Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: I'm new too...

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > I'm new too...   
Glass nín al le govaded!
I love everything Tolkien too! I just wanted to say hello! I love any reading, writing, movies, etc... that has to do with the eternal struggle of good versus evil. I was an english major in college and first fell in love with the Arthurian legends, and of course the elves! I haven't done any serious reading in about five years so, if anyone has any to suggest. I'm a talker so if anyone wants to talk...
Tenná telwan, Eruthiadwenn
Welcome Eruthiadwen to Planet-Tolkien.com! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Welcome to PT, Eruthiadwen Waving Hello Smilie
I hope you enjoy your visits here, I know that I sure do.
If you would like to talk sometime, drop into the chatroom. We would love to meet you.
See you around. Smile Smilie
Hey there Eruthiadwen! Welcome to PT. Please stay for a while, we would love to have you here. Big Smile Smilie
Hello Eruthiadwen!! Welcome to Planet Tolkien!!
Welcome, Eruthiadwen to Planet-Tolkien. Happy Elf Smilie

Do you write as long as you talk? Elf With a Big Grin Smilie Check out our Chatroom if you want to do it in real time.
Welcome to planet Tolkien, Eruthiadwen. I hope you have a great time here. If you are looking for reading material, might I suggest our fan fiction section on the left. We've some really good stories and poetry that have been submitted by members.
Hey Eruthiadwen! Hope to see you around the forums and chat Smile Smilie
~Fea
Hi and welcome! I'm new, too!
A very glad salutations to the both of you! Welcome to Planet Tolkien.com, and may your stays here be pleasurable ones.
Welcome to Planet Tolkien, Arwyn_ederoi. I hope your stay here is a pleasurable one.

Welcome to Planet-Tolkien Arwyn_ederoi. Happy Elf Smilie I hope you will enjoy yourself and share your posts with us.
Hello, and welcome to PT Eruthiadwen, and Arwyn_ederoi! Waving Hello Smilie
hey all,

my name is sarah,
i am 19 years old,
i live in hamilton New Zealand.

i am a huge tolkien fan i have been since i picked up the fellowship on a board rainy day
i love anything with imagination and this story is certainly full of imagination. Cat Smiling Smilie
Hello, Xeomerx. Waving Hello Smilie Welcome to Planet Tolkien. I hope you have a great time around here. If you have any questions about anything, don't be afraid to ask.
Welcome to our website Xeomerx . I hope to see you around. Happy Elf Smilie