Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Guess what I'm new too!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > Guess what I'm new too!   
Hello!

My sister told me I had to write something saying hi I'm new! So here it is. I am from Melbourne, Australia and still live at home with my little sis, which is cool cos we are both nuts about LOTR and I can read her books if she can use my computer. fairs fair. She told me that this site is very cool and I agree, she said everyone would take care of me! Please do as I am new to message boards!

Toodles!
Etoile.
Welcome to PT EtoileWaving Hello Smilie l feel honored that l'm the first one to greet you here Smile Smilie l hope you have great time here and post a lot! Tongue Smilie
Who is your little sis? Do we know her?

Welcome to PT!
Welcome to PT!!!!!

Wiggle Smilie
Hey Etoile!!!!! Its great that u r here. hope u enjoy PT!!!!!!!! Waving Hello Smilie
Hi Etoile! Welcome to our happy little world we call PT! Waving Hello Smilie

Ps: Nice name! Is it your real name, or just the French word for "star"? Tongue Smilie
Welcome Etoile Smile Smilie
Your sister is right, this is a very nice place and we'll take good care of you, don't worry. Smile Smilie Hope to see you around!
Hello, Etoile! Welcome to Planet Tolkien!!
Welcome!!!!! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie !
Welcome to the site, Etoile. I hope you have a great time around here. So who's your sister?
Hello and welcome to PT Etoile, we are glad to have you here! Waving Hello Smilie
Hi Etoile, love your name. Happy Elf Smilie
I hope you find yourself at home with us. Lol, though this website is getting to be so large that you almost need a map. Wink Smilie
Thankyou to all those who said hello!

Firstly - I am not french but I speak a little bit of it and I had to come up with a handle and I thought it sounded cool, and second my sister is Fox. I think there are two and she is the elf from Rivendell.

Thank you again.

Luv Etoile.
Hello Sister. Welcome to PT. I hope everyone is taking good care of you and that you like it here. Well see you later.
A very heartfelt welcome to the sisters, Fox and Etoile. We are all family here and I hope that you really enjoy it. Waving Hello Smilie Big Smile Smilie
Hi "Star". Hope you like it here. glad to have you with us! Big Smile Smilie
WELCOME!!
WELCOME!!
WELCOME TO PT!!
WELCOME!!
WELCOME!!
Heheh. Welcome to PT!!! Its the greatest!!! Thers somthing for everyone. Its nice to have familie members here.