Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: HELP ME !!!!!TEA!!!!!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > HELP ME !!!!!TEA!!!!!   
Been invited to the Royal Palace for morning tea, Raptor? (just teasing Wink Smilie )

I guess it is an assignment of some kind?

Trouble is, most countries have different kinds of tea. What type are you looking for? English, Indian, Chinese, Australian, herbal...?

As for teacups, they can vary according to the culture too. You might try looking up websites for Royal Albert, Wedgewood (I think they make teacups), Queen Anne or Royal Dalton.
Thanks,Allyssa,you have no ideea how much it helped!!!!!!!!!!! Big Smile Smilie

I think I can declare this topic closed.
I'll wait a few days and close it then if nothing comes up between now and then. Happy Elf Smilie
Glad to be of assistance, Raptor. Big Smile Smilie
Alright Raptor here gos nothin:
Tea is from a flowering evergreen shrubs called Camellia sinensis, growing in tropical and subtropical regions. It is this new growth, consisting of two leaves and a bud that are picked, from which tea is made. The tender new growth on a plant is referred to as the "flush", and is the most desirable leafage for making tea.
There are 4 typres of distinctive teas, black tea, teawhite tea, green tea,& oolong tea, but all come from the same type of plant but its the method of processing the teas that give them there characteristics.
Heres some more about a type named Tisane:Tisanes are "teas" that contain virtually no tea and are made up of herbs, flowers, leaves, and/or fruit pieces.

I hope that will help yuh!
~LadyFeawen~
Quote:
I'll wait a few days and close it then if nothing comes up between now and then. Happy Elf Smilie
Well, it has been a few days (quite a few to be more exact) and as we have had another response I guess, I won't close this thread after all. Elk Grinning Smilie