Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Newbie!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > Newbie!   
Hey everyone..

I'm new here at p-t, but already I feel at home! Orc Grinning Smilie I've been looking around and checked out some discussions, and I think it will be really cool to meet people that's intrested in the same things that I am.. I'm from a very small town and there aren't that many Tolkienfans here Orc Sad Smilie ...and that's really sad.. so I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all!
Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie

Those orcsmilies are so cute...
Hey Megilwen! Welcome to PT! Waving Hello Smilie
Welcome to Planet-Tolkien,Megilwen! I hope to see you around. Smile Smilie
Hi there Megilwen! Welcome to PT! Happy Elf Smilie
Yo Megilwen. A howdy and a big welcome to you too. Happy Elf Smilie
A big welcome to you, Megilwen.
I hope you enjoy your visits with us. Drop in for a chat sometime. Smile Smilie
Welcome to Planet Tolkien, Megilwen. Hopefully here you will be able to find all the fans you are lacking back home. Look forward to seeing you around.
Im new here and I was hoping some of u could help me out by emailing me at Bboy34524@aol.com. if u have any info that u are willing to share about anything tell me please thanx
Quote:
I'm from a very small town and there aren't that many Tolkienfans here
Hey Megilwen, thank you for signing my guestbook!
Another Norwegian! Now there are five of us, four from Sunnmøre! What are the odds?! We are SO gonna outnumber those Sweds! Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie (just kidding dear Neigbours, you know I love you! Wink Smilie )

Welcome Ringmaster22 and every new PTer I have neglected to welcome. This is a wonderful place, and don't forget to come to chat! Big Smile Smilie
Hey Megilwen!
Cool Smilie Pleased to meet you Cool Smilie

Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
Yeah these orcthumbs are cute ! Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
Hey Ringmaster22
Pleased to meet you too Smile Smilie Smile Smilie Smile Smilie Cool Smilie
And welcome!!!