Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: If you were stranded on a desert island...

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > If you were stranded on a desert island...   << [1] [2]
Quote:
See the great power i have? I can make even you two guys ally

Pooh, we were never enemys. Cool Smilie

Quote:
Lol! After I read your little "conversation" I was in stitches from laughing so hard!!!

Lol!! Glad you enjoyed it Andrea!! Big Laugh Smilie
MIM, I would love to have you on my island. You would be so great to talk to. I have really enjoyed getting to know you the few times that we have chatted. I knew I should not have made my list. It was just getting soooo long, I just think that all 3000 members of PT need to go, so we can all get to know each other much better. I would miss all of you so much.

Mellie
Oh no. Sounds like Mellie's suggesting up some sort of "Devil's Island" type penal colony for PT members. Smile Smilie
Quote:
Oh no. Sounds like Mellie's suggesting up some sort of "Devil's Island" type penal colony for PT members.

Evil Mellie raise her head, and gives off a very evil laugh. Good and Evil Smilie
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See the great power i have? I can make even you two guys ally

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pooh, we were never enemys.
We'll said Tigger!
I t wouldn't matter to me just as long as they could make me laugh, cook, and continuously quote the works of tolkien with me!!!! Cool Smilie Cool Smilie Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Do all the work you mean? Big Laugh Smilie
No Stonehelm, we would switch off. I would cook the meals and you do the entertainment one day and the next day you would cook and I would entertain etc., etc.

I'm not that lazy!!

[Edited on 10/9/2003 by moonstar]
Lol! I'm just kidding you moonstar! I never thought that you were lazy. Wink Smilie
Well, that's good. So you'll join me then Deal Smilie Elf Confused Smilie
I suppose so, if I can bring my computer and a power cord that reaches back to land! Big Smile Smilie
Quote:
Hmm.. - can you get a power cord that big?
Probably, but I think you mean long, and it would take a cable laying ship to get it there, and then the island wouldn't really be deserted would it, like if you can email home:
Quote:
Dear Dad,

Please send money.

Love,

Stoney
Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
No, it would be...

Quote:
Dear Dad,

HEEEEELLLLPPPP

Love,

Stoney
But if you had a cable laying ship, why not just sail back to land? DUH!
Someone seems to be missing the point! I
Quote:
No, it would be...

Quote:
Dear Dad,

HEEEEELLLLPPPP

Love,

Stoney

So you think I'm that bad huh. Very Sad Smilie

[Edited on 17/9/2003 by moonstar]
Quote:
Someone seems to be missing the point! I

im sure it went rite over her head! Big Laugh Smilie Big Smile Smilie
Nice one Urulooke. Very Big Grin Smilie
I'm laughing on the inside.
Well make sure she doesn't fly a kite then. Wink Smilie
Quote:
So you think I'm that bad huh.

No no, I was just kidding about with Grondy. Wink Smilie

See you there Stoney. Why don't you join us Ross ( we'll make you fly the kite!) Big Laugh Smilie
He could if he wasn't already riding the human surfboard Wink Smilie
I`m with Aire on this one, they would have to be able to make me laugh, be a person u could have a good time to have a laugh with nd sum1 hu is willing to let me have a couple of drinks, just a few... Big Smile Smilie
Erhm.. I just wanna point out that that was moonstar Sheryl, not me. Wink Smilie
OOPS! *me goes VERY red!* hehehe yes, moostar, I TOTALLY agree with u on that
Ohhh goodie I get another girl! Big Laugh Smilie Cool Smilie
I look forward to seeing you there Sheryl!
c ya there then Moonstar! Big Smile Smilie got anything planned? anything fun?
I dont know anyone personlly, but I would pick anyone who knew how to survive in the wild like that and has craftsman skills
  << [1] [2]