelgwath]
LOL Sheryl. I wouldnt mind doing all that stuff. I get scared easily though. But whoever gets married to Orlando Bloom is going to have an exciting honey moon!
Oh yeah!! Wink Smilie
Are you saying that the boy`s are gay? Wink Smilie j/k

Well, I`d say yes as he showed me the ring and I knew he would be faithful to me and he would stick by me throw thick and thin! Our honey moon would include all his favourite activities, but alot of the time I think we`d stay in bed! Big Laugh Smilie I didn`t mean it that way by the way... Wink Smilie

Well, whatever happens, I would hope he`d be a husband like Will Smith.... He lays Rose Petals when she comes home from work, suprises her alot, he is totally faithful to her and I want my husband to be like that. Big Smile Smilie Well, for me, that probably won`t happen. You nkow for most men, making a lady`s dinner for them would be egg and chips. Big Laugh Smilie That`s what I`ll probably end up with, but I won`t be able to change that. Very Sad Smilie

Well, c ya around.

I dont wanna marry him. Hes a player. One of the top players in Hollywood. Yuck, that wouldnt be being faithful! *slapslap* Wink Smilie Hm...i would marry...
Quote:
Ooooohh, Delidia........gossip!!!! Please do tell......who has our illustrious Orli played??? My curiosity would like to know.... Very Big Grin Smilie

Ok, well, I dont know who he played, but it says in a magazine I get; Il quote it for you:
Quote:
3 Orlando Bloom
As an official member of the Lord of the Rings boys' club, he's out and about with different girls all the time!

Thats all I got on the subject! Sad Smilie or else i would tell.
Delida did you get your signature of my office managers joke's?
I dunno, ask the person I got it from!...the computer at my school. Wink Smilie
Allright, i will!
LOL, though!
I think Liv Tyler is very lovely looking,she did good in the LoTR movies,though I did not exactly like how she was slobbering(get off my man!) over Aragorn(you know like when they kissed or she 'magically appeared' to him in TTT).Btw,I am NOT having a crush on Viggo!
Lara from The Practice has some looks,but she is SOO skinny!And her lips are the only thing with some curve and color.
And Orlando Bloom is too,hmmm,I dont know he just does not look very attractive to me.
Viggo is so hansome in the LoTR movies,and a bit in real life,but I hear he does not wash himself often (sounds like my type of man).

And Asteroth,I would not wan't to marry Orlando Bloom,so your not the only one.
-LadyFeawen-
For guys it would have to be Aragorn (Viggo Mortensen), and for girls Arwen (Liv Tyler) and Galadriel (Cate Blanchett) and Eowyn (Miranda Otto).

Aragorn got the face and bod of a god!! And Arwen would probably have to be the sweetest and most beautiful. As well as Galadriel and Eowyn!!!!
BOROMIR ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, and Faramir (David Wenham) too!!!!! (Notice I love almost the whole family?) Sean Bean is so awesome as Boromir... Iv'e seen previews of him in other movies, and he looks fine!!!!! I can't wait till he comes out in the new movie, Troy. I hope he's a General!! (armor looks very good on him!) Where shall I start with David Wenham? I haven't seen him in any other movies, but I've seen him at premiers and stuff and he looks just as good as in TTT and ROTK!!! Oh yeah, for any of you who are interested, he'll be coming out in the new movie Van Helsing. I'm not sure how big of a role he has, but as long as he's on screen I'm happy!!!!!
I think that Cate Blanchett was pretty hot, along with 2 others.

(Try to imagine Angelina Jolie portraying Galadriel or Arwen, that'd be hilarious!)
Im one of those phsyco people that CRAZE over Orlando and Johnny Depp!
Abe Sapien.
Uh...no, wait. Sorry. He's not in LotR is he...d*mn!
i think orlando bloom is hot Very Big Grin Smilie but who cares what i think
Ok now any gal who likes elijah wood BACKOFF!

i am SO in love with him ,i carry like 20 billion pics of him in my wallot and write love poetry to him.

but all that fan stuff doesnt really matter. it is mostly whats in ur heart. and if he were to marry someone tomarrow i would be *GASP* happy for him. For as long as he is happy, i am.and i think i am more than a "fan" i truely respect him for even more than his totally perfect looks. there is more to love than just that.
I think hugo Weaving is to die for. Making Out Smilie

Does anyone here actually know who hugo Weaving is?

And by the way, he isn't to die for, I just think he's a bit good-looking.
Hes Elrond . Well i think Arwen would be my choice . But Miranda Otto is nice too.
I would have to say Dom. He is very funny and cute. However I recently met Craig Parker (Haladir) and he is so nice he gave me a hug and was really sweet, so was Mark Ferguson and Sarah Mcleod. Oh the whole New Zealand cast are sweeties. Loud but sweet.
Quote:
Ok now any gal who likes elijah wood BACKOFF!

i am SO in love with him ,i carry like 20 billion pics of him in my wallot and write love poetry to him.

Srry EvithianEhtmire, but i like Elijah also, especially when he looks like a hobbit... i love curly hair. got a friend who could almost pass for Elijah Wood, but of course he doesnt have those beautiful blue eyes...sighs.
In Love Smilie
well it is time elijah got SOME attention.

but get this---every year in the summer there is a comic convention in
san diego[my home town] and elijah comes to it! i havent met him yet but have seen him and i plan to meet him this summer, and when i do....i am
going to *blush* give him a love poem of mine and *blush* steel a kiss, on the lips of course!
Angel Smilie Kiss Smilie In Love Smilie I Love You Smilie
kk i have to say its Dom.
He has the CUTEST little mouth and his eyes are SO BEAUTIFUL!
Oh, yeah, and NOBODY can 4-get orlando!! I told my sisters friend that i liked him and shes all like I NO!!! i know all kinds of stuff about him 2, probly more than you! well, guess who knew more(like 40 things more) ME!!!! cuz that boy is SO FINE!!! In Love Smilie Making Out Smilie Kiss Smilie
Elijah should get some credit 4 lookin good, but he lost his "hottie status" w/ me when i found out he was a 30-cigarettes-a-day-smoker. it made me SO MAD-- Angry Elf Smilie --but i cant brag on a guy who smokes more than a pack a day (id prefer none but u no)
Evithian!! Lol, are you sure you are even going to be able to get that close? Don't forget that Elijah supposedly smokes a lot and it would be like kissing an ash tray..
Meh.. I haven't had a celebrity crush in years. Can't be a bad thing. I think it's silly to over idolize someone who has never seen you or even gotten to know you. Wiggle Smilie
VIVA LA VIGGO!!!!!!!

Viggo Mortensen is just a really cool guyand he is sooo manly!!!
BOYS:
Orlando's the sexiest.
Viggo's the best combination of looks with acting skill (he's an awesome actor!!!)
Dom and Billy are the funniest.
Elijah is the cute one.

GIRLS:
Liv's the sexiest, also very cute.
Cate is the best actress.
Miranda's the other cute one.

Well, there's my list. I tend to like the ones with acting skill best... someone can look really hot, but not have a very interesting personality.

My biggest movie crush at the moment is on James McAvoy. He's Leto in the SciFi miniseries, "Children of Dune", based on the books by Frank Herbert. Anyone else a fan of Dune?
Anyway, James is an awesome Scottish actor, AND really hot. Double bonus!!! Elf Winking Smilie
U know what? i think that Scottish accents are so cute!!! so are English accents and CLEFTS!!
yes that's why my list is Dom, Orlando, and Billy!!!!!
Ha Ha Ha Smilie Aragorn, Aragorn and oh did I mention Aragorn. I discovered him while watching GI Jane and then I saw LOTR and it was all over, I cannot believe that he is 47 because he does not look it at all. I also think that the guy that played Eomer in the movie was hot, I wonder if that was his first movie??

Thanx
Although I put up a post earlier on how Sean Bean is the MOST HANDSOME OF THEM ALL (Dave Wenham is up there too) Ive decieded to elaborate since I saw Troy.
Anyone seen that movie so far? He is AWESOME as Odysseus! I was kinda afraid that hed be shoved into a corner to make room for the "supposed hotties" Brad Pitt and Orlando Bloom, but he wasnt!!! YAY! Thumbs Up Smilie I Love You Smilie Anyway, Id just like to say he looks EXCELLENT!!! (any other Sean Bean fans must see him in it)
Even though this is off of LOTR, Id also like to say that the hottest man alive is KEANU REEVES!!!!!! Ive been looking up every movie hes been in and watching it over and over.... Kiss Smilie But hes 40!!!!!!!!How is that POSSIBLE???? Sad Smilie Anyway, I LUV KEANU!!!!!! (And Sean Bean... oh yeah, thats what this thread was supposed to be about....)
ARAGORN IS THE HOTTEST!!!! i don't care how old he is he is still sooooooooooo hot! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! he is so much hotter than legolas sorry but he is!!!! Kiss Smilie
Quote:
Anyway, Id just like to say he looks EXCELLENT!!! (any other Sean Bean fans must see him in it)

Ah Sean Bean, nice bum lol, I took to him when he played Sharpe a few years back now and of course Viggo Mortensen as Aragorn is not bad either

I think alot of people are in 'love' with the character and not the person who plays it, its the image you perceive when you see say Legolas, is Orlando Bloom more appealing as the Elf than he is when he's not in a film? Not that Im saying that any of you dont knwo the difference, far from it, just what Ive seen on other forums, some people just fall for the character as their ideal saucepot lol
Dominic Monaghan without a doubt.

Not that I'd kick half of them out of bed!

--
Marysia
Return of the Convention
Quote:
Elijah should get some credit 4 lookin good, but he lost his "hottie status" w/ me when i found out he was a 30-cigarettes-a-day-smoker. it made me SO MAD-- --but i cant brag on a guy who smokes more than a pack a day (id prefer none but u no)

i didn't hear that, but i do believe it. eck---forget me kissing him----until he gives up smoking.Lady Fea---ya i know it is silly to idolize over some one you dont even know but my problem is i dont know anyone REAL that is crush matierable. Sad Smilie and actors just seem like a good fantasy to dream about for a while...*sigh*

OMG! Jeremy Sumpter is SO HOT!!! [aka peter pan] Oh i love him!
oh man where do I start? Gollum... or Sauron- or SARUMON! *faints* lol jk =P
That would be interesting though... hey somebody has to like them grey small people or big lidless eyes- or old men with long white beards... I hear they get lonely sometimes and are jealous of hotties like Orlando Bloom <3 what guy wouldn't be? =P
Cate Blanchett without a doubt, followed by ole Livvy Tyler...

Kate Beckinsale, Kate Winslet... We're all thinking it Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie
Viggo- as a person is kewl,especially when I found out he supports the Saving of the American Mustang. And he's a friend of the Native American peoples( as I am 1/3 Cherokee). Aragorn-is the idea of who the true hero/man. Cool Smilie
I'm so glad to see there are other Sean Bean fans. I just love him...especially as Sharpe Smile Smilie. My friends and I would watch the Sharpe movies and make bets as to how he would get wounded in the episode (sabre to the right shoulder, etc.)...since he seemed to always get some serious injury and then be perfectly fine. He's awesome, and he's from Sheffield, which is where my hubby is from. In Love Smilie
Wait, is... Sean Bean your husband? Or just a really big wish Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie
Quote:
My friends and I would watch the Sharpe movies and make bets as to how he would get wounded in the episode (sabre to the right shoulder, etc.)...since he seemed to always get some serious injury and then be perfectly fine.

So that explains why that unbecoming Orc shot about five hundred arrows into Mr Bean at the end of FOTR.

I love that scene.
Now it all makes sense, Vir. Elf Smilie

And no, my husband is not Sean Bean, they are just from the same place. That would be pretty interesting if Sean Bean's wife was hanging out on PT though.
i vote for liv. i think she has something elvish on her....
Yeah, its those fake pointy ears. Orc Grinning Smilie
yeah,very funny. i didn't mean in the movie!!
I just love Viggo Mortensen..as or not as Aragorn

David Wenham as Faramir.... David as Dilios in 300. humina humina ... David as Sam Flynn.

Ok, hose me off!

I honestly don't know what that phrase' who's your hottie' means, it sounds a bit wierd to me. If one means how one looks, well, no one!. If one means who has the ability to lift the character off the page and make he or she as real as our great professor Tolkien well there are a few who meet that criteria for me and I suppose could go on to act in other Tolkienish things. I confess I have mixed feelings about some of them, one being Viggo . I think he is well able to convey whomever he is portraying, I liked him as Aragorn and also as the lead character in Hildalgo, he made me cry. But having listened to him reading his own poetry I was unhappily shocked and thought him somewhat, okay a little more than that, a little flaky and down right nutty nuts! But still he has a gift, no getting around that. So I suppose anyone he was cast as he would do justice to.

Hehe the movies where out in the 1970's? (post dates)

Wow, posting about the "hottest" male in the movies (in and out...I know)

"So it has come to this...." King Theoden; The Two Towers.

Not very "lady" like, you wont get your "Knight in shining armor" drooling over men who wear make up for a living and play "make believe".

You go boy. I am thinking you have a lot of cool things to say Dain.

<< [1] [2]