Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: im a new 1

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > im a new 1   
HEY IM NEW, AND IF U COULD FILL ME IN ON THE SITE, THAT WOULD BE GREAT. EMAIL ME AT BBOY34524@AOL.COM. THANX LYLAB[S]
Welcome to PT, Ringmaster. :wave:
If you look on your left at the navigation bar, you will notice a link under Your Account called Help. Everything you need to know is there. You will also find a thread in the first portion of the message board called Information for Newbies. Most of that info still applies although there have been some changes. In which case, just refer to Help.
Try not to use all capital letters when you type, this is considered as shouting in the virtual world. It is also difficult to read.
I hope you enjoy visiting Planet-tolkien. If you have a few minutes, come in for a chat in the chatroom.
Enjoy!
Rednell
Welcome, ringmaster22, to Planet Tolkien.com. I personally, hope your able to find your way around. It took me a wile to get used to the way this site is navigated, but it is possible.
Hi Ringmaster22. Welcome to Planet Tolkien. As well as the Help menu on the left, there are several threads at the top of the page dealing with website problems members might be experiencing. As a lot of problems have already been dealt with, it is worth while looking in there first if you do have a problem.

Look forward to seeing you around.
Welcome to PT Ringmaster22! Happy Elf Smilie
Welcome Ringmaster22 to Planet-Tolkien,I hope to see you around a bit. Smile Smilie
Highdy Ho Ringmaster22, welcome the our happy family. Happy Elf Smilie