Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Im New

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > Im New   << [1] [2]
Hmmmm sneaking newbies ehh???? Watching and reading everything are they?

Nasty sneaking newbies! jThe eye is watching, yesss yesss, it isss, preciousss!!! One Eye Smilie
they may just be nervous, i was when i first came here. just gotta give them a day or two to see how nice we r! then they will slowly start to join in (i think) or they may want to be left alone.

yesss, yess alone my preciousssss, without the stupid, fat hobbit watching us.
Very Big Grin Smilie
Quote:
Come on Newbies! Post!

Just give the noobs time, either they are still too shy and have little time or just signed up to take up screennames and never post - if so than its their loss. Wiggle Smilie Puppy Smilie
I didn't post much first 10 months here either.. Smile Smilie Nil and Erbie also has been lurkers for a while. The point is to find all the weak points in the community to exploit , in the case of Nil&Erb, to take over the whole thing. Very Big Grin Smilie Animated Wink Smilie
Quote:
Besides how long can it take to read a few posts.....?

You havenít seen my essay on Sauronís physical form yet have you? (You have been warned!) Tongue Smilie
hey does anybody know a good website about lotr.
Quote:

Why yes I do as a matter of fact, itís called Planet Tolkien, and youíve found it! Tongue Smilie
Had we lost it?
Adweena,
I am sure there are many other, fine Lord of The Rings based websites. But this one is the best! Smile Smilie
Jumping Flame Smilie At least we try to discourage flamers and encourage people to talk Tolkien and have fun in a family friendly atmosphere while doing it. Angel Smilie

Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Quote:

how dare you ask a question like that
shame on you! Very Big Grin Smilie
i was just wondering if there was another site that had info on tolkiens elves. (by the way i know PT is the best site im sorry if you took it offensive)
Quote:
i was just wondering if there was another site that had info on tolkiens elves. (by the way i know PT is the best site im sorry if you took it offensive)

Don't worry Adweena, I think everyone is just kidding around (not about PT being the best though Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie ).

I'm sure no one took offense! Happy Elf Smilie

As far as other good sites with info on Elves, CoE is the one I like the most after PT. The ĎLiterary Discussioní forum is pretty good, and there are some nice people there. Iím not a big fan of the ĎMovie Discussioní forum there though.

The link below will take you to their home page if you care to have a look around;

http://council-of-elrond.com/index2.php

Elf Smilie
CoE

Just looked at it. didn't like it much. They said on the poll: "Which is better: The One Ring or the Silmarillions?" I think they mean the SIlmarils. And also they didn't say how it was better. And they had random film quotes and random film pics but nothing to do with the book at all. And they were wishing Sean Bean a happy birthday and had pictures of actors, and were displaying ar5ticles about the dwimmerlaik statue from the movie, and also about Viggo Mortensen, but I found nothing on the book on the home page, so i didn't bother going to the links. Doing stuff on the movie is okay, but you'd think they could at least put a variety of stuff on their home page.
A belated hello to the PT community.
I'm 8 posts in, but I wanted to let everyone know i'm new here. Angel Smilie
Hi Lungorthin Waving Hello Smilie I hope you enjoy yourself around here. Nice to see a new member who has worked out how to place their own avatar without having to ask too Big Smile Smilie
I think some Mithril points are in order Cool Smilie
WELCOME!
Lungorthin, welcome to our website and forum, I hope you enjoy yourself. Happy Elf Smilie
Right after I posted my WELCOME post I read Rednell's thing on no one sentence posts and all those rules! Sorry about that it won't happen again!! I promise!!
Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quote:
Right after I posted my WELCOME post I read Rednell's thing on no one sentence posts and all those rules! Sorry about that it won't happen again!! I promise!!

There are some threads where one line posts are perfectly acceptable and the welcome to new members is one of those, HobbitHomie, so not to worry. Smile Smilie
Hy all you new people !!!!! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Happy Elf Smilie Happy Elf Smilie

Yay! new people! Welcome to Planet Tolkien! I'm new too, so, don't worry, we're in the same boat!!!!
Hiya all! I'm new too!
Hi Nessa, welcome to Planet Tolkien. Smile Smilie
I saw I had missed you in the chat room, sorry.
Welcome to PT, Nessa_narmolanya! I love your avatar. Hope to see you around. Happy Elf Smilie
Hey Nessa, enjoy PT!!!!! hope to see you around! Waving Hello Smilie
Welcome!!!! Nice avatar Nessa!!!
Hi and welcome to PT Nessa_narmolanya! Waving Hello Smilie
Welcome to PT Nessa_narmolanya! Waving Hello Smilie . I hope you have a great time here. Nice Avatar, by the way.
Hello and welcome to PT, Nessa_narmolanya! Nice to meet you and I hope you have a good time here with us!
WELCOME again!!!
Welcome to the Planet-Tolkien website Nessa. I hope you enjoy your stay with us. Happy Elf Smilie
I think this a really kool! place and it's a lot of fun. Thanxs for the great welcome everyone. Smile Smilie
Yes, welcome Sjmb241. I seem to have missed seeing you there first time around. I'm pleased you like the site. And the great news is, it's going to get even better.
  << [1] [2]