Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Brushing the Dust off

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > Brushing the Dust off   
hello to you too Perwing, it's good to meet you. I look forward to seeing you around Smile Smilie
ohhhhh.. SHE SPEAKETH!!!

You lot be nice to Mith here.. She's a good friend of mine!
Hi and welcome back. May I recomend the rpg threads?
Mithril and Gimli In Love Smilie ! Is it real or just friends. It`s so sweet to hear of love, though I don`t get much of it myself, so make the most of it. (While you can.) Sad Smilie
hello ladyoflegolas, I'll take a look at the rpg threads when I have a little more time and I would like to join in if I find one I like.
Hi Mithrilblade!! Waving Hello Smilie I hope we get a chance to meet in Chat too! Big Smile Smilie
I need someone to take out the rif raf at my inn if you are interested Mith.. Big Smile Smilie Those council members tend to get a little rowdy in there some times... Orc Grinning Smilie
Who, us? Angel Smilie Big Laugh Smilie
yes thats it.. youre an angel...

raise your hand if you believe that!
Hello there Mithrilblade! I don't know if we have met or not so I'll just greet you again!
wonders where she has vanished off too! come on.. dont be shy.. you must grace the rest here with your presence! Wink Smilie even if for a helllo!
Hello Mithrilblade we probably haven't met so just thought I'd say hello.
Hi Darious Smile Smilie

This thread has grown a little since last I looked, so hello to you all. I look forward to seeing you around this postBodyboard.

Welcome Mithrilblade! I dont believe we have ever talked before, let me introduce myself;
Im a 13 year old female,Usa,student,PT lover(arent we all?!),if theres more you want to know,just ask!
Hope to talk to you soon Elf Winking Smilie
Ta-ta!
~~~LadyF~~~
hello LadyFeawen, it's nice to meet you. The tender age of 13 I see Smile Smilie have you read the Hobbit and the LOTR's. At your age we had read the Hobbit as part of our English lesson but I didn't get to read the LOTR's till much later when I was finishing school and it wasn't part of school work.