Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Remember me?

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > Remember me?   
Hey, remember me? I am the one who always writes long... very long and boring posts about the most unseen things in both movies and books.... yeah I'm the boring one allright! Anyhow.... I wasn't able to come but for journals for a while... and now that I'm back I just wanted to say hi.... and since I never really wrote a "new kiddo" post.... I'm writing one now.... cuz I do kind of feel like I'm new! ... so.... Hi....
Namarie,
Arwen
May I be first to welcome you...... back.

Welcome........ back.

Very Big Grin Smilie
OTHER ME: "I think people started to hate your excessively long posts.... "
ME: "That's not true is it preciuos, I have friends here at PT..."
OTHER ME: "You don't have any friends, nobody likes you"
ME: "That's not true, I'm not listening"
OTHER ME: "You are boring, and make stupid comments.."
ME: "The Huruk Hai went up the water spout...."
OTHER ME: "You are annoying and repetive..."
ME: "Down came the raid and wahsed the Huruk out..."
OTHER ME: "They all hate you..."
ME: *Stars crying*

Namarie,
Arwen
Hi Arwen. Welcome back Waving Hello Smilie
Welcome back Arwen! Smile Smilie
You're most welcomed back, My Lady! And stop saying those nassty thingses... get rid of your inner Gollum; Smeagol did it once, he can do it again, right, my preciousss, my love?!

Namarie!
Thanks you guys!
I love you all!

Namarie,
Arwen
Wat a silly question Arwen, my love! Of course I remember u! I'll be the last person tyo forget u, love. And I don't hate u at all. Now that u r back and I am back, we shall rle again! Ready for it my love?
Yeah, how can we forget you and how on earth/middle-earth can we hate you? And you are not boring! You silly little elf. Smile Smilie
'Lo Arwen, glad your back with us!!
Welcome back, Arwen!! Your posts aren't boring - they are rather...intriguing. Big Smile Smilie

You know, I guess I never wrote my own "I'm new" post. Hmmmm....I signed up a year ago but never joined in until now. Look what I've been missing!!!!
Welcome back Arwen.