Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Anyone else watching WMXX??

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > Anyone else watching WMXX??   
Just wondering if any of you folks would be watching WrestleMania 20 on Sunday?
Oh did I miss it?

Wiggle Smilie

I'll be watching proper grown ups, doing proper fighting outside the "Cabbage n Ribs" public house @ around 1-2 o clock sunday morning. Maybe I'll give someone a proper hiding, if their nice?

Big Smile Smilie

Question: i have some mates who are really in to wrestling, should i be wary of their obsession with heavily muscled, steroid ingesting, overly-oiled and far too tactile for my taste, gentlemen "apparently" trying to hurt one-another?

Cool Smilie Very Mad Smilie Very Evil Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie Exploding Head Smilie
Only if they invite you over for a party and tell you to bring oil, a mask and a doctor or two.. Wary Smilie
Quote:
Question: i have some mates who are really in to wrestling, should i be wary of their obsession with heavily muscled, steroid ingesting, overly-oiled and far too tactile for my taste, gentlemen "apparently" trying to hurt one-another?

Not if your friends are women.
Although they do sport some execellent examples of Man-T*ts, I think that theyre Blerks!

Some of my best friends are wimmin y'know?

Wink Smilie
Quote:
Some of my best friends are wimmin y'know?

I know your best friends? That is spooky.
I WATCHED IT! I ROCKED SO BAD!
All Im interested in is to see if Brett Hart will make his return at the next event in Alberta. WM was okay I guess. Im really glad Chris Benoit won. Im sooooooooooooooooo tired of HHH!!!!! Rolling Eyes Smilie Boring Smilie