Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: I'm new, too!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > I'm new, too!   
Only thirteen, but I've been a dedicated Tolkien fenatic for the past five years. If there are any American kids out there who actually find this, I'd love to hear from you!
Welcome to PT Crystle caves! Waving Hello Smilie
Whats up! Welcome to PT! Im an American "kid" (18), more like teen to young adult, but anyway, I live in California!!

Were are you from Crystle caves?
Hello Crystle caves! I am an American same is you (only I am 18 like Anilorak) glad you are a big fan of the books. I certainly am!
From CA, on the point of NV. Lake Tahoe. Love to ski, but am afraid of snowboards. Pretty good on a skateboard, though...
Hello Crystal caves, Welcome to the Planet-Tolkien Message Board. Happy Elf Smilie

I'm a Washingtonian and at 4.9 times your age, am undergoing my second childhood. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Hello,Crystle caves and welcome to PT Smile Smilie
I'm a teenager and I live in the US (Iowa),also. Hope to see you around!
-Jessie
Mae Govannen Mellon, im Arwen. Elen sila lumenn omentilmo. Aa' lasser en lle coia orn n' omenta gurtha ta Aa' i'sul nora lanne'lle.
-
Welcome Friend, I am Arwen. May a star shine on the hour of our meeting. May the leaves of your life tree never turn brown and may the wind ever fill your sails.

Love,
Arwen
sry i didnt find this sooner but i didnt join until 2 weeks ago ,im in Georgia just outside Atlanta in a weird place called of all names woodstock (i have a fear of hippies)im(the age will not be named for reasons i dont feel like explaining because im too lazy) cant skateboard never tried skiing but i have some friends that skateboard,1 of them is more insane than me and thats seriously saying something.(yes the date is messed up because i edited this,a few california comments i took out,because they let yall know more about me than you need too))
Im 13!!! (im sure you already know that lol) Well! uhhhh hi!!! Yes I know I have said hi on other posts before lol