Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Another new one

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > Another new one   
Hey guess what, i too am new! You can email me if you want i also have msn messenger-
heidifan92_@hotmail.com
Welcom Elbereth_gilthoniel Happy Elf Smilie I hope to see you around the Message Board.
Welcome,welcome! I hope to see you around. (Oh yah,and I added you to my friends listSmile Smilie)
Mae Govannen Mellon, im Arwen. Elen sila lumenn omentilmo. Aa' lasser en lle coia orn n' omenta gurtha ta Aa' i'sul nora lanne'lle.
-
Welcome Friend, I am Arwen. May a star shine on the hour of our meeting. May the leaves of your life tree never turn brown and may the wind ever fill your sails.

Love,
Arwen
Hello and welcome, Elbereth_gilthoniel! Glad that you have come and joined PT!
Welcome to Planet Tolkien.com. I hope you're able to find you're way around, I know it took me a wile...
Thanks everyone!
could i just ask a question? umm.... why won't my picture show?
Elbereth_gilthoniel,
Welcome to Planet-Tolkien. Waving Hello Smilie
I look forward to seeing more of your posts in the forum. If you have some extra time, drop into the chatroom and say hello. Smile Smilie

Quote:
could i just ask a question? umm.... why won't my picture show?

Make sure your picture is 70X70 pixels .gif and it should load with no problem. If you are unsure, just e-mail it to me at rednell@planet-tolkien.com and I will adjust it for you if need be.

Hi Crystal_caves,
Welcome to you too. Waving Hello Smilie
Does you nick have anything to do with Merlin? I extend an invitation to you to join me in the chatroom as well. Smile Smilie
Welcome to Planet Tolkien Elbereth. I hope you have a great time around here. I look forward to seeing you around here. Smile Smilie
I wish you a warm welcome as well! Hope you enjoy your time here! C-ya around! Happy Elf Smilie