Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: grumble mumble gergle Hi

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > grumble mumble gergle Hi   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] >>
Peredhil retaliates with anti-tank balloons, temporarily immobilising Ross.
*Sheryl blasts Ross and while he trys to recover, Sheryl ties him up. Then she shoves him in the cannon and blasts him back into the past! YES!!!!!*(j/k)

But I knew that you knew that I knew, so I disarmed your water tank trap! Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie
Ross returns from the past in his phone booth and rescuse Asteroth from the beast dragon, cheers for before! He then blasts both Stony and Sheryl with an old fashioned water bpistol for a bit of retro fun.
*But Stonehelm has already destroyed Ross' phone booth so he is not able to return!*
But I knew you were going to destroy the booth so I set a water tank trap to drop on you and as only the winner can succeded in the time game you can't change this and a new phone booth arrived for me!
But I knew you were going to attempt to disarm the water tank trap, so that is what triggered it. Mwahahahahah! Big Laugh Smilie
Cool! Wink Smilie
Paintballs? That's a good idea!

*Stonehelm shoots green paintballs at Ross*
Floresent yellow!

*Sheryl fires floresent yellow paint balls at Ross and fires bees and wasps at him. Then she throws him some cream, while he runs home and hides....MWAHAHAHAHA!*
Aulė posted on 24/4/2003 at 22:03 in another thread:
Quote:
Don“t force me to bring out Angainor on your sorry *****.....everyone turned against me so I wipe my face, bring out a sledgehammer and screams: "It“s HammerTIME!!" And boom bang whoosh kaboom and SMACK!!! Everyone is lying down unconscious on the floor and I take out legolass“s ladys makeup out and starts putting FAT LAYERS OF MAKEUP ON THE UNCONSCIOUS FOLK IN HERE!!! AHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!
Moderator Smilie And as I didn't really want another thread turning into a humorous wargame, I have moved it here. Moderator Smilie
Good thanks Grondy! Well first I must say that
Quote:
Everyone is lying down unconscious
does not include my trusted ally in demonic evil Ross!!! HAHAHAHAHA HAIL THE DARK LORDS ROSS AND AULĖ!!!! IT IS FOLLY TO PUT UP A FIGHT AGAINST THESE TYRANTS!!!HAHAHAHA Very Evil Smilie Bad King Smilie Very Evil Smilie
*Sheryl wakes up, VERY ANGRY So Angry Smilie ,grabs the sledge hammer and hits Ross and Aule over the head with it. This knocks them out for several hours. She shouts, 'STOP MESSING AROUND WITH MY MAKE-UP!!!WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??'

Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie
At last Aule has returned to help me wreak havoc on the terrible spawn of Stony's team. (Hey Aule don't forget Ringfacwen is our team you better help her up)
Ross has yet again ended up looking like a multicoloured but plucked Cockatrice!
Quote:
*Sheryl fires floresent yellow paint balls at Ross and fires bees and wasps at him. Then she throws him some cream, while he runs home and hides....MWAHAHAHAHA!*

I think it's about time, you release thoose Pirahna's again!

Ross one's more send's the trusted Evil Sprout out on a mission of mass destruction, she bite's Sheryl on the nose, and scrabble's on her head for the defence of Ross. She the Return's home safetly!

Ross then pulls out yet more make up and make sheryl look like a clown. Mwaahaahaa!!!
He then spray's her in the face with a power washer and makes all her make up run. "Panda eye's!"
*Aulė seeing his faulty strike on Ringfacwen, helps her up and lets her know that he would never intentionally do anything to an ally as wonderful and female as Ringfacwen:P He then (at Ross“s request) brings out a bucket of "Acme Pirahnas! No defense against these!" and pours out the pirahnas over all! And then he tosses out some WINGED PIRAHNAS!!! And they attack even more swiftly than the Acme Pirahnas!!! hahahahahhahaha.......He then takes out the badger he kept in his pocket (who was now fully roused!) and tosses it at Stony! Stony is slashed into bits....but Aulė is a noble Vala so he asks Eru to bring his nemesis back to life so that they can fight once more!*

Your request was granted Ross! Very Evil Smilie Very Evil SmilieVery Evil Smilie Very Evil Smilie
Very Evil Smilie Very Evil SmilieVery Evil Smilie Very Evil Smilie
My nose!! ARGH!!!!!!!!AND MY HEAD!!!!!

Parahners! I hate parahnas!

*Sheryl takes control of Asteroth with a wand she found in a field once....She sets him on Ross, Aule and Ringfacwen, seeing as he`s a vampire, she makes him suck their blood by biting their necks!*MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!No one can control Asteroth except me when I have this wand! See this wand is permenently attached to my hand so no one can steal it. Just to warn you...nothing else can control Asteroth except this wand! HEE!!!!
*Sheryl then casts a memory charm on Asteroth so he doesn`t remember anything and puts him back to his normal state... Big Smile Smilie * Very Evil Smilie
Nice to have you back with us Aule!

Where did our loyal comrads go Sheryl?? I'll just have to promote you to 2nd in command!

*Stonehelm takes badger and chops it to little bits, then he cooks it and and shoots it at Aule*

Oooohhhh Ross!

*Ross looks up and sees all the lava of Mt. Doom coming right at him! In seconds he and Sprout are cooked to a turn*
Now can we eat them?? Big Laugh Smilie Wink Smilie
*Stonehelm grabs his Mt. Doom cannon and toasts Ringfacwen!*
Aire opens the door and cuddles a bit with the badgers. She then hugs Sheryl and says "Aaw, thank you dear!" and takes her new nurse dress on, it fits her perfectly.
She helps Sheryl get the gum out of her hair and then she combs her hair and gets her hair up in a nice hairstyle.
"There you go, it looks great! Smile Smilie"

Aire then helps Peredhil by taking the trousers off his head. Then she gives Mellie a biiig warm towel to dry herself with.

[Edited on 12/5/2003 by Airecristiel]
Ringfacwen, Ross and I gather our strenghts and summon the norse god(MY GODBig Smile Smilie) Odin! Odin steps up with his trusted steed Sleipner and tosses his spear Gungner at both Stonehelm and Sheryl!!!!!

Now they are skewered!! hahahaha
Ross summons his ancestors god of War, Terror and Hell - Arawn, and tells him to unlease torment upon my foes!

Ross then reloads the magic flinger with his own kebab redidled bottom burps. and starts firing them at Stony, Sheryl and Aire!

Ross the promotes Ringfacwen to Chief Torturer of Geeksylvania! Mwahhahahhaaa!!!1

[Edited on 29/4/2003 by Grondmaster]
OFFTOPIC!! Who is Arawn Ross? I mean from what mythology or did you just make it up?

BACK TO TOPIC!!! Aulė borrows Mjölner from Thor and throws it straight for Stony...his skull is completely crushed and starts bleeding....but Aulė calls for a valkyria and she takes care of Stonys wounds and he is back in the game just to get Gungner straight in his belly and Mjölner on his family jewelsBig Smile Smilie hahahaha Orc Smiling Smilie
Arawn is a Celtic god. Since I'm descended from Welsh and English celt's and non of my family has been religous for about three generations, I thought I'd use the more fun Celtic deities than christian ones!
Oh okey....yeah I am derived from the vikings and the aztecsBig Smile Smilie so if Stony isn“t nice then Quetzalcoatl will pay him an electrifying visit Big Laugh Smilie hahahaha....
"Ringy! You can have Orli! Boys aren`t worth fighting over (No matter how sexy they are!) and seeing as I`m not going to waste my time arguing, I`m going to get back to this water fight!" shouted Sheryl.... Big Laugh Smilie

*Sheryl fires toilet suage at Ross, Ringy, Aule and Asteroth! MWAHAHAHA! Then she adds feathers, tar and everything else that has been used in this water fight so far! (Including the wedgie parts!)* Big Laugh Smilie
You better watch yourself Sheryl....I might decide to give you an atomic badger wedgie....and then a nuclear Quetzalcoatl slap attack!!! hahahahhaa Don“t mess with the halfbreed!!Big Smile Smilie
Don`t worry, you won`t be able to get to me, bc I`ll be running away from your stench of toilet suage! Big Laugh Smilie
Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie

Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie

Hahahaha Well Sheryl....I would not really run....I would not even move...I would send Quetzalcoatl on you....he would do the nuclear Quetzalcoatl slap attack!!
Quote:
Aulė borrows Mjölner from Thor and throws it straight for Stony...his skull is completely crushed and starts bleeding....but Aulė calls for a valkyria and she takes care of Stonys wounds and he is back in the game just to get Gungner straight in his belly

Stonehelm, Aule, Stonehelm . Its not just a name, your hammer was broken when you hit me with it!!

*Stonehelm takes hold of Mount Doom again and fires molten lava at Aule*

Can I offer you a slice of roast Aule Sheryl????
YES SIR-EE!!!! Big Laugh Smilie *Sheryl licks her lips as the food is placed in front of her. She takes a bite and hears a little squeak go," OWWWWWW!!!!"*
Okay maybe that wasn`t a little squeak! Big Laugh Smilie
Would you like some chips to go with it?
*Aire gets rid of the all the mud on top of her and as none of her teammates offered to help her she considers going over to the other team...*
Yes join us Aire. Here you can borrow this flannel. Plus it's more fun on our team. You can really let your self run riot and ignore your conscience!

Ross takes a chisel and cracks Stony's Stonehelm into a thousand pieces. Mwahhahhhaaa!!!!

Then Ross hose down Sheryl and Stony with Toilet sausages (he he). one lands in Sheryl's mouth with a plop! (pune intended)
No Aire!!! Don't, you're being brainwashed as we speak. Here, quick, put ion this brainwash helmet. *hands her the silliest piece of headgear imaginable* Don't worry about how it looks, they're standard issue. *throws them to the rest of the team, before donning one himself, looking rather swanky* Tongue Smilie
Hum..
*Aire refuses to put on the helmet*
No Peredhil... I'm not being brainwashed... But leaving a comrad buried in mud for 2 whole days... That's not nice... Besides... Ross' team.. that's were the action is.... And he's been pming me, to try to get me to join.
Besides, I might get to wear a black leathered costume, that would be neat! Tongue Smilie
The dark side is calling you!! Run away!!

We were very busy trying to defend you that we forgot to wash the mud off you.

Please don't leave!!! Please!!! Orc Sad Smilie
Mmmmmmhmmmmmm?? Well then, should I continue in a team that's so busy defending itself it doesn't have time to help a teammate?? That's pretty much losing, you know... Wink Smilie
Aire here I have 3points on why you should join me, Ross and Ringfacwen....

1.) I am swede and so are you....We are countrymen(woman in your caseBig Smile Smilie)

2.) Have you noticed how Ross, Ringfacwen and I always are there for each other....we are noble to(at least me...no offence my loyal ally Ross but you have your moments of crueltyBig Smile Smilie and that“s good!)

3.) If you join us then you do not only have the norse gods from your side and mine, but the Celtic gods(Ross) and Aztecan gods(ME).....and some imaginary gods....PLUS!! A VALAR!! ME!!!!!

So you see we are the better team....I would“ve gotten you out of the mud directly if I would“ve known that you were buried in mud......

Isn“t this right Ross and Ring?
Hell yes. Ross hands Aire a custom made black leather cat suit with utility belt.

He then hoses down Stony, Sheryl and Tommy!

No offence Aule think of me as the Baron Harkonen of our team, but with out a wasting disease that makes me obease
Aulė starts off with calling on the greek god Hades and asks him to take Stony down to the pits of Hell!!!
And make Cerberus eat Stony alive! MUAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!!! But Stony will be revived by my pet bird Phoenix on my command!!
Hum... true Aulė, true... Besides... It's not only the norse gods, it's the swedish gods.. and I've got the greece gods on my side...
But I'm still not sure.. is it right to abandon my teammates? And could I fight against them? Against Elda? Hum... *pondering*
Isn“t Norse gods also the swedish gods?? I mean the norse mythology is the Odin and Thor right? And are you greek to Aire? well of course you can fight against them....they do not know how to treat a lady with respect....NO OFFENSE Sheryl! You are a lady, it is just that I meant that they didn“t treat her right on your team....if like you Sheryl are my opponent then I can treat you like an enemy(within limits....you can“t treat a lady like dirt...she has to be fought with reverence!)
Lol, I think you've gotten the norse god mixed up with the Nordic gods, Aulė! Big Smile Smilie But that's ok. Smile Smilie
Hum, no, I'm not a greek, I just thought it would be neat to have them with me. Tongue Smilie
Hum.. that's really nice of you Aulė! Big Smile Smilie Hum... we'll see what their response is... other than Peredhil's, of course, he offered me free stuff. Mad Smilie
We can also pull in the Roman, Persian, Assyrian and Egypptian Deities if you want?

Aire hows your Cat suit?
Peredhil that was really cheap to offer her free stuff!!!
If we are to play it like that then I shalt offer her my service....I am your knight now Aire....In times of need call me and I shalt smite down thy enemies!!! With the help of Quetzalcoatl Big Laugh Smilie
I got a spear in my belly Aire and you didn't seem at all upset, all you got was a little mud!! Big Laugh Smilie

*Stonehelm belts Aule with his mace and send him flying* So much for Aire's knight!

*Then Stonehelm grabs Ross and Ringfacwen and dunks them in swamp goo*
Quote:
Would you like some chips to go with it?

Oh YEAH!!!! I mean, yes please! Wink Smilie
Quote:
I got a spear in my belly Aire and you didn't seem at all upset, all you got was a little mud!! Big Laugh Smilie

Hum.. you know what? I've been going through all the posts here and I can't find it... Please show me where it is? What page?
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] >>