Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Hi from a shy one

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > Hi from a shy one   
Hi Everyone
I'm sorta new. I signed up a bit ago and brave the board twice, mostly I just watch as you all have fun. Well, anyways here's a Waving Hello Smilie and hope to get to know you all.
Hi Laegel! Big Smile Smilie A fellow lurker! Ha Ha Ha Smilie

You are very welcome to join the fun!
Hiya Laegel =) Good to have you join us!! =D Hope you enjoy your visits and come back again.
Hello Laegel, and welcome to PT! No need to be shy here, we’re all friends! Hope you join in the fun too! Happy Elf Smilie
I used to be shy, and never did things without being self-conscious. I have the answer! Don't be! Stop caring what people think! Go mad! Like me!
Hey! Nice to meet you! Guess what? Im a shy one too but this is the internet so you dont have to be shy! Be yourself! thats waht the internet is for!! lol
Thank you all for the welcome. I must admit it is difficult to come out of the shell but each time I visit, it does get easier.
Hola Laegel! dont wrry, in time u will learn to have fun here! welcome!

Elf Rolling Eyes Smilie Waving Hello Smilie
Big welcome to Laegel! No need to be shy, it's only us! Bunch of loonies with good intentions and now and then some serious talks as well. No, kidding. I hope you'll have fun around here! Elk Grinning Smilie
Welcome Laegel! Its nice to have you here with us at Planet Tolkien!! Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
Welcome to Planet Tolkien, Laegel. Don't worry about being shy here, we're all friends. Have a great time.
Hi Laegel, welcome to our forum. Happy Elf Smilie
HI Laegel, there aint nothing to be shy here pal . i am quite new too and i just love the funny threads threading this place(example : World's Worst). so Laegel just checkout any thread u like and reply whatever u feel like. Hope to see u around here. Animated Wink Smilie