Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Hi! I'm back

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > Hi! I'm back   
And a big welcome back, indeedy, Halo Black!!!!!!
Of course we missed you. Smoke Smilie Actually, I think there is a thread somewhere that asks the question at to your whereabouts.
Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing you around the forums, again. Big Smile Smilie
Good to see you back, Halo.

Orc Grinning Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle SmilieWiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle SmilieOrc Grinning Smilie
Yeah, drop into Gimli's pub; I've ordered you a drink. Pary Smilie
*covers ears* Hi again Halo, will there be more shouting again then? Wink Smilie
Welcome back Halo. Big Smile Smilie

How does one break into a SPONTANIOUS HAPPY DANCE? Big Laugh Smilie
Quote:
How does one break into a SPONTANIOUS HAPPY DANCE? Big Laugh Smilie
SPONTANIOUSLY of course. Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Welcome back Halo_Black!
Some-where in the forums ppl were asking where you had ran off too! Where did you go? A trip?
Course we missed you!
*LadyFeawen
Yes, I missed you too. I wondering, where you had gone, but I am very pleased that you are back.
Hey.. yea.. your that um... that girl.. uh... erm... uh... the one that.. uh....

nope... who are you again?? Tongue Smilie
Quote:
Welcome back Halo_Black!
Some-where in the forums ppl were asking where you had ran off too! Where did you go? A trip?
Course we missed you!
*LadyFeawen

Hey, what can I say? Its great to be back and I've missed you guys too!
Haven't been on a trip. I quit college and got a full time job at our local riding center, plus I had to have an operation, cause I had ingrown toe-nails on both of my feet and they've basicly been infected for two years cause I was too much of a wuss to go though with the operation. Haven't had time to get online because of my job, then I couldn't get online cause the doctor said I had to keep my feet elevated and mum wouldn't let me prop 'em up on the scanner. Orc Going Huh Smilie
Great to be back though!

Quote:
Hey.. yea.. your that um... that girl.. uh... erm... uh... the one that.. uh....

nope... who are you again?? Tongue Smilie

Orc Smiling Smilie Alas, poor Gimli. For that comment I shall have to poke you with this pointy stick I found, while doing Steve impressions.
*Starts pokeing Gimli with the Pointy-Stick-Of-Doom*Crikey! Lookit the size of this one! Ain't he a byoody!? I'll just grab 'im by 'is tail so we can gedda closeer lookit 'im!
Crikey, jus lookit those teeth! Danger, danger, danger!!!
Very Evil Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie Disturbed Smilie