Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Hello everybody

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > Hello everybody   
Hi Thim! Glad you finally made it! Big Laugh Smilie Big Smile Smilie
Hi there and Welcome THiM! Yes, I've seen you in the chat, but unfortunately I haven't gotten the chance to talk to you properly. Sad Smilie Well, we'll meet again before the ending of the world. Big Smile Smilie
I hope you will have a wonderful time here, I know I have. Big Smile Smilie
Welcome to PT THiM. I have only seen you in Chat briefly, but I'm sure you'll love ir here. Big Smile Smilie
Hey Thim I only wonna say hello as well *HEY* you notice my english is bad, in this way, never try to talk with me you never understand me ;-))), in this way have a great time with all the nice people here...............
Hi THiM! Big Smile Smilie Welcome to PT! Oh and yes I have seen you in Chat. Only briefly though! I hope you enjoy PT and I hope that I`ll be able to get to know you a bit better. Big Smile Smilie

Welcome to our forum THiM. Hope you enjoy your stay with us. Happy Elf Smilie
Nessa: Don't worry, my english isn't better than yours Wink Smilie
HELLO!
AND WELCOME 2 PLANET TOLKIEN!
I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE AND KEEP LEGS AND ARMS IN CAR AT ALL TIMES.
Back to normal now.Yes,I do rememver vary well talking to you are new dear newbie.I'll be talking to yuh in zuh chat room.
~~~LadyFeawen~~~
Welcome to Planet Tolkien, THiM. I hope you enjoy yourself here.
Welcome to PT Thim! I have not spoken to you on chat, but I hope to see you on the forums! I think your English and Nessa's is very impressive. Have fun!