Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Hello, I feel like I'm new

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > Hello, I feel like I'm new   
Hello, my name is Plastic, I have no idea where I am, or what i'm doing but it's so nice to meet you all, it seems so familiar, yet less so than I remember it...

Skwerl, yes, that was what they used to call me...
Welcome back mate, PT hasn't been the same without your constant troublemaking.
Damn. I thought we got rid of the squirrrrrel infestation..

Very Big Grin Smilie
Welcome back Skerwl Smile Smilie
What up P.S.! Nice to see you back around again!
Happy Elf Smilie
Quote:
Hello, my name is Plastic, I have no idea where I am, or what i'm doing

Nothing changes there then, mate Big Laugh Smilie

Good to see you still around, Plastic.

(note to other Council Members..... better keep our eyes open now Smile Smilie )
It's been a whole week? Crikey I'm a busy guy. I miss the conversation list underneath the posting window, this window has been open a while, and I can't remember what I was replying to again... Oh dear...
Hello, I feel like I'm new

Quote:
I miss the conversation list underneath the posting window, this window has been open a while, and I can't remember what I was replying to again... Oh dear...
Hopefully, we will get that feature back too.

O Great Plastic One: Is your new avater Howard the Duck with a hangover or one of your Marvelite characters?
Takes me a while to come back here again these days...
That is indeed Howard the Duck, from the cover of the quite fantastic Howard the Duck #12 Marvel comic, which just happens to have the first ever appearance of the rock group Kiss in a comic book.
This useless information was brought to you by Plastic non-enterprises inc. Enjoy your day, and don't have fries with that.
Plastic, yes plastic, we love you here! Great to see a familiar face. Have you see the chat room lately? I don't know anyone there! Sometimes I question if I am in the right place, and I have to double check that I'm in #Tolkien. (and all the old timers yell: Revolt, Revolt, Revolt!!).

Quote:
yell: Revolt, Revolt, Revolt!

Don't encourage him, Cano. He's bad enough already Wink Smilie
Hey Squirrel! Welcome back! (I feel new too.... agh! new PT!!!)