Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: im new

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > im new   
hello everyone i am new to this and i would love to get to know other LOTR fans. I am studying the life of Tolkien and his works so all help to wear to go would be appreicated thanks. Big Smile Smilie Please feel free if you have AOL to IM me anytime or email me. My screen name is kutlessF. just add @aol.com at the end. thanks
wELCOME aragorn123
Pary Smilie
Welcome to PT, its a great place with entertaining people and choc full of Tolkien, enough to shake a stick at!

Orc Grinning Smilie
Hello there. Have a look around and i hope you enjoy your stay.
WELCOME AGAIN

I JUST LOVE WELCOMING PEOPLE!!!!

welcom!!!!!!!!!!
Hello, and welcome to PT Aragorn123! Nice to have you here! Waving Hello Smilie
Join the club, Aragorn123. Oh wait, you just have! Animated Wink Smilie

Waving Hello Smilie Welcome to PT!

Hey Wassup Aragorn123 !! and as Tommie says welcome to the club. a few months ago i was pretty new too. u will get to know the guys and guls pretty quick on here. for a start , keep a track of the new threads in the Taverns and feel free to post your opinion on any subject ulike (keep the PT rules in mind though) Birthday Smile Smilie
Hey Aragorn123!!!! Hope u enjoy yourself here at PT!!!!!!!! Waving Hello Smilie
Hello Aragorn123, nice to meet you and welcome to PT!!!
Hello Aragorn123, and Welcome!!! cool name by the way. Hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome to Planet Tolkien, Aragorn123. Waving Hello Smilie I hope you have a great time here.
hello, im new and i just wanted to say hi, its real cool to find a place like this for the first time, its soo exciting, meeting all yous peoples. have a nice day
~Anna
welcome to the Forum Onewiththechainsaw. I think I did you already when you confused us by posting under your sister's name, but that's okay, you are now doubly welcomed. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Welcome to Planet Tolkien, Onewiththechainsaw. Wicked name. Hope you have an enjoyable time here.
Yea you see we (we being me, Eeva/gandalfthegrey, Anna/Onewiththechainsaw, and Erin/she isn't a member) just watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre at my house!! Now that was a experiance!! Just kidding!! She will fit in just fine here!!
Hey and welcome Onewiththechainsaw!
Hello, hello and welcome Onewiththechainsaw! Nice nick! Animated Wink Smilie

Waving Hello Smilie
Hello and welcome to Aragorn123 and Onewiththechainsaw. I too am new to this site and am a long-time Tolkien fan (long enough to head for the "Over Forty" thread). I like what I have seen so far!
Hey if you are thinking that these people are really nicebecause alot of them are welcoming you, your wrong, it's just an easy way to raise your number of posts!! Just kidding and WELCOME TO PT!!!! LALALALA!!!
Welcome everyone!

Quote:
.I too am new to this site and am a long-time Tolkien fan

And hi again Telracs - we met in the chat channel.
Welcome Onewiththechainsaw! Hope you enjoy it here at PT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waving Hello Smilie
Have fun exploring the forums!
Welcome Telracs, I hope you continue liking what you find here. Happy Elf Smilie
Hello, Telracs! I hope you come here often and come to enjoy this site as much as I do.
Wink Smilie Wink Smilie I think this site is very Cool and it's a fun place to hang out. Much like the Green Dragon. Thankxs for the great welcome everyone.
Alright everyone, that's another sucked in...

Just joking! Have a great time on this site!
Welcome Sjmb241 I hope we'll get to know you better. Happy Elf Smilie