Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Like everyone else...

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > Like everyone else...   
I know! Let's do something fun... like... uh... um... er.... make this page a page to talk about ... nah, how about... no, how about.... a Waste of space Club!!! I'm the biggest waste of space in the world, so I'll serve the drinks. Right. Lets waste space. *drops off to sleep snoring loudly*
Hey there Roheryn-Rerise! Waving Hello SmilieWelcome back to PT. If you're such a waste of space (I'm sure it's not true), mosey on down to [url=http://www.planet-tolkien.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Forum&file=viewthread&postThreadID=508&page=7]The Talentless Lazybones Guild
Hi there! And welcome to PT.I hope you become a regular visiter to Planet-Tolkien Smile Smilie
U know what? I never made any forums, no journal entrys about my arrival to PT? Tongue Smilie
Quote:
If you're such a waste of space (I'm sure it's not true), mosey on down to [url=http://www.planet-tolkien.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Forum&file=viewthread&postThreadID=508&page=7]The Talentless Lazybones Guild
For some reasons links to P-T Forum pages from within the forum don't work for me. So if they also don't work for you, look for our Talentless Lazybones Guild under Guilds.

And welcome to our forum Roheryn-Rerise. Happy Elf Smilie

Welcome to Planet Tolkien, Roheryn-Rerise. I hope you have a great time here, whether a waste of space or not. Smile Smilie
Yeah, I kind of knew that the Lazybones guild existed, I've been there before. In fact, I spend half my life on this website, but the trouble is, last ten zillion times I tried to register, it wouldn't work, so... uh, lets all drink alcohol to celebrate me finally registering after a whole year of unsucessfully trying!! No, hang, on, I'll have orange juice, because I'm underage.... Big Laugh Smilie
*Raises his Pepsi to Roheryn-Rerise*

Welcome to PT!! Nice ta meet ya!
Pepsi, Stonehelm? You have Pepsi? Let me have some!!!! I'm dying here- look, me throats all red an' raw.... war-ter-r
war-ter-r bleurg... Alcoholic Smilie
Not every newbie on PT has made a new thread.
And Peredhil, HOW do u make links like that w/o making a thing?
yes, exactly Arco, not every newbie made his/her own thread. I didn't. (but that was only because I didn't knew I could. Wink Smilie Tongue Smilie )

Anyway, a big welcome to you Roheryn-Rerise! Big Smile Smilie I hope you'll really enjoy PT now that you finally could get here.
hum.
Oh and psst, btw, we just got labeled a family friendly site, so I'd prefer Pepsi too. Wink Smilie
Quote:
yes, exactly Arco, not every newbie made his/her own thread. I didn't. (but that was only because I didn't knew I could. Wink Smilie Tongue Smilie )
Moderator Smilie Actually, the P-T Council would rather that the newbies didn't make new "Hi I'm New" threads, but just tagged on to the end of the existing one.

[Edited on 14/8/2003 by Grondmaster]
Oh, ok. Well, I can see why, and I'm certainly not gonna make a "Hi I'm new"-post now, after 7 months, so don't you worry about me!
Quote:
Not every newbie on PT has made a new thread.
And Peredhil, HOW do u make links like that w/o making a thing?
You still use the url tags, what you do is type:

[url=the address you want to link to here]the text you want others to see here[/urI]

It only didn't work there because I replaced the last L with a capital i.