Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Hey everyone!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > Hey everyone!   
Hey! Im usually called ae by my friends at this site, which means I would be more then happy if you called me that too Big Smile Smilie. Im in alot at the PT chat and it would be lovely if you could visit the chat from time to time so we can get to know eachother better! Well, I have to go now so see ya later! Waving Hello Smilie
Hi Wooffy.

You can call me Val, if you like. Everyone else does. Being a moderator here, I spend a lot of time around the boards and try to read every new post if I can. I don't get a lot of time to spend in chat, but occasionally make it in there around midnight GMT.

If you want to know more about me see The Council at the bottom of the left hand menu bar, or try my website

http://valedhelgwath.tazonline.org
Welcome Woofy!
You can call me Ama if you like. I am in chat when I can and I look forward to seeing you there. Smile Smilie
Hi Wooffy!
I think that the best way to learn more about us is to read what is already said in various threads of this Forum. Not only the newest posts, but the whole! You will be surprised how much will you learn about people coming here, their lives, their problems... You will feel really close to them after having learned all this! Smile Smilie
Hello there Wooffy! Waving Hello Smilie
Welcome to Planet-Tolkien. I'm Airecristiel, but since that is so hard to spell everybody calls me Aire (except for Grondy, who calls me Arie, but please don't take after him. Wink Smilie ). You can mostly find me in chat (or to be honest, you can mostly find me afk in the chat, but anyways). Well, I'd love to learn to know you a bit better and I think you should come visit us in the chat soon. Smile Smilie
Namari!
Hello Wooffy! Welcome to our forum. Happy Elf Smilie
Quote:
I'm Airecristiel, but since that is so hard to spell everybody calls me Aire (except for Grondy, who calls me Arie, but please don't take after him. Wink Smilie ).
I have two left fingers Airecristiel, and sometimes one gets ahead of the other. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Thanks guys! Now i feelnot lonely! Big Smile Smilie
Quote:
I have two left fingers Airecristiel, and sometimes one gets ahead of the other. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Lol! well, don't worry, I think you've got it right now anyway. Smile Smilie And if not, just copy and paste. Tongue Smilie

[Edited on 14/10/2003 by Airecristiel]
Quote:
And if not, just copy and paste.
Like I do, ecristie? Tongue Smilie
Lol Valen. Big Smile Smilie
Hey Wooffy! I'm glad you decided to join PT,hope to see you around in the forums and chat. Happy Elf Smilie You shouldn't have too much trouble spelling my name,I'm usually just called Fea or LadyF and if those two are too long then F will do.

[Edited on 15/10/2003 by LadyFeawen]
Quote:
Quote:
And if not, just copy and paste.
Like I do, ecristie? Tongue Smilie
Er exactly Val, like that. *gives up* Ok, I'll ask Taz if he can change my name to something easier to spell. Will "Girl" do? Wink Smilie Tongue Smilie
Greetings, All! I am not new to the "old" site, but new to this configuration, so I thought I'd stop by and say "Hello." I hope all are well and that you all have a wonderful and peaceful new year. I chose the race I did because of my deep love of horses, although physically I would resemble the darker-haired elves (with green eyes) or the inhabitants of Gondor. Since I have dyed my hair more towards ash blond, I guess I will pass as a citizen of Edoras! Big Smile Smilie I loved all the movies, as I did the books before them! I am looking forward to participating on the new site! May the heavens keep you all well! Opal Dragonfly/Karen