Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: grumble mumble gergle Hi

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > grumble mumble gergle Hi   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] >>
Big Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh Smilie
Big Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh Smilie:Big Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh SmilieBig Laugh Smilie

Moderator Smilie (Grondy merely added a page break to bring the overall window width back to normal.)

[Edited on 28/3/2003 by Grondmaster]
*Unknown to Aule Stonehelm is aiming his firehose at him... WHOOOOOOOSH*
What everyone fails to realise is ross' ruber shoes ha ha! Ross' throws in his time water ballon grenade and splasses everyone. Ross had escaped from the past because he knew Aule was going to destroy the phone booth so he had set up an infinte supply of them!(sorry about the thread crossing)
Can we move the water fights to the chat room. I am sorry that I started it. Not sure what the subject is suppose to be, but lets think of something else. lol

Mellie holds the door open for Aule, Stonehelm, Ross and everyone. To the Chat Room Boys.

Mellie bows her head in shame.

[Edited on 3/28/2003 by MelliotSandybanks]
But just before Aulė exits the door he picks up a huge waterballon and throws it straight in Mellies face!! HHAHAHAHA He then runs like ****!!!!
Ross being a giant, as he exit's the room he pour's his pop bottle all over the spoil sports head, but oh poo it's already been emptied over Ringfacwen, Ross legs it looking slightly miffed! Wink Smilie
AHHHH, it is such a sad thing when one's fun is taken away.

*Strides out bent on wrecking havoc somewhere else.*
Well in that case go on you get one free shot whilst Mellie isn't watching (Ringfacwen only Aule and Stony are getting a bit to power hungry in their never ending quest to usurp the Eru) Wink Smilie
Quote:
Alright, why not.

Ringfacwen peers around the corner of the door........spots the unsuspecting Mellie, Aule, Stony, and Ross (who is suspecting that Ring will pull some stunt but he's backed into a corner so he can't do anything about it).............Ring charges into the room with her last battlecry and unloads her water cannon on all of em!!!! She then runs from the room with hysterical and maniacal laughter!!!! Big Laugh Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie
And runs smack into the door which Grondy closed and locked behind her.

When she picks herself up from the floor which is already ankle deep in water and rising. OMG! Grondy threw the the levers to close the drain and open the fill valve. Now the room occupants will have to wait until the water rises enough so the can reach the escape hatch at the top of the room.

Grondy hopes very much that they know how to swim or at least to tread water. Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie
Glub!!!!!
Aulė, having escaped along time ago before Grondy closed the door, comes to the rescue. He first takes a atomic water bomb and waternukes Grondy there after kicking in the door to help his peers from drowning.....The rescued ones all see Aulė in his splendour as the Vala he is....They start to worship him but Aulė being a noble Vala turns to them and says: Thou shalt praise thy true God, Eru Ilśvatar. Thou might be my apprentices in my work mining Arda!

And humbly exits the door begging pardon for the rash decision he had to make against Grondy....Grondy accepts it and everyone still sees Aulė as a noble Vala shining like Telperion!
Hahaha! Bad form Grondmaster. Melli told us to stop! Do you over rule her?

*Stonehelm is not fooled by Aule's huge ego. As Aule walks away Stonehelm sneaks up behind him and drops a Balrog down the back of his shirt.*
Quote:
Hahaha! Bad form Grondmaster. Melli told us to stop! Do you over rule her?
Duck Smilie Not as a rule; however, I started to move this thread to a tavern where it belongs when much to my chagrin it was already in one. I considered moving it to a roleplaying guild, but that doesn't make much sense as were not really roleplaying more like rolesplashing. And we are on topic because of the "gergle" in the subject of the thread. Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie

Besides the taverns are for having fun as long as we don't hurt anyone, physically or mentally. I assume some of us can administer CPR were the depth of the wading pool to overcome our good intentions. Besides I remember the waterfight the Council had last year; and Spring has finally sprung and it is sunny outside which is good weather for a good-old-fashioned or neuvo-futuristic waterfight. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

Duck Smilie Duck Smilie Duck Smilie Duck Smilie Duck Smilie Duck Smilie Duck Smilie
Aulė controls the Balrog and sends an Urulóki at Stonehelms direction....
Glub
*Unable to resist any longer, Allyssa dons her wet-suit and loads her son's super soaker, battery-operated, automatic water gun and soaks everyone in the room for good measure.

HaHa!! I love water fights! Big Laugh Smilie
In respect for Mellie I will not go back for vengeance....I will only come back to get rid of you all from this thread....here it goes.....Aulė brings alot of highvoltage powercables and throws it in the room where water is everywhere and roasting the non-believers....He sadly turns away, closing the door behind him and leaves the thread for ever.....Sorry chaps.... Sad Smilie
To bad Perwing didn“t realize that he took the wrong fuse which in fact was for the power to the pacemaker of the clone site councilofelrond! hahahahah good job Perry! hahaha You don“t mind me calling you Perry?

Well everyone who was in the room was roasted and Aulė is weeping for his fellow companions!
IT AINT!!! HAHAHAHAHA GREAT JOB PERRY!!!
*Stonehelm finishes eating the Urulóki and shoots Allyssa and Perwing with his water cannon*

No more Council of Elrond?...How sad. Big Laugh Smilie
It was me that destroyed your phone booth Ross.

*OK everyone who's team are you on? Aule's team or mine?*
Ok Perwing you are on my side.

Who else now? Join while you can!!!! Big Smile Smilie
Ladyoflegolas strolls in casually and then pounds everyone with water balloons then casually strolls out...
Aulė sees the evil in Stonehelms eyes craves an alliance with Ross....I hope he accepts it!
Ross will accept the alliance with Aule in retunr for plenty of Beryl stones! By the way we bagsy Ringfwacen on our team!
Ross pulls of his turrent mounted vulcan water cannon (very big pockets) and get's Stony and Perwing. He dellibrately misses Gimli as it's undeceided who's team he's on. Hint Dude!
Aulė has accepted Ross' terms for alliance and grants him alot of beryl stones(though he does not know what these are:elfconfusedSmile Smilie and starts off picking up his M-60 machinegun(modified to fire supersoaking sulfuricacid-blended-water) and fires 500rounds on Stonehelm(His nemesis) and 50 at Perwing..... He then pleads to his very young apprentice Gimli to grab a supersoaking catapult to fight alongside Ross and Aulė! Ha Ha Ha Smilie

[Edited on 2/4/2003 by Aulė]
Ross picks up his water Trebuceh and lanches a water filled stones at both Perwing, Stonehelm and Ladyoflegolas home town's!
ladyoflegolas you must join my team!

*Stonehelm, deep underground in his bunker, pushes the red button and fires nuclear water missiles at Ross and Aule.*
*Stonehelm sends his fearsom WaterWarriors into towns held by Aule and Ross*
Ross send's his dreaded foam shooter's who dry up the WaterWarrior's. Then turn there gun's to drench and fill up the under ground bunker and seal all the exits!
Ross retaliates with his high powered vulcan water cannon and get's perwing right in the Mush whilst destroying all the remaining WaterWarrior's. Whilst Perwing is on the floor Ross gives him a wedgie! Big Laugh Smilie
Mellie sits down and giggles, take like 3 pain pills, (I know i am going to need them after this.) and starts bombarding everyone, including Grondy and Allyssa with water balloons and then draws out her huge super soaker blaster at everyone. Mel, has no idea whose team she is on, but just wants to have fun.

hhhhhmmmmmm after scrolling back Aule did throw a water balloon right in my face, so I guess I am on Stoney and Perwing's team. lol

Mellie is on our side now Asteroth, will you join us in the march to victory?

*Stonehelm sends IceTanks armed with anti-Ross missiles to defend Perwing*
Ah but ross is covered in Guinea pig spit from all the kisses of his Guinea pigs so it's easily removed, runs over to Perwing and stony using his A10 warthog armed with his water vulcan cannon and guns them both to the ground, lands his plane and gives them both an Atomic Wedgie this time. Ross then goes hunting for Mellie! Big Laugh Smilie
testing
Aulė takes forth a chair, sits down, takes a nice Tolkien book AND a book by David Eddings...perhaps the Sil and Sagan om Mallorea....then he starts reading and finally he reads about the heinous crimes by Morgoth against Eru Ilśvatars' children and what Zandramas has done and goes berserk....He summons his brother Ulmo and the conjerers Belgarath, Polgara, Beldin, Belkira, Beltira, Durnik and Belgarion! Ulmo does his brother a favor and starts taking all the water from the world to the heavens in form of raindrops....then all the conjerers use all their WILL and unleashes a HEAVY RAIN OF ACID RAIN!! Everyone gets hit by at least 5 million drops except for Aulė“s trusted ally Ross.....He then takes his ingeneering skills to max and makes a anti-anti-Aulė/Ross gun.....He then makes a water gun by the acid that came down and squirts everyone when they are on the ground crying: It burnsss usss preciousss it burnsss.....He then tosses everyone into a pool of water filled with Pirahna“s and there is NO WAY that anyone escaped his furious fists!!!!
He he, I think we won. All it took was a pool of pirahna's. Tongue Smilie
Heh... hands up all here who used to have the everything-proof armour when they played wargames as a kid? Wink Smilie
No but I had bullet proof pig spit and THUMB'S UP!
Hear ye Hear ye! I proudly announce that Ross and I are invinceble! All I had to do was plunge everyone of my foes into a pool of pirahnas! See Ross and I are un beatable! Cheers Ross! Cheers mate! Smoke Smilie
Stonehelm has Stoneskin so the pirahnas lost there teeth.

This is a water fight so acid doesn't hurt anyone and it is against the rules Big Laugh Smilie

*Stonehelm's Special Forces capture Ross and Aule and bring them before Mellie for judgement.*
What“s wrong Stonehelm? Don“t you think that my pirahnas can bite through your Stoneskin? They weren“t regular pirahnas they were MITHRIL pirahnas! And they cut threw your armour whatever it is made of!
And noone can escape this horrible fate! hahahahahhahah Big Laugh Smilie
*Nope, sorry, they couldn't cut through it! It was Eru blessed Stoneskin, compleatly invincible!*
Nope Eru did not bless the Stoneskin....I am sorry about that...You missunderstood Eru....He CURSED it! HAHAHAHA!!!
NOPE!!! ERU ILŚVATAR IS ON MY SIDE!!!
*Eru is on Stonehelm's side, Stonehelm claimed him first!*
Moderator Smilie I think you are now getting close to politics or religion here people Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

How about some 'rubber duckies'? Duck Smilie Duck Smilie Duck Smilie Duck Smilie Duck Smilie Duck Smilie
Give me my rubber duckies!!! You stole my rubber duckies Grondy! Duck SmilieDuck SmilieDuck SmilieDuck SmilieDuck SmilieDuck SmilieDuck SmilieDuck Smilie
Duck SmilieDuck SmilieDuck SmilieDuck SmilieDuck SmilieDuck SmilieDuck SmilieDuck SmilieDuck Smilie
Duck SmilieDuck SmilieDuck SmilieDuck SmilieDuck SmilieDuck Smilie
Duck SmilieDuck SmilieDuck SmilieDuck SmilieDuck SmilieDuck SmilieDuck SmilieDuck SmilieDuck Smilie
Duck SmilieDuck SmilieDuck SmilieDuck SmilieDuck Smilie
Duck SmilieDuck SmilieDuck SmilieDuck Smilie
Duck SmilieDuck SmilieDuck SmilieDuck Smilie
Duck SmilieDuck SmilieDuck SmilieDuck SmilieDuck Smilie

[Edited on 5/4/2003 by Rednell]
Duckies!?!?!? Bah! I want pumpkins! Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie

*Stonehelm throws a big rotten pumpkin at Aule*
Ooo, i want tiggers! Tigger Smilie Tigger Smilie Tigger Smilie Tigger Smilie Tigger Smilie Tigger Smilie Tigger Smilie Tigger Smilie Tigger Smilie Tigger Smilie Tigger Smilie Tigger Smilie Tigger Smilie Tigger Smilie Tigger Smilie Tigger Smilie Tigger Smilie Tigger Smilie Tigger Smilie Tigger Smilie Tigger Smilie Tigger Smilie Tigger Smilie Tigger Smilie Tigger Smilie Tigger Smilie Tigger Smilie
Ooo, and i want a doggie! Dog Smilie Dog Smilie Dog Smilie Dog Smilie Dog Smilie Dog Smilie Dog Smilie Dog Smilie Dog Smilie Dog Smilie Dog Smilie !!!
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] >>